This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is made with just 6 ingredients, then baked to perfection. It’s the ideal low carb chicken casserole recipe for a busy weeknight dinner that my family loves.
Cold days are better with a creamy and dreamy delicious casserole that you make by throwing all the ingredients in a baking dish, and that’s all the prep it needs. Cheesy casseroles are my favorite, especially this homemade cheeseburger casserole, zucchini casserole, or loaded cauliflower bake with bacon. So many recipes are waiting for you to try!
The healthy chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe is hands down the creamiest casserole I’ve ever made, and it’s also one of our favorite comfort foods, perfect for meal prep.
Enjoy a delicious combo of irresistible chicken, cheese, bacon, broccoli, and ranch dressing that is the perfect dinner recipe.
The Best Part? A low carb chicken casserole is one of our family’s favorite keto dinners, as you can use leftover chicken and mix everything in the casserole in just 5 minutes. It’s so easy to customize this easy chicken bacon ranch casserole to suit your taste.
- CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE VIDEO RECIPE
- Why Is This The Best Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Ingredients For This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Tips For Making Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
- What to Serve with Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Storing Instructions
- More Easy Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE VIDEO RECIPE
Why Is This The Best Chicken Casserole Recipe
- A family-friendly recipe that everyone loves
- Only 10 minutes of prep
- Ready in less than 30 minutes
- High protein, filling, and super low carbs.
- Can be made ahead
- Super customizable using your favorite veggies or cheese
Ingredients For This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Another great thing about this recipe is that you’ll need a few inexpensive and accessible ingredients to make it.
Here’s a note on the ingredients:
- Chicken Breast – this low-carb casserole uses cooked chicken breast so that you can cook it your favorite way. Leftover chicken breast is great in this too. Sure, you can use chicken thighs instead.
- Bacon – oven-baked bacon is one of my favorite ingredients in this recipe because it gives that crunchy and delicious smoky taste.
- Garlic Cloves – freshly is the best choice for this recipe.
- Broccoli Florets – Broccoli pairs well with chicken and cheese. Use fresh or frozen but defrost first.
- Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese – my mouth is mouthwatering just thinking about this cheese combo. Feel free to use your favorite cheese mix.
- Ranch Dressing – you’ll need a thicker dressing for the best results. Use my homemade ranch dressing, but the store-bought ranch is just as delicious.
How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
This easy chicken casserole is super easy to make in just a few easy steps:
- Start by cooking the bacon in the oven or pan-fry until crispy.
- Prepare the broccoli – While the bacon is cooking, cut the broccoli into bite-size florets and cook for a few minutes because it will continue cooking in the oven.
- Cook the chicken – My favorite method of cooking chicken is to season with chicken seasoning, then bake in the oven until it becomes juicy and golden brown. Allow to cool, cut it into cubes and set aside.
- Assemble the casserole – Combine the chicken, broccoli, ranch dressing, mozzarella, cheddar cheese, and cooked bacon. Stir well, then top with the remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake the casserole for about 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!!
- Garnish with fresh parsley or green onion.
Tips For Making Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- This recipe is great, even if you are using chicken leftovers.
- You can add some cauliflowers florets.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, but you have to keep in mind that ranch seasoning is already salty.
- Ensure that you don’t overbake the casserole because the chicken will dry out, and the vegetables will soften too much.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can make chicken bacon ranch casserole ahead. Prepare all the ingredients and assemble the casserole ahead of time.
Then you have a few options:
- Wrap well with plastic foil and freeze for a few months. Bake the casserole from frozen, or allow it to thaw overnight. Stir well before baking a delicious and nutritious meal.
What to Serve with Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
This is a super creamy and rich casserole that I prefer serving on its own or enjoy with a lighter side, such as oven-baked asparagus, air fryer asparagus, or whole roasted cauliflower.
- Fridge: If there are any keto chicken casserole leftovers, store them in the fridge in an airtight container for five days.
- Freezer: You can also freeze the leftovers in an airtight freezer-safe container for one month. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator before reheating in the oven.
More Easy Chicken Recipe
- The Most Delicious Million Dollar Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Easy Chicken Shawarma
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing or homemade keto ranch dressing
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing mix optional
- Cook Bacon and Steam Broccoli– Fry or bake the bacon in the oven until crispy. Meanwhile, blanch the broccoli in boiling water for about 2-3 minutes. Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
- Prepare the chicken– Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and pan-sear for 5-6 minutes over medium-high heat. You can also use leftover shredded rotisserie chicken breast.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees/ 190 C Celsius and grease a 9×13-inch glass casserole baking dish.
- Assemble – Combine cooked chicken, bacon bits, broccoli, ranch dressing, 1 cup cheddar cheese, and mozzarella in a large bowl. Toss together until well incorporated. Mix in about 3 tablespoons of ranch seasoning for extra ranch flavor.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the prepared casserole dish, and top with the remaining cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melty and the chicken casserole looks golden brown on top.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and bacon bits. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: