These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are the most delicious invention ever. Each square is insanely chocolatey, rich, fudgy and perfectly paired with a creamy cheesecake filling. And for only 1.5g carbs I think we have a pretty good deal!
The most popular recipe on this blog, the one that you’ve made the most is Keto Brownies, and for a great reason! They are easy to make, delicious, and your favorite keto dessert. I had to came up with another delicious recipe that I’m sure you’ll love. What about fudgy and rich brownies but with a twist? These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are calling your name.
Let’s be honest! Who can resist to brownies with a thick, sweet but tangy cheesecake layer? It’s your best option for when craving sweets on a ketogenic diet.
What are the ingredients in Keto Cheesecake Brownies?
- Almond Flour
- Unsalted Butter – High-Quality Butter is very important.
- Dark Chocolate
- Cocoa Powder
- Powdered Erythritol
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Cream Cheese – Use full fat if you want that extra creaminess of a delicious cheesecake
- Baking Powder
How to make Keto Cheesecake Brownies
These Keto Cheesecake Brownies are super easy to make from scratch. You’ll need to make a fudgy keto batter and a batch of our delicious cheesecake layer.
- To make the cheesecake layer combine the cream cheese, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth. It’s best to use room temperature ingredients and an electric mixer to be sure your cheesecake is perfectly smooth.
- The brownies layer needs a little bit more work but it’s definitely worth it. Start by shifting the dry ingredients. Combine it with the beaten eggs, melted chocolate, and unsalted butter until it looks smooth and delicious.
What pan is the best to use for these brownies?
These brownies work best in an 8×8 inch baking pan, but a 9×9 inch pan works well too. I’ve found that a 7×11 pan makes them way thinner than I want them to be.
Low Carb & Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Brownie Layer
Make the Keto Brownie Layer
- Preheat the oven to 350F/ 175C and line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift all the dry ingredients before using. This step will make any low carb recipe less grainy and gritty.
- Add in a medium bowl the butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for about 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, and stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack the eggs and beat with an electric mixer for about 60 seconds. Pour in the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing for another minute.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients with the wet ones until you get a creamy keto brownie butter that’s not very thick.
- Transfer 2/3 of the brownie batter to the prepared pan and set aside.
Make the Keto Cheesecake Layer
- Add the cream cheese and powdered erythritol to a clean bowl and cream with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the cheesecake cream over the brownie mixture in 6 dollops and swirl using a knife or a toothpick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the center is set but still jiggly. Keep an eye on the keto brownies cheesecake from the minute 15 as not ovens are the same. Let it cool down completely on a cooling rack.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.
- Make sure you DON’T OVER BAKE the keto cheesecake brownies. This is one of the most important steps you have to follow if you don’t want to want up with a dry and gritty dessert. That’s the secret to perfectly rich and fudgy cheesecake brownies.
- Use Powdered Erythritol for the best results. Xylitol is a great keto sweetener to use too but you’ll have to reduce the cooking time by at least 5 minutes.
- Use eggs at room temperature, so you’ll get a nice batter that’s not too thick.