These super easy to make keto brownies are super low in carbs, fudgy and have a dense and creamy texture that melts in your mouth. To make the brownies, we use almond flour, chocolate, butter and they are the best low carb dessert ever – only 2g carbs.
In less than 40 minutes you have the perfect keto brownies that are the ideal company for a cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea.
Watch the step-by-step video below to see exactly how I make some extremely fudgy and chocolatey low carb brownies
Looks easy right? It really is. So what are you waiting? Gather all the ingredients, preheat the oven and make a batch of my keto brownies.
Ingredients for keto brownies
Learn what are the ingredients for the brownies recipe and how to make the perfect fudgy dessert.
Brownies are one of my favorite keto desserts, chocolatey and chewy. You’ll be surprised to find out that the ingredients we are using are low in carbs and super easy to find. You’ll need only seven low carb ingredients:
- almond flour
- keto approved sweetener/paleo sweetener
- high-quality dark cocoa
- dark chocolate (99 percent would be perfect)
- butter, grass fed to make the brownies healthier
- eggs, to bind everything up
- a pinch of baking powder
The brownies are sugar-free, gluten-free and with a few switches, you can make them paleo compliant too.
Instructions for Keto Brownies
The instructions are simple, and for the step-by-step guide on how to make the perfect brownies, you can watch the step-by-step video keto brownies recipe that shows you exactly how to make it.
All you have to do to make the perfect keto brownies:
- Melt together the chocolate and the butter.
- In a bowl crack the eggs. Using your mixer, mix them for 1 minute.
- Combine the dry ingredients and then add them along with the chocolate mixture over the eggs, using the mixer.
- Transfer the batter to a pan and then bake for 20 minutes.
- For a step by step guide on how to make this delicious keto dessert you can watch the video I created.
They last for a week in the refrigerator. You can also freeze the brownies and eat when craving a chocolatey keto dessert.
If you want to use a different sweetener, just taste test and adjust it to the desired taste.
The recipe is super low in carbs and tastes divine. It’s the perfect cure for a sweet tooth on the ketogenic diet or any low carb diet.
What are the macros for the low carb brownies?
A serving has only 2g net carbs. Subtract the dietary fiber from the total carb count to get to find out the net carbs.
This keto brownies recipe yields 16 generous servings that also low in carbs and calories.
- Calories: 137 kcal
- Carbs: 4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Protein: 2 g
Can you replace almond flour with coconut flour?
For this recipe and the sake of great texture, I don’t recommend using coconut flour. Coconut flour absorbs liquid very quickly and you may end up with dry keto brownies. However, I’ve got another great keto brownie recipe with coconut flour for you.
Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.