Learn how to make the best fry sauce recipe that is sweet, tangy, creamy, and made from only 6 ingredients that, once combined, create one of the best sauce recipes you will ever try.
If you often wonder what sauce to pair with a dish, a garnish of potatoes, or other vegetables, you should try this sauce that won me over on the first try. This sugar-free sauce goes great with french fries, roasted vegetables, sandwiches, and more!
I think that this is the best sauce that I’ve ever eaten. And the best part is that it is a homemade recipe made from ingredients you all have at home, but you never thought it could be combined that way.
Who doesn’t love french fries? They are delicious and easy to prepare. In addition, they cook quickly and are very tasty if eaten with different sauces. Here is a sauce that goes perfectly with french fries and not only. This delicious sauce pairs perfectly with roasted vegetables, keto fried chicken, fried shrimp, or air fryer chicken tenders.
What Is A Fry Sauce?
Fry sauce is a popular dipping sauce made of ketchup, mayonnaise, and various other ingredients in different combinations. This sauce makes everything better and takes less than 5 minutes to put together. Usually served with
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- It’s a homemade recipe, so you know exactly what it contains.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- It’s extremely easy to make. You will need only five minutes to create this sauce.
- It pairs perfectly with many dishes.
Ingredients For This Popular Fry Sauce
You will need only five ingredients to create this delicious sauce that pairs perfectly with almost any dish. Here is everything you need:
- Mayonnaise – Because mayonnaise is one of the sauce’s main ingredients, I recommend using real, full-fat mayonnaise for the best flavor and texture.
- Ketchup – The second key ingredient in this sauce is ketchup, which gives it its pink color and provides a lot of taste.
- Worcestershire Sauce – this ingredient gives the sauce a tangy, savory, sweet, and salty taste.
- Paprika – use smoked paprika for a more intense flavor.
- Garlic Powder – you can also add some fresh garlic, but a powdered one mixes better in this sauce.
- Vinegar – I used apple cider vinegar for this recipe to give the sauce a vibrant touch of tanginess.
How To Make This Delicious Fry Sauce
Besides the fact that this sauce is extremely delicious and pairs perfectly with many recipes, it is also the easiest recipe I have ever made, so easy that I decided not to buy sauces from the store again. So, here is everything you have to do:
- Start by preparing all the ingredients.
- Then add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix them well.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and store it in the fridge until you want to eat it.
Tips For Making The Best Fry Sauce
- Make sure that you are reading the labels of ketchup before using it.
- Keep it refrigerated overnight before using, but it’s still excellent if eaten immediately.
- If you want to save some calories, use light mayonnaise instead of full-fat mayonnaise.
- You can replace the ketchup with barbeque sauce for a smoky flavor.
- Feel free to add your favorite seasonings, like dried herbs, onion powder, or pepper.
- I like to add some red pepper chili flakes when I want to eat spicier.
- You can also add some mustard to this sauce.
Storing Ideas For This Fry Sauce
- Fridge: Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for about a week in an airtight container.
The first and most obvious answer is french fries, but that isn’t all. Here are other great ideas:
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does This Sauce Taste Like?
Fry sauce has a creamy, sweet, savory, and sour flavor. It’s ideal for making French fries more flavorful!
Is This Sauce Freezer Friendly?
Unfortunately, this sauce does not freeze or defrost well, so make half a recipe if you’re worried about having too much.
Fry Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp pickle brine
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp sriracha optional
- Add the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pickle brine, paprika, and a pinch of cayenne in a small bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Serve with your favorite fries, or use it our sandwich!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: