This sugar-free chocolate pudding is super easy to make with just 5 ingredients. Learn how to make the best keto pudding that’s ultra silky, decadent, and creamy. It tastes just like regular pudding but with fewer carbs and sugar.
It’s almost impossible not to like it. Just imagine a luscious creamy pudding loaded with chocolate flavor ready in less than 10 minutes. Sounds divine, right?
With only 5g net carbs per serving, this sugar-free pudding is the perfect sweet treat you can make when you want something easy and delicious to enjoy.
Made with naturally low-carb ingredients, this sugar-free pudding is a healthier alternative to traditional chocolate desserts.
Just like my Low Carb Keto Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Avocado Mousse, it’s super easy to make homemade keto pudding that’s perfect for any occasion – whether you’re enjoying it as a midday snack or serving it for dessert at a dinner party.
Why Are You Going To Love This Sugar-Free Pudding Recipe
Ready for some guilt-free indulgence? Then let me tell you all about why everyone should try making their own Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding at home.
- It can be made ahead of time.
- Made from naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Super easy to make in only 10 minutes.
- Taste like the regular one but with fewer carbs.
- It’s a sugar-free, keto, and low-carb dessert.
- Has only 5g net carbs per serving.
- Requires only 5 ingredients.
You won’t believe how quickly and easily you can transform basic ingredients into something truly special.
Is Chocolate Pudding Keto?
No, regular chocolate pudding is not keto since it’s made using white sugar, milk, and other high in carb ingredients which are not good for a keto diet.
But we all know that nothing beats keto. So using this recipe, you can make a delicious keto chocolate pudding, which is even more delicious than the regular one.
What Is Sugar-Free Pudding?
Sugar-free pudding is a creamy and sweet dessert that’s made with all the classic ingredients minus the sugars. It’s also low in carbs, and can be enjoyed by anyone watching their sugar intake.
Ingredients For The Best Sugar-Free Pudding Recipe
You’ll be surprised to see how few ingredients you will need to make this delicious low carb sugar-free chocolate pudding. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Heavy Cream – you will need full-fat heavy cream to make to obtain a creamier pudding.
- Gelatin Powder – is used to set the pudding mixture.
- Sweetener – use your favorite low-carb sweetener. Just ensure that it’s powdered to ensure good mixing.
- Cocoa Powder – use the best quality you can find to increase the chocolate flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – you can replace it with your favorite extract if you want.
- Salt – is used to enhance the flavors in this pudding recipe.
How To Make This Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
Once you see how easy it’s to prepare this sugar-free pudding, you will want to make it anytime you want something sweet and easy to make.
Ready to get started? Let’s begin by gathering all the necessary ingredients.
Bloom The Gelatin
Add 1/4 cup of the heavy cream over the gelatin powder and whisk until well combined. Set aside for a few minutes. Gelatin makes this low carb pudding perfectly thick and decadent without having to add cornstarch.
Cook the Sugar-Free Pudding
Add the remaining heavy cream, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Cook for 5 minutes, constantly whisking until the mixture is smooth and bubbling.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
Adding the Gelatin
Then add the gelatin powder and whisk until well combined.
Let the chocolate pudding rest for 10 minutes, whisking from time to time, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
Tips for Making The Best Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
- Use high-quality ingredients to make a perfectly rich and creamy sugar-free chocolate pudding.
- Cover the chocolate pudding with plastic wrap before putting it in the fridge to ensure no air gets into it.
- Let the pudding chill for at least an hour before serving to allow it to set properly and develop the perfect texture and flavor.
- Use a whisk to stir the chocolate pudding mixture constantly to prevent lumps from forming and to ensure a smooth, creamy texture.
Variations on The Recipe
- Make it vegan: Simply replace the heavy cream with an alternative such as coconut or almond milk.
- Spice it up: You can add a teaspoon of cinnamon or nutmeg to the pudding for a rich flavor.
- Add nuts: Top off your treat with crushed nuts or shredded coconut.
- Mint Chocolate Pudding: Add a few drops of peppermint extract for a refreshing flavor.
- Add peanut butter to your chocolate pudding to create a rich and creamy peanut butter chocolate flavor.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and serve it as a dessert for your family.
- Fridge: Store the chocolate pudding in the refrigerator for up to 7 days in an airtight container or tiny jars.
- Freezer: You can also freeze this chocolate pudding in individual serving-size containers and store it in the freezer for up to one month.
Remove it from the freezer when ready to eat, and thaw it in the fridge overnight.
Is Sugar Free Pudding High in Carbs?
No, sugar-free pudding is lower in carbohydrates than regular pudding because it doesn’t contain added sugars. A serving of this sugar-free pudding contains just 5 grams of net carbs.
Can I Make This Chocolate Pudding Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can make this chocolate pudding and store it in the fridge in an airtight container with plastic wrap on top for 7 days.
More Pudding Recipes
- Keto Banana Pudding
- Easy Keto Chia Pudding
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding – ( Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Dairy-Free)
- Simple Chocolate Keto Chia Seed Pudding
Sugar-Free Chocolate Pudding
- Bloom the gelatin. Add 1/4 cup of the heavy cream over the gelatin and whisk until well combined.
- Add the remaining heavy cream, powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and salt to a saucepan and cook for 5 minutes on low, constantly whisking until the mixture is smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract and the gelatin powder, and whisk until well combined.
- Let the chocolate pudding rest for 10 minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours until firm.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: