Learn how to make crispy parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts with this easy recipe. They are the perfect and easy side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any special occasion. This basic recipe is super customizable with your favorite seasonings, low carb, and keto-friendly – so delicious!
Do you want to make super crispy roasted Brussel sprouts that are baked in the oven and melt in your mouth? This recipe is the best side dish for holidays with only 4 ingredients.
You may know that in the U.S, Brussels sprouts are in season from September through mid-February.
Only 4 Easy Ingredients
To make classic Brussels sprouts that taste nutty and are tender on the inside, super delicious you’ll need only 4 basic ingredients!
- Fresh Brussels sprouts: you can get them prepacked or a fresh stalk. Chose the ones that are firm and green with no yellow leaves. Usually, small Brussel products are sweeter than larger ones that are more like cabbage.
- Olive oil: Or butter if you prefer buttery roasted keto Brussels sprouts.
- Parmesan: I use freshly grated cheese as it packs so much flavor. There’s nothing wrong with using pre-shredded cheese.
- Seasonings: Sea salt, freshly-cracked black pepper, and garlic powder. Feel free to use fresh minced garlic for a deep garlicky flavor.
How to oven roast Brussels sprouts?
To make roasted Brussels sprouts, you just need to follow a few steps and bake at the right temperature:
- Clean the sprouts – Rinse the sprouts, then pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel. Remove any leaves that look yellow or wilted.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts – Cut the tough ends off, and cut the sprouts in half lengthwise. Loose leaves get super crispy while roasting, so keep them.
- Coat with oil and spices – Use a large bowl to coat and season the sports. Add parmesan cheese and mix again.
- Place the sprouts cut side down on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast – Bake for 25-30 minutes and turn the pan halfway through the baking time. There’s no need to flip the sport on the other side.
More Easy Keto Side Dish Recipes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Radishes
- Easy Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Loaded Cauliflower Bake with Cheddar and Bacon
- Easy Baked Zucchini with Parmesan
Crispy Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Low Carb | Keto
- Preheat the oven to 425°F / 220°C.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Toss to cover.
- Spread the sprouts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until the sprouts are golden and fork-tender.
- Flip the sprouts, then bake for an additional 20 minutes or until the sprouts are fork-tender and golden.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: