Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are fudgy, extremely chocolaty, and decadent. These naturally gluten-free and keto chocolate cookies are heavenly, ready in just 30 minutes and just 2g net carbs!
These double chocolate cookies taste exactly like brownies, but they are flourless. I mean no flour is needed, not even low carb flours such as almond or coconut flour.
I recently made a batch of my favorite keto brownies with almond flour. They are so fudgy and moist.
Just like those low carb brownies, these gluten-free chocolate cookies are the perfect dessert to take to work and cure that afternoon sweet tooth.
The center is soft and fudgy, and the edges are slightly crispy. I have to hide them from my co-workers or else these keto cookies are gone within minutes.
Don’t get me wrong. I love to bring food to work, especially after the weekends when I’m testing tons of new keto low carb recipes. They know I love cooking and wonder what delicious recipes I’m making.
Have you tried making flourless cookies before? I shared a 3 ingredients flourless peanut butter cookies recipe on this blog, and you seem to love them too. But if you’re like me, chocolate always wins, right?
Ingredients For Keto Flourless Double Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp melted salted butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies?
For this recipe, you’ll need an almond flour base, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, eggs, salted butter, and almond milk. The result? Wonderfully chewy and moist cookies that are extremely easy to make.
- Almond Butter is the base in these cookies, so combine it with the rest of the ingredients to get a nice thick cookies batter.
- Add salted butter to the batter to bring out the best chocolate flavors in these cookies. Alternatively, if you don’t have salted butter, you can add a pinch of salt. Don’t skip this step.
- Fold in chocolate chips. I love sugar-free dark chocolate chips to balance the sweetness but feel free to use sugar-free milk chocolate chips if you prefer.
- Scoop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. I made about 12 huge chocolate cookies. You can make smaller cookies if you wish.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven just until they are starting to look glossy and have a slightly crispy crust.
- Allow the cookies to rest before removing from the pan. This way, we prevent the cookies from breaking apart.
How to Store Flourless Chocolate Cookies
I prefer to store the flourless chocolate cookies at room temperature in an airtight container. They last up to 3 days.
Other Delicious Low Carb Keto Cookies You Might Like:
- Keto Oreo Cookies
- Thick & Soft Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs
- Keto Gingerbread Cookies – Low Carb, Sugar-free & Grain-free
Flourless Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 355°F / 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the creamy almond butter, powdered erythritol, cocoa powder, eggs, butter, almond milk, vanilla extract, and baking powder. Using a spatula fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips. The dough should be thick.
- Scoop the chocolate cookie dough onto the baking sheet. This recipe yields 12 cookies, but you can make them smaller and make more cookies.
- Bake for 10 to12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the tops look glossy and small cracks begin to appear.
- Let the cookies cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.