This keto peanut butter mousse it’s a super-easy dessert recipe that comes together in under 10 minutes. Fluffy, creamy, and sugar-free, this low carb peanut butter mousse recipe it’s made from only 5 ingredients, and it’s the perfect sweet treat for any occasion.
This sugar-free peanut butter mousse recipe it’s a dessert that will satisfy any sweet craving in such a short time without spending too much time in the kitchen.
I love this easy peanut butter mousse since it’s super quick to make for family gatherings or unexpected guests. It doesn’t require any baking steps, and it’s made using only 2 bowls and a hand mixer. Sounds great, right?
The mousse is bursting with the rich, delicious flavors of peanut butter and vanilla. Not only will it satisfy any sweet tooth, but it will also leave you feeling full and satisfied. Enjoy this dessert to fulfill any craving for something sweet.
What Is Mousse?
Mousse is a creamy and indulgent dessert that is typically made with whipped cream or egg whites, along with flavorings like chocolate, fruit puree, or other ingredients. This sweet treat is chilled until it sets and achieves a soft, velvety texture that melts in your mouth.
Is Peanut Butter Mousse Keto-Friendly?
Not all mousse recipes are compatible with a keto diet due to high-carb ingredients. However, this peanut butter mousse recipe is an excellent option for those following a keto diet. The recipe is made using low-carb ingredients and has only 5g net carbs per serving.
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- It’s a sweet treat recipe that’s super easy to make.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Made from naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Loaded with delicious peanut butter and vanilla flavor.
- It keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Perfect for satisfying any sweet cravings.
Ingredients For Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
What’s better than a sweet treat recipe that calls for a few super easy ingredients to find? Here is a list of the ingredients that you will need to create this delicious sugar-free peanut butter mouse:
- Heavy Whipping Cream – make the peanut butter mousse fluffy, light, and airy.
- Cream Cheese – use softened cream cheese to ensure that it mixes well.
- Peanut Butter – use unsweetened natural peanut butter to avoid any extra carbs.
- Sweetener – use your favorite sweetener. Just make sure that it is powdered to ensure that it combines well.
- Vanilla Extract – opt for the best quality vanilla extract for an intensely delicious flavor.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
I am a big fan of sweet recipes that are ready in such a short time without spending too much time in the kitchen, and this keto peanut butter mousse is one of them. Here are the instructions that you need to follow to create this delicious sweet treat:
Beat Whipping Cream To Stiff Peaks
Add the heavy whipping cream to a large mixing bowl and mix for about 3 minutes until it holds stiff peaks, and set aside.
Combine all the Ingredients
Add the peanut butter, softened cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract to another mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
Using a silicone spatula, gently fold in the whipping cream until everything is well combined and there are no streaks.
Transfer the Mousse and Refrigerate
Pipe the keto peanut butter mousse into dessert glasses, top with chopped peanuts, and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Use room-temperature ingredients to ensure that you obtain a smooth and creamy mousse.
- It’s recommended to whip the heavy cream first to obtain a light and airy texture.
- You can add the sweetener gradually and taste it while mixing to see if it’s sweet enough.
- Chill the peanut butter mousse for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before serving it.
- Use cream cheese at room temperature to avoid any lumps when mixing.
- Fridge: you can store this sugar-free peanut butter mousse in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Freezer: transfer the mousse to a freezer-safe airtight container and label it with the date. You can store it in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Thaw the mousse in the fridge overnight before serving it.
You can serve this peanut butter mousse simply as it is or with various toppings. Here are some great ideas:
- With a dollop of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips and chopped nuts over the mousse.
- You can also top it with your favorite berries.
- Drizzle some homemade caramel sauce over the mousse.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Keto Peanut Butter Mousse Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can make this mousse ahead of time and store it in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Can I Make This Mousse Recipe With Other Type Of Nut Butter?
This recipe works perfectly if you use almond butter or cashew butter.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Low Carb Energy Bites
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a mixing bowl and mix for about 3 minutes until fluffy. Set aside.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to another bowl and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipping cream until everything is well combined and there are no streaks.
- Pipe the keto peanut butter mousse into dessert glasses and top with your favorite toppings. (You can see the above list with delicious toppings ideas.)
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: