Calling all the PIZZA lovers – Learn how to make this easy pizza dip recipe using only simple naturally low-carb ingredients and 5 minutes of prep.
Perfect for an appetizer or a quick snack at a party, this pizza dip recipe is everything you love on a pizza in only one dish. Cheesy and loaded with delicious flavors, enjoy one of the most delicious dishes you have ever tried.
So if you are looking for a new way to enjoy pizza, this recipe it’s exactly what you need. Make this gluten-free pizza dip recipe and impress your guests with it.
What Is Pizza Dip?
Pizza dip is a popular dish served as an appetizer or snack with breadsticks, baguette slices, crackers, or tortilla chips. It’s usually made from a combination of pizza toppings such as shredded cheese, pizza sauce, cream cheese, and pepperoni. Then, the dip is baked until hot and bubbly.
It’s a fun twist on traditional pizza and is sure to be a hit with pizza lovers of all ages.
Why Are You Going To Love This Easy Pizza Dip Recipe
- It’s made from easy-to-find and inexpensive ingredients.
- Make this dip ahead of time to have it ready for any party.
- A crowd-pleaser recipe that’s sure to impress everyone.
- It’s a versatile recipe. Feel free to use your favorite pizza toppings in this recipe.
- Loaded with delicious pizza flavors.
Pizza Dip Ingredients
For this oven-baked pizza dip recipe, you will need just some simple pantry ingredients that are very accessible. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese – Don’t use bagged pre-shredded cheese. Freshly shredded mozzarella and parmesan are best and melt perfectly.
- Cream Cheese – you will need full-fat softened cream cheese to ensure good mixing.
- Pepperoni – use your favorite ham, crumbled crispy bacon, or cooked sausage.
- Italian Seasoning – I love making my own homemade Italian seasoning. Replace with oregano and basil.
- Pizza Sauce – feel free to replace it with crushed tomatoes, Marinara sauce, or pasta sauce.
How To Make This Delicious Pizza Dip Recipe
Following just some easy and simple steps, you will end up with one of the most delicious appetizer you will ever try. Here is everything you need to do:
Preparing The Base
Add the softened cream cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning, and 2 ounces of chopped pepperoni to a large bowl.
Mix using a spatula until well combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture to the bottom of a deep dish pie plate (10 inches), then pour the pizza sauce evenly, sprinkle shredded mozzarella, and top with pepperoni slices or black olives.
Baking the Pizza Dip
Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese it’s completely melted and golden brown.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, and enjoy.
There are so many possibilities for topping variations regarding this pizza dip recipe. Here are some ideas:
- Vegetables: Add chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions to the cream cheese filling.
- Meat Lover’s Pizza Dip: Feel free to replace the pepperoni slices with bacon, sausage, or cooked chicken breast.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza Dip: Add shredded cooked chicken, hot sauce, and blue cheese to your pizza dip for a spicy and tangy dip
- Alfredo Pizza Dip: Replace the pizza sauce with Alfredo sauce.
How To Serve
This pizza dip recipe is extremely versatile so you can enjoy it in many delicious ways. Here are some great ideas:
- Fresh veggies like celery sticks, radishes, cucumbers, cauliflower, and mini bell peppers are great healthy options for serving this cheesy dip.
- Serve this pizza dip with your favorite cheddar cheese tortilla chips or crackers.
- Breadsticks: Pizza dip pairs well with breadsticks, which can be served warm or at room temperature.
- Fridge: you can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freeze: this easy pizza dip recipe it’s a freezer-friendly recipe. So after it cools completely, cover it with plastic wrap or place it in a freezer bag and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Pizza Dip Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can prepare and assemble this pizza dip ahead of time, then store it in the fridge for a couple of days until you are ready to bake it.
Is This Pizza Dip Gluten-Free?
Yes, this dip recipe contains ingredients that are naturally gluten-free. Make sure to use gluten-free labeled products.
More Pizza Recipes
Easy Pizza Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 6 oz pepperoni half of them chopped finely
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Mix the softened cream cheese, parmesan cheese, Italian Seasoning, and 2 ounces of chopped pepperoni in a large bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture to the bottom of a small baking dish, then pour the pizza sauce, sprinkle shredded mozzarella, and top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 15 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, and enjoy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: