Learn how to make the best ranch seasoning at home in under 5 minutes from start to finish. This homemade dry rub is extremely tasty, easy to make, tastes better than store-bought versions, and is also cheaper.
Get ready to add a delicious twist to your dishes with our delightful sugar free seasoning, loaded with zesty herbs and spices that will turn any recipe into a delicious culinary feast.
I always like to make my own seasoning at home because it tastes better than store-bought ones and is less expensive. From pork chop seasoning, chicken seasoning, Jamaican Jerk seasoning, and this ranch seasoning, all these are ready in less than 5 minutes, and you can easily double or triple the recipe to save some for later.
Perfect for adding a burst of savory flavors to grilled meats, roasted vegetables, creamy dips, and even salads, this versatile seasoning is the secret ingredient that will take your culinary creations from ordinary to extraordinary.
What Is Ranch Seasoning?
Made from a flavorful blend of herbs, spices, and seasoning used to replicate the flavor of ranch dressing, ranch seasoning is used to add a savory and tangy flavor profile to dishes like grilled meats, vegetables, snacks, dips, and dressings.
Is This Seasoning Keto-Friendly?
Many ranch reasonings recipes or store-bought versions are not keto-friendly since they are made with sugar and fillers, making them higher in carbohydrates and kicking you out of ketosis.
However, you can still make a delicious keto-friendly ranch seasoning by using naturally low-carb ingredients such as dried herbs, spices, and keto-friendly seasonings.
Why Are You Going To Love This Ranch Seasoning
- Super customizable. Feel to add more or less of any ingredient.
- Ready in under 5 minutes using just a few pantry ingredients
- Cheaper than store-bought seasonings
- Free of any additives or preservatives.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Last longer than those store-bought seasonings.
Ingredients For Making Ranch Seasoning Recipe
You will need only 6 ingredients you probably already have in your pantry to create this delicious and easy seasoning recipe. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Dried Parsley – adds a subtle, grassy, and slightly peppery flavor to the ranch seasoning mixture.
- Dried Dill – this is an essential ingredient in the ranch seasoning recipe and contributes a fresh and herbaceous flavor to the blend.
- Garlic Powder – adds a robust and savory flavor to the blend.
- Onion Powder – provides a savory and slightly sweet flavor that perfectly complements the other herbs and spices in the recipe.
- Salt&Pepper – used to enhance the overall flavor profile of the ranch seasoning.
How To Make Ranch Seasoning
You will be surprised to see how effortless it’s to make this ranch seasoning in under 5 minutes. Here is everything you need to do:
Gather All The Ingredients
Start by measuring all the ingredients. Dried parsley, dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
Stir all of the ingredients together in a small bowl or jar using a whisker until well combined.
Transfer the ranch seasoning mixture to a jar and store it until ready to use.
Tips And Variations For Making This Ranch Seasoning
- I like making this seasoning in a jar since it’s faster and cleaner.
- If you want a fine texture, add all the ingredients in a blender and mix them until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Feel free to adjust the amounts of individual ingredients to suit your taste preferences.
- Add a kick of heat by incorporating 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper or red pepper chili flakes.
- Use high-quality ingredients like dried herbs and spices to ensure the best flavor.
How To Store Ranch Seasoning
Make sure you store this ranch seasoning correctly and properly to ensure it will last longer.
To do that, transfer the ranch seasoning to an airtight container, and store it in a dark, cool place for up to 6 months.
How To Use This Ranch Seasoning
This ranch seasoning is an extremely versatile ingredient that can be used to add flavor to many dishes. Here are some common ways to use ranch seasoning:
- You can use it to create dressing and dips by mixing it with mayonnaise, sour cream, or Greek yogurt, along with a bit of buttermilk or milk.
- It is perfect for seasoning meats like chicken, beef, pork, or even seafood before grilling or roasting them.
- Mix your favorite vegetables with one tbsp of olive oil and this ranch seasoning before roasting them in the oven. The savory and herbaceous flavor will perfectly complete the natural sweetness of roasted vegetables.
- You can use it as seasoning to create a delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Other Types Of Spices?
Sure, if you are not a fan of all the ingredients used in this seasoning recipe, you can replace them with others.
Is This Seasoning Sugar-Free?
Yes, actually, this is another great thing about this seasoning recipe. Since it’s made at home, it doesn’t contain any added sugar.
More Seasoning Recipes
- Easy Chicken Seasoning
- Keto Taco Seasoning
- Pork Roast Seasoning
- Easy Homemade Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Start by measuring all the ingredients.
- Then stir them in a small bowl or jar using a whisker until well combined.
- Transfer the ranch seasoning mixture to a jar and store it until ready to use.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.