These are the best Keto Peanut Butter Brownies! Fudgy keto brownies made with almond flour and topped with a peanut butter layer. Enjoy the most decadent, rich, and gooey dessert. Naturally, gluten-free brownies that are ready in under 30 minutes and only 2g net carbs per serving.
For all the peanut butter and chocolate lovers, these brownies are heavenly.
I love peanut butter, and on my recipe index, you can find plenty of recipes that feature it. You can also try my classic keto brownies recipe or the upgraded keto cheesecake brownies recipe that is also heavenly.
This keto dessert is so easy to make, and the result is out of this world, fudgy, moist and peanut buttery! If you’re a peanut butter lover or you are one, just start making these peanut butter brownies.
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make the best keto peanut butter brownies.
Keto Peanut Butter Brownies Ingredients
This recipe needs 7 ingredients for the brownies layer and only 3 for the peanut butter swirls. You must try it since it’s incredibly easy to make.
- almond flour
- butter softened
- cocoa powder
- dark chocolate
- baking powder
- natural peanut butter
- vanilla extract
If you want to make a keto brownie recipe without almond flour, check my coconut flour brownies recipe that’s just as delicious. Add the peanut butter swirls and enjoy it!
A note on the ingredients
In this recipe, we don’t use classic white flour. We’ll need almond flour or almond meal (ground up almonds), so we can make gluten-free and grain-free brownies.
I strongly recommend using dutch pressed cocoa powder because it gives an intense chocolatey flavor and also a darker rich color. Using Alkaline cocoa makes the brownies taste more authentic, smooth in flavor, and easier to dissolve into liquids. It’s just a matter of preference, but any cocoa powder you have in your pantry will work.
My Keto Oreo cookies are made with dutch cocoa powder too!
When baking, I love using Confectioners Sweetener, which easily dissolves into liquids.
If you don’t have powdered sweeter, process granular Erythritol in a dry blender or coffee grinding machine just until it turns into a powder.
Tip: Avoid using Stevia blends in baking goods as it has a stronger after taste if combined with chocolate.
You can even use regular sugar or coconut sugar if not concerned about carbs or if you’re looking for a paleo peanut butter brownies recipe.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
It’s effortless to make this sugar-free keto brownies with peanut butter once you gather all the ingredients.
- Start by making the brownie batter mix. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and pour the brownie batter. Set aside while we make the peanut butter topping.
- If the batter seems too thick, add a dash of unsweetened almond milk and stir to get the right consistency.
- For the peanut butter topping, mix softened creamy peanut butter with the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Cover the brownies with dollops of the peanut butter and using a skewer or a knife swirl all over.
- I like to bake them in an 8×8-inch square pan at 350 F/ 180C for 30 minutes. It can take more or less depending on your oven. You can use a 9×9 inch pan, but they’ll be slightly thinner, but still delicious.
It’s important to let them rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
They are soft and gooey in the middle while they’re still warm. I couldn’t wait until my brownies completely cooled down. They’re divine.
If you want to take them to another level top with sugar-free chocolate chips just before baking or serve with a scoop of your favorite keto vanilla ice cream. What a treat!
Other Desserts Recipes for You to Try:
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Marble Cake – Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge
Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
For the Keto Brownies Base
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/ 175°C.
- Line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the butter and dark chocolate. Melt them in the microwave for 30 seconds or on a double boiler.
- In the different bowl, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, and baking powder.
- In a clean bowl, crack the eggs and beat them with an electric mixer for about 30 seconds or until frothy.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and butter and continue mixing.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients until you get a smooth brownie batter.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the peanut butter layer and top the brownies with dollops of the peanut butter. Use a skewer or a knife to swirl.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 27-30 minutes, just until set to touch.
- Allow the brownies to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut your brownies into 16 squares and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: