These keto muffins are moist, delicious and the frosting is absolutely incredible. Each low carb muffin is only 3 grams net carbs including the frosting. Treat your special ones with perfect raspberry muffins that are completely refined sugar-free and easy to make.
Whether you are following a ketogenic diet, a low carb diet or just want a sugar-free treat, a bakery-style muffin, these low carb paleo muffins with vanilla and raspberry are a total hit. You will fall in love at first bite.
What could be better than an almond flour muffin all covered in a nice vibrant wholesome raspberry sugar-free frosting?
You don’t need to be a cooking expert to make these festive and delicious keto muffins.
Muffins are my favorite things to bake and enjoy because they are great for portion control and meal prep. Just make a few batches of your favorite keto muffins and store them until you’re ready to have a treat.
You can make these raspberry muffins or Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins or my absolute favorite Keto Blueberry Muffins. Either one you choose you’ll love having a delicious keto dessert on hand just for when those sugar cravings appear.
Vanilla Raspberry Keto Muffins With Almond Flour
Making these low carb muffins is extremely easy if you follow the recipe. They are super moist, crumbly, light and airy. As you can see you need only eight ingredients to make these easy low carb keto muffins.
I have a feeling you’ll want to make these muffins over and over again. am sure you will love them. Combine these muffins with a cups of keto coffee and breakfast is served. What a great way to start your morning!
Both the keto muffins and the natural frosting are incredibly easy to make.
The super moist and dense vanilla muffins perfectly match the fresh sweet and sour creamy mascarpone frosting. I am totally amazed at every bite.
Ingredients for the Best Almond Flour Muffins:
As we discussed before this super easy recipe requires only eight common ingredients in the paleo and low carb baking. That includes blanched almond flour, coconut oil, baking powder, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract and a sugar substitute to make sugar-free gluten-free muffins.
It takes a lot of self-control to not eat the entire batch at once, they are that good!
- almond flour
- baking powder
- sugar substitute of choice (I use this)
- softened coconut oil
- heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- water or unsweetened coconut milk
- vanilla extract for flavor
These muffins are a base, a plain muffin batter and can customize by adding your favorite flavors. Think blueberry, chocolate, cinnamon, nuts versions!
Today, I chose to make a delicious sugar-free vanilla frosting that’s a breeze to whip up.
How to Make Easy Gluten-Free Low Carb Muffins
The instructions for making paleo keto muffins are are very easy to follow and deliver the results you desire. There’s no way to mess this recipe up as long as you use the right quantity of ingredients and bake them at the suggested temperature.
As with any muffins recipe, there are four basic steps to make them from scratch.
- Start by preheating the oven to 350F and grease well your muffin pan, so the muffins don’t stick to the bottom of the pan. I recommend using silicone muffin liners.
- Prepare the dry and wet ingredients separately. In one bowl combine the almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder. In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream (or coconut cream if paleo). Stir together the contents of the two bowls until you get the perfect muffins batter consistency.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter.
- Bake the keto muffins for 18-20 minutes or until the tops are nice and golden. Keep an eye on them because the baking time may vary. You know they are ready if the toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe yields about 6 big keto muffins or about 12 mini keto breakfast muffins.
Keto Raspberry Frosting for Muffins
If you choose to make the raspberry frosting you will need:
- mascarpone cheese (you can use high-fat cream cheese)
- raspberries fresh or frozen
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetener (feel free to not add any sweeteners)
Other Keto Desserts You Might Like
- Keto Lemon Bars – fresh, tangy and easy to make
- Keto Cheesecake Recipe – Creamy & Dreamy – the creamiest, smoothest, silkiest recipe on this blog
- Keto Chocolate Mousse – Creamy, Rich and Heavenly Delicious
Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins – Low Carb Special Treat
For the muffins:
The raspberry frosting
- 4 tbsp mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl mix the almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until you get a muffin batter consistency.
- Evenly distribute the batter among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until firm and slightly golden. Let them cool down.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the frosting using an electric mixer.
- Top each muffin with one tbsp (or more) frosting. Serve!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: