This Keto Blueberry Cobbler is a quick and easy dessert or breakfast that’s very low carb and only 5g net carbs for. The blueberry filling is thick and bubbly with a golden buttery almond flour crust.
Is it summer, yet? I can’t wait for blueberries to be in season because I love them so much and I use them the time in baked goods. Have you tried my keto blueberry bread? The bread is so good, perfect for breakfast and these keto muffins with blueberries are from the same story.
Learn how to make the best keto cobbler with fresh or frozen berries that’s gluten-free with a crispy and tender crust. The fruit filling screams for a scoop of sugar-free ice-cream, and it’s done from scratch in under 30 minutes. Insane, right?
Watch the step-by-step video below to see exactly how to make this sugar-free blueberry dessert
Why Low Carb Cobbler is Literally the Best
- Easier to make Than Pie: Cobbler is basically an upside-down pie but without all the work. Replace the flaky pie crust with a gluten-free easy to make biscuit topping—no need to use a rolling pin or any kitchen appliances.
- Customizable: Berry cobbler is entirely adaptable to whatever berries you have on hand – fresh or frozen.
- A small list of Ingredients: Only a few ingredients go into this cobbler. Keto Cobbler doesn’t require much, just the usual pantry ingredients: almond flour, berries, butter, keto-approved sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Naturally Low Carb: Celebrate the season’s low carb natural flavors! Berries are super low in carbs, and when combined with other low carb ingredients, the result it’s a completely decadent summer dessert.
- It’s Delicious: Can you name a better dessert for summer? What’s can be better than sweet jammy berries and crispy biscuits with a golden crust?
Ingredients for Keto Blueberry Cobbler
For this easy single serving blueberry cobbler, you will need a few ingredients:
Jammy Berry Filling
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 tbsp Keto Sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
For the cobbler:
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp keto sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
Think about this fantastic combination of warm thick blueberries sauce topped with dollops of biscuit almond flour dough.
The blueberry filling is sweetened with Erythritol (low carb sweetener) making this dessert keto-friendly and thickened with xanthan gum.
How to Make Keto Blueberry Cobbler?
You won’t believe how easy it to make this keto dessert. In less than 20 minutes you’ll have a delicious treat that is family and children approved.
- Preheat the oven to 375F/190C. Prepare four ramekins.
- In a bowl add 1 cup of blueberries, the xanthan gum, keto sweetener, and lemon juice. Mix until the blueberries are well coated.
- Equally, distribute the blueberry mixture into each ramekin. Set aside.
- For the cobbler: Combine the melted butter, almond flour, keto sweetener, and lemon juice until you get a crumbly dough.
- Crumble the dough over the blueberries mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the crust gets a lovely golden brown color.
- Serve hot with ice cream or whipped cream.
What are the best berries for cobbler
For this cobbler, you’ll need about one cup of berries. I used blueberries, but blackberries, strawberries, or raspberries are perfect for this recipe. It’s essential to use juicy fruits that are super juicy.
You can use frozen berries, too!
This is delicious served warm straight from the oven topped with a scoop (or more) of your favorite low carb vanilla ice cream on top!
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the first month.
You can top cobbler with whipped cream or Greek yogurt too. Enjoy for breakfast or as a summer dessert.
Other Delicious Keto Dessert Recipes
- Paleo Keto Blueberry Scones with Lemon Glaze
- Quick and Easy Low Carb Keto Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Keto Vanilla Pound Cake
- Raspberry Vanilla Keto Muffins
The Best Buttery Keto Blueberry Cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/ 190°C.
- In a bowl add 1 cup of blueberries, xanthan gum, sweetener, and lemon juice. Mix until the blueberries are well coated.
- Equally, distribute the blueberry mixture between 4 small ramekins. Set aside.
- For the cobbler: Combine the melted butter, almond flour, keto sweetener, and lemon juice until you get a crumbly dough as shown in the video.
- Crumble the dough over the blueberries mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until the crust gets a lovely golden brown color.
- Serve hot topped with keto ice cream or whipped cream.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.