This Keto Vanilla Pound Cake is a low carb sweet bread, insanely easy to make with simple ingredients. It’s ready in just 60 minutes, perfect for a delicious snack or quick breakfast. You have to try this fantastic pound bread that’s also gluten-free, grain-free and sugar-free.
Vanilla Pound Cake is a dessert I’ve grown with, and I candidly remember my grandmother making a delicious buttery pound cake. Now I the I’ve perfected the keto pound cake recipe I can have it as a treat with coffee in the morning or as a snack for work.
I know you’ll love this gluten-free pound cake recipe due to the fantastic feedback we’ve got on our Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe. It’s incredible how many of you tried the blueberry bread recipe and shared photos, tips, and tricks on how to make it even better. I love our community.
Watch the step-by-step video below to see exactly how easy it is to make this delicious keto low carb pound cake:
Ingredients for the Keto Pound Cake
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon Extract
- Baking Powder
How to make keto vanilla pound cake?
Once you have all the ingredients ready, it’s effortless to make this gluten-free pound cake. I love that this sweet low carb bread that doesn’t taste eggy, making it perfect served for breakfast instead of bacon and eggs.
- Start by preheating your oven to 350F.
- Combine the wet ingredients into a medium bowl until the eggs look frothy and the sweetener is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients to create a smooth pound cake batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the pound cake cool down and enjoy!
Easy Sugar-free Lemon Glaze for the Pound Cake
To make this pound bread even more delicious, you can make a delightful lemon glaze from just 2 ingredients. Combine powdered sweetener with lemon juice until well incorporated and drizzle over the cooled pound cake. That’s it! So easy, right?
This pound cake has a nice brown color on the outside whole being super soft and moist on the inside. Think about making keto french toast. Yum!
What can You Add to Keto Pound Cake?
- Sugar-free Chocolate chips
- Lemon Zest
- Orange zest
- Cream cheese
How Long to Store Keto Pound Cake?
Keto Pound Cake lasts for up 3-4 days at room temperature in an airtight container. If you keep it in the refrigerator, reheat the slices in the microwave or pop them into the oven for a few minutes to soften.
Other Bread Recipes for You to Try:
- The Easiest Keto Zucchini Bread – 3g Net Carbs
- How to make 90 second Keto Bread? Low Carb & Grain-free
- Low Carb & Keto Cornbread
Easy Keto Vanilla Pound Cake – Low-Carb Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Grease a small loaf pan with butter and line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, butter, sweetener, heavy cream, vanilla extract. Lemon extract. Using a hand mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes until the eggs look frothy.
- In another bowl combine the dry ingredients: the almond flour, baking powder, and coconut flour.
- Combine together the dry and the wet ingredients until well incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and smooth down the top using a spatula.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until cooked through (it should pass the toothpick test).
- To Make the Lemon Glaze: Whisk the powdered sweetener with the lemon juice until the well combined.
- Drizzle the lemon glaze over the chilled pound cake. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.