These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are the most delicious invention ever. Make low carb brownies cheesecake brownies that are insanely chocolatey, rich, fudgy, and perfectly paired with a creamy cheesecake filling. And for only 1.5g carbs I think we have a pretty good deal!
The most popular recipe on this blog, the one that you’ve made the most is Keto Brownies, and for a great reason! They are easy to make, delicious, and your favorite keto dessert. I had to come up with another delicious keto dessert recipe that I’m sure you’ll love.
What about fudgy and rich brownies but with a twist? These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are calling your name.
Let’s be honest! Who can resist brownies with a thick, sweet but tangy cheesecake layer? It’s your best option when craving sweets on a ketogenic diet.
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies Video Recipe
- Reasons You’ll Love this Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- How to Make Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Tips for Making Perfect Low Carb Cheesecake Brownies
- What Pan To Use for Keto Brownies?
- How to Store Cheesecake Keto Brownies
- Looking for More Keto Desserts? Try these:
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Cheesecake Brownies Video Recipe
Watch this quick video to see exactly how to make these delicious keto cheesecake brownies!
Reasons You’ll Love this Keto Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Super fudgy, rich, and ultra-creamy.
- Easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- The perfect cure for a sweet tooth.
- Only 3g carbs per serving.
- Naturally gluten-free and grain-free!
Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake Brownies
To make these cream cheese keto brownies you’ll need just a few ingredients that are super common and easy to find. Just gather all the ingredients and enjoy a decadent low carb brownie recipe.
- Almond Flour– Use superfine, balanced almond flour for the best texture. Almond meal won’t work.
- Eggs– I always use large eggs at room temperature to reduce the eggy taste.
- Unsalted Butter – High-Quality Butter is very important.
- Dark Chocolate– Unsweetened chocolate is the best.
- Cocoa Powder– I recommend using a Dutch-processed cocoa powder, but make sure to sift it to get rid of the bigger lumps.
- Powdered Sweetener– Using powdered sweeteners while baking makes a huge difference in taste and texture. Choose your favourite such as monk fruit sweetener, allulose, or erythritol.
- Vanilla Extract– amplifies the chocolate taste. Additionally, you can use a teaspoon of instant coffee.
- Baking Powder– helps these low carb brownies become super fluffy.
- Cream Cheese – Use full fat if you want that extra creaminess of a delicious cheesecake. Make sure to use softened cream cheese so it mixes well in the cheesecake batter.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Brownies
These low carb keto Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make from scratch. You’ll need to make a fudgy keto brownies layer and a batch of our delicious cheesecake layer.
Make the cheesecake layer
In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth. It’s best to use room temperature ingredients and an electric mixer to be sure your cheesecake is perfectly smooth.
The keto brownies layer needs a little bit more work but it’s definitely worth it.
Start by sifting the dry ingredients to remove any clumps the almond flour and sweetener might have.
Combine it with the beaten eggs, melted chocolate, and butter until it looks smooth and delicious.
Tips for Making Perfect Low Carb Cheesecake Brownies
- Make sure you DON’T OVER BAKE the keto cheesecake brownies. This is one of the most important steps you have to follow if you don’t want to want up with a dry and gritty dessert. That’s the secret to perfectly rich and fudgy cheesecake brownies.
- Use Powdered Erythritol for the best results. Xylitol is a great keto sweetener to use too but you’ll have to reduce the cooking time by at least 5 minutes.
- Use eggs at room temperature, so you’ll get a nice batter that’s not too thick.
- Stir a few sugar-free chocolate chips in the brownies batter for a even more chocolaty dessert.
What Pan To Use for Keto Brownies?
These brownies work best in an 8×8 inch baking pan, but a 9×9 inch pan works well too. I’ve found that a 7×11 pan makes them way thinner than I want them to be.
How to Store Cheesecake Keto Brownies
- Fridge– Leftover keto cheesecake brownies can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezer– To freeze, individually wrap cheesecake keto brownies and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to serve, defrost at room temperature and then reheat for a few seconds in the microwave.
Looking for More Keto Desserts? Try these:
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour – Fudgy & Delicious
- Avocado Brownies Recipe
- Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Brownie Layer
Make the Keto Brownie Layer
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 175°C and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift all the dry ingredients before using. This step will make any low carb recipe less grainy and gritty.
- Add in a medium bowl the butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for about 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, and stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and beat with an electric mixer for about 60 seconds. Pour in the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing for another minute.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients with the wet ones until you get a creamy keto brownie butter that’s not very thick.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the prepared pan and set aside.
Make the Keto Cheesecake Layer
- Add the cream cheese and powdered erythritol to a clean bowl and cream with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the cheesecake cream over the brownie mixture in 6 dollops and swirl using a knife or a toothpick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set but still jiggly. Keep an eye on the keto brownies cheesecake from the minute 15 as not ovens are the same. Let it cool down completely on a cooling rack.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: