This is the best keto brownies recipe with only 1.3g net carbs. Just 7 ingredients are needed make low carb keto brownies that have a dense creamy texture that melts in your mouth.
If you are searching for some rich and insanely delicious, super easy fudgy keto brownies with almond flour, I’ll share my best low carb recipe with you.
Since this chocolate keto brownies recipe was posted it received over 1000 positive reviews on social media and you sent me tons of pictures with this decadent insanely delicious keto dessert!
Brownies are one of my favorite keto desserts! They are chocolatey, moist, fudgy and less than 2g net carbs each. If you’re a brownie lover, I bet you’ll love the low carb cheesecake brownies recipe that’s a delicious combo of fudgy chocolate heaven and a layer of delicious cheesecake batter.
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make the fudgiest keto brownies.
World’s Best Keto Brownies with Almond Flour
They are extremely tasty and the perfect cure for a sweet tooth, perfect for when I’m craving something chocolatey and quick to make.
This gluten-free keto brownies recipe is our family’s favorite, and we make it at least twice a week. I’m excited to show you the best way to make this pure chocolate heaven and I’m pretty sure you’ll never bo bake to baking regular brownies. It’s so hard for me not to eat the entire batch in one sitting. They’re that good!
If you want more low carb desserts recipes you can get Dessert in Five, an ebook with 30 mouthwatering desserts, each less than 5 carbs per serving.
In less than 30 minutes you can make the perfect keto brownies that are ideal with your cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea.
Would you share them or have them all for yourself?
Ingredients For Almond Flour Keto Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are not only easy to make but need only seven keto-friendly ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.
Just gather all the ingredients and follow some easy instructions to enjoy the best brownies recipe.
You’ll be surprised to find out that the ingredients we are using are low in carbs and super easy to find. You’ll need only 7 low carb ingredients:
- Almond Flour – It’s great to use in keto desserts and I suggest using it in this specific recipe.
- Keto Approved Sweetener – You can use Erythritol, Xylitol (no aftertaste), Monk Fruit. I suggest taste test the batter before baking and add more sweetener if needed. To me, the quantity of sweetener I used brings the perfect sweetness.
- High-Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – Cocoa it’s a key ingredient here since it will make the keto brownies very delicious and chocolatey. Cocoa powder also helps with the texture.
- Dark Chocolate – Focus on using high-quality ingredients. That’s how you get the best results. It’s important to use both dark chocolate and cocoa powder for the perfect texture. You can use any dark chocolate that has an 85-99% cocoa percent.
- Butter or Coconut Oil
- Eggs, to bind everything up
- a pinch of baking powder
The brownies are sugar-free, gluten-free, and with a few switches, you can make them paleo compliant too.
Delicious Add-in Ingredients
There are a few ways to make the recipe even more chocolatey, crunchy, creamy while keeping it low carb. You can make keto brownies with walnuts, throw a handful of chocolate chips, or you can also add:
- your favorite crushed nuts (walnuts, macadamia, pecans, almonds, etc)
- fresh or frozen raspberries or blueberries
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- peanut butter
How to Make Perfect Keto Brownies?
Making these sugar-free brownies is extremely easy and there’s no way to get them wrong. If you follow the instructions accordingly I am pretty sure you enjoy the absolute best keto brownies!
And by following the instructions I mean no ingredients substitutions! Stick with the amount of butter and baking time.
Gather all the ingredients, preheat the oven and make a batch of my keto brownies. And try not to eat spoonsful of batter!
All you have to do to make the perfect keto brownies:
- Melt together the chocolate and the butter.
- In a bowl crack the eggs. Using your mixer, mix them for 1 minute.
- Combine the dry ingredients and then add them along with the chocolate mixture over the eggs, using the mixer.
- Transfer the batter to a pan and then bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it slightly cool and serve it with vanilla ice-cream!
If you want to use a different sweetener, just taste test and adjust it to the desired taste.
The recipe is super low in carbs and tastes divine. It’s the perfect cure for a sweet tooth on the ketogenic diet or any low carb diet.
What are the Macros for These Keto Brownies?
A serving has only 1.3g net carbs. Subtract the dietary fiber and sugar alcohols (from the sweetener) from the total carb count to get to find out the net carbs.
This keto brownies recipe yields 16 generous servings that also low in carbs and calories.
- Calories: 135 kcal
- Carbs: 2.68 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.36 g
- Net Carbs: 1.32 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Protein: 2.27 g
Keto Brownies FAQ
Over time I’ve got plenty of questions and here are the answers that hopefully will solve any mystery!
Can you replace almond flour with coconut flour?
For this recipe and the sake of great texture, I don’t recommend using coconut flour. Coconut flour absorbs liquid very quickly and you may end up with dry keto brownies. However, I’ve got another great keto brownie recipe with coconut flour for you.
Why are My Keto Brownies Salty?
If your brownies end up salty is because you used salted butter. I recommend using unsalted butter because it will over powder the rest of the ingredients and make it incredibly salty.
How to Store Keto Chocolate Brownies?
Store fudgy keto brownies for up to one week in the refrigerator. Reheat the brownies into the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
You can also freeze the brownies and eat when craving a chocolatey keto dessert. Frozen keto brownies can be stored for up to 6 months. Just thaw them before serving!
Other Keto Chocolate Desserts You’ll Love
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Keto & Paleo
- Keto Lava Cake – Low Carb Molten Mug Cake with only 4g Carbs
The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.
- Remove from the oven and let the keto brownies chill for about 10 minutes.
- With a sharp knife cut your brownies into 16 pieces and devour!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Need Low Carb Basics?
Click the buttons below to buy low carb essentials.