We’ve compiled a list of 18 fantastic keto Halloween dessert recipes that are easy and fun to make. Everything from low carb Halloween candy to sugar-free Halloween cupcakes and cookies is included here. Make the spookiest night of the year spectacular with these keto desserts that are perfect for a low carb Halloween party.
I can’t believe it’s already the end of October, and Halloween is approaching once more! But, of course, you know what that means… Spider webs, ghosts, and frightening things abound, along with plenty of high-carb, sweet treats that appear to be saying, “eat me, I’m wonderful.”
Fear not, low carb buddies; there are plenty of tasty keto Halloween recipes to choose from that won’t leave you feeling bad.
If you’re trying to stick to a low-carb diet but are having trouble deciding what sort of sweets to eat at the end of the month, we’ve got you covered!
This list of 18 Halloween desserts recipes is keto-friendly and will help you stay low carb while being able to take part in one of the most candy-filled seasons of the year!
All of these recipes are sugar-free and keto-friendly, but don’t go crazy! Just because something is keto-friendly doesn’t guarantee it won’t give you stomach pain if you eat it all at once.
- Keto Chocolate Halloween Candy
- Easy Keto Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats
- Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
- Keto Halloween Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding – ( Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Dairy-Free)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
- The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
- Low-Carb Halloween Monster Fingers
- Fluffy Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- Keto Brain Cupcakes
- Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Spider Cupcakes for Halloween (gluten-free, vegan options)
- Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
- Chocolate Glazed Keto Donuts For The Halloween Season
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Halloween Ghost Truffles
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Halloween Chaffle Cake
- 18 Best Keto Halloween Desserts– Spectacular Low Carb Desserts
Keto Chocolate Halloween Candy
Easy Keto Halloween Cookie Dough Mummy Treats
Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
Keto Halloween Cookies
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding – ( Paleo, Keto, Low Carb, Dairy-Free)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
The Best Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – 2g net carbs
Low-Carb Halloween Monster Fingers
Fluffy Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Mousse
Keto Brain Cupcakes
Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Spider Cupcakes for Halloween (gluten-free, vegan options)
Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
Chocolate Glazed Keto Donuts For The Halloween Season
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Halloween Ghost Truffles
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Halloween Chaffle Cake
18 Best Keto Halloween Desserts– Spectacular Low Carb Desserts
- Preheat your oven to 380°F /190° and line a muffin pan with paper muffin cups.
- Combine all the dry ingredients into a larg bowl.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until a smooth batter forms.
- Divide the batter among 12 muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: