Learn how to make this homemade Keto Peanut Butter Pie from scratch with just a few low carb ingredients. It’s a crazy creamy no-bake keto pie that everyone loves. This dreamy low carb pie has a chocolatey Oreo-like crust and a luscious sugar-free peanut butter filling.
There are two things that I love most, and that’s the peanut butter and chocolate combo.
This keto peanut butter pie made from scratch requires no baking and can satisfy any sweet craving for sure. It is smooth, rich, and delicious!
If you’re not a fan of peanut butter, and you want to go all-in for chocolate, just make my Keto French Silk Pie that’s heavenly creamy and delicious!
Make a keto dessert recipe is perfect if you’re searching for a quick sweet treat that the whole family will enjoy. It’s also created with ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen and requires minimal effort.
It’s wonderful that the whipped creamy filling melts in your mouth, and the crust needs no baking. This pie may be served simple or decorated to your heart’s pleasure.
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a delicious recipe that you can make all year round. So enjoy that creamy keto pie anytime you crave it, or make it for your next holiday party. This no-bake pie is likely to be a crowd-pleaser and a new family favorite.
A quick video to see exactly how easy it is to make the best keto peanut butter pie.
Is This No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Keto?
This keto low carb peanut butter pie recipe is keto-friendly because the crust is made with almond flour, which has fewer carbohydrates than regular flour, and the cream cheese and peanut butter are also keto ingredients that are low in carbs! It’s also gluten-free and sugar-free because we’re using one of our favorite zero-carb sweeteners that don’t raise blood sugar.
Ingredients For No-bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
The ingredients used to make this no-bake keto peanut butter pie are basic and easy to find, and it’s likely to have most of them in your kitchen.
- Coconut oil – using coconut oil, the crust will be crunchier. You can definitely use the same amount of unsalted butter instead of coconut oil.
- Almond Flour – one of the best keto flours for no-bake keto desserts. Almond flour is edible raw, very low in carbs, and easy to work with. Just make sure you’re using almond flour and not almond meals.
- Cocoa Powder – adds that chocolatey taste to the crust that we need since we’re not using Oreo Cookies are what the original peanut pie recipe requires.
- Sweetener – you can use any keto powdered sweeteners like Erythritol, Xylitol, Monk Fruit, or Allulose. Powdered sweetener is essential in this recipe as it dissolves more easily into the batter.
- Cream Cheese – I suggest using a full-fat cream cheese block rather than the spreadable brand. Don’t use a light or low-fat type. We need to go full-fat to make the peanut butter filling extra creamy. Also, bring the cream cheese to room temperature before using it to make the batter smooth.
- Peanut Butter – Make sure you’re using a no sugar added peanut butter, which includes only peanuts and salt.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Also known as double cream or thickened cream.
- Vanilla Extract – I recommend using the best vanilla extract you can find.
- Chocolate – Use your favorite unsweetened chocolate bar.
- Peanuts – To decorate the pie with, add some peanut flavor, and give a delicious crunch to the pie.
How To Make
This no-bake keto peanut butter pie is very easy to whip up. And because there is no baking needed, it’s great for any period of the year!
Make the Crust
Just place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix them well. It’s that easy!
Once all the ingredients are well mixed, press the dough into a pie pan and set it on the fridge while making the filling.
Keto Peanut Butter Pie Filling
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the filling and whip until smooth.
Transfer the whipped filling to the cooled pie crust using a spatula. Allow 3 to 4 hours for the pie to harden up. It may also be refrigerated overnight until firm.
Tips For Making The Best No-bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Allow at least 2 hours for the flavors to develop and solidify before serving.
- When your pie is cooled and ready to cut, make slices across the pie using a big, sharp knife. For the finest slices, clean your knife in between cutting.
- Let the cream cheese soften: Your mixture will have tiny lumps if your cream cheese is too cold. It will be easier to mix the ingredients and make the filling smooth if you use softened cream cheese.
- Whip the heavy cream: Whip the heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks before adding it to the filling. This will help the pie set properly and give it a light and airy texture.
While this low carb peanut butter pie is tasty as it is, here are some interesting toppings options if you want to make it more stunning!
How To Store Peanut Butter Pie
- This no-bake keto peanut butter pie will last in the fridge, covered in plastic wrap, for five days.
- If you want, you can also freeze it. Just place the pie in a shallow container and store it in the freezer for up to five months.
Can I Make This Recipe Without Peanut Butter?
If you can’t eat peanut butter or want a peanut-free option, you can substitute one of the following:
- Almond Butter – smooth and drippy, almond butter can also be utilized. However, because almond butter is thicker than peanut butter, you’ll need to beat it with the cream cheese for a bit longer.
- Cashew Butter
- Wow Butter – this is a nut-free alternative to peanut butter, offers the creamy texture required for the pie filling.
Looking For More Keto Peanut Butter Recipes? Try these:
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
For the chocolate crust:
For the filling:
For the keto chocolate pie crust:
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients until well mixed, and the dough looks crumbly.
- Firmly press the crust crumbs into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass.
- Place in the refrigerator.
To make the filling:
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the filling and, using an electric mixer, whip until smooth and creamy. It’s essential to use room-temperature ingredients.
- Transfer the peanut butter filling into the crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or freeze for 30 minutes.
To make the topping:
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small mixing blow. Mix to combine.
- Draw lines of chocolate all over the pie. You can also drizzle some melted peanut butter. Decorate with peanuts and enjoy!
- Slice the pie immediately and enjoy a soft pie, or freeze for 2 hours to enjoy a frozen no-bake peanut butter pie recipe.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.