Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders that are not fried and zero breading is the best recipe for the whole family. It’s a wonderfully juicy air fryer baked chicken tenders recipe coated with a delicious chicken seasoning and cooked to perfection.
It’s super simple, quick, and incredibly delicious!
This is great for anyone on a keto, low-carb, or paleo diet. If you are new to air frying, you can find all my air fryer recipes here.
An insanely easy chicken recipe made in the air fryer that’s a reader favorite alongside Air Fryer Whole Chicken, Chicken Wings with Buffalo sauce, baked crispy chicken thighs. You’re going to adore it.
The air fryer has become my best friend over the past few months, mainly because it cooks food so fast.
This quick recipe keeps the chicken tender and loaded with flavor. It’s the best way to prepare chicken tenders without flour for a quick weeknight dinner to use in salads or sandwiches during the week.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders
These naked chicken tenders are so easy to make. All you have to do is season them with my favorite chicken seasoning and cook in the air fryer. It takes less than 15 minutes.
- chicken tenders
- chicken seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
If you don’t have chicken seasoning use:
- 1 tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano or thyme
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
How to make Air Fryer Chicken Tenders?
This is definitely one of those incredibly easy to make recipes that’s super flavorful and versatile.
One thing to keep in mind when making it is not to overcook the chicken tenderloins. They cook super fast and can be prepped ahead of time.
If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake them in the oven or pan-fry in a lightly greased pan over medium heat.
All you have to do is to season the chicken and bake it for about 10 minutes.
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the first month.
Can I use chicken breast in this recipe?
Of course, you can use chicken breast in this recipe, Just cut your chicken breast in 3-4 strips on the long side to turn them.
Tips for Making The Best Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders:
- Make sure to preheat your air fryer.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket after it is heated, so you’re your meat doesn’t stick.
- The tenders are completely cooked when a thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 165F. I recommend using an instant-read thermometer to check for doneness.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes to Enjoy
- Oven-Baked Crispy Chicken Tenders – Keto & Low Carb
- Easy Creamy Chicken Marsala Recipe
- Pizza Stuffed Chicken
- Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
Juicy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F/200°C. If your air fryer doesn't have this function, let it run empty for 5 minutes.
- Add your chicken tenders to a bowl and season with the chicken seasoning. Drizzle the olive oil.
- Use a spatula or your hands to coat well the chicken tenders on all sides.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray and place the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the preheated air fryer and flip the tenders halfway.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy with your favorite sides.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.