This Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake with coconut flour resembles Reese’s cup but is sugar-free, dairy-free and easy to make. Melty and creamy peanut butter inside a rich and fluffy sugar-free keto chocolate cake. If you love chocolate and are on a ketogenic diet, you will be amazed by this keto chocolate peanut butter lava cake that is super low carb and paleo. The perfect cure for a sweet tooth.
If you are looking for a moist, fudgy and rich warm keto dessert with creamy and melty peanut butter in the middle, you came to the right place. It takes less than seven minutes to prepare and it’s insanely delicious.
I’m always looking for super easy and decadent keto desserts to have when I am craving sweets or just to enjoy it on a cold Sunday morning.
When I’m sharing a recipe with you on this blog I have to make sure it is super easy to make and with ingredients that can be found at any food store. Nothing too complicated, but the result is fantastic.
To be honest I only ate lava cake at restaurants and it comes with vanilla ice-cream on top. I had the classic chocolate one and vanilla lava cake but never had classic peanut butter chocolate lava cake before keto.
Chocolate and peanut butter are just meant for each other. You just can’t go wrong with this eay keto dessert.
I’m so enthusiastic about sharing the recipe with you. The serving size is huge and satisfying. It will keep you full for such a long time.
If you are not a peanut butter fan you can try my simple keto lava cake that’s also insanely delicious and easy to make.
Ingredients for the Keto Paleo Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
To make this delicious keto lava cake with peanut butter you need only a few delicious ingredients:
- 2 tbsp erythritol (or any other keto-approved sweetener)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp (30g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil
- 1 oz unsweetened dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 14 stevia drops
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp peanut butter
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Lava Cake?
The directions are pretty simple to follow. Basically, all you have to do is to mix all the ingredients until you get a nice batter. Add a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter on top and bake until the edges are firm and the top is slightly soft.
If you are making this recipe let me know in the comments below or tag me on Instagram #LowCarbSpark. I would love to see your keto creations.
Other Keto Chocolate & Peanut Butter Recipes
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups – 4 ingredients
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Quick and Easy Dairy-Free Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and grease with coconut oil two 6” ramekins.
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil and unsweetened dark chocolate. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until melted. With a spoon whisk until the chocolate is also melted.
- First combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder, the baking powder and the sweetener.
- Whisk well the wet ingredients: the eggs, coconut milk, stevia drops.
- In a bowl mix together the melted coconut oil and chocolate, the wet and the dry ingredients until the batter looks smooth.
- Divide the chocolate batter between two custard cups.
- Top with peanut butter and slightly press it down into the batter.
- Let them bake for about 13-15 minutes until the sides are firm and the top is still slightly soft.
- Serve immediately.
You can eat an entire keto peanut butter lava cake for only 6g NET carbs
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.