Do you have an air fryer sitting unused on the shelf? Then, it’s time to start using this tool that makes our lives easier. We created a complete list with 31 keto air fryer recipes that are easy to make and taste heavenly. These easy keto air fryer recipes are perfect if you’re looking to make quick treats like party appetizers, game-day favorites, and main dishes while on the keto diet.
What’s the best part about air fryers? Well, you can cook some very delectable dishes without using a lot of oil.
From easy air fryer recipes to delicious desserts, and luscious air fryer cheesecake, you can find a super quick air fryer recipe for any taste.
So have a look at these 31 delectable ways to provide the power of the air fryer! Low-carb veggies, poultry, pork chops, brownies, and everything in between are all available.
- Is Air Fryer Good for Keto?
- What is An Air Fryer?
- 4 Reasons That Will Make You Love Using the Air Fryer
- Top Rated Air Fryers in 2021
- Keto Air Fryer Side Dishes
- Keto Air Fryer Appetizers
Keto Air Fryer Main Dishes
- Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Keto Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli
- Perfect Air Fryer Steak
- Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin with Lemon&Garlic
- Easy Low Carb Asian Chicken Kebabs In The Air Fryer
- Keto Air Fryer Salmon Patties
- Air Fryer Keto Desserts
- 31 Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Easy Low Carb Recipes
Is Air Fryer Good for Keto?
Air fryers are ideal for the keto diet since you can cook meals without adding unhealthy oil and unnecessary ingredients. Air fryers cook food by circulating air and heat instead of using oils or fats, making them a healthier option.
Reasons an air fryer is suitable for keto:
- Cooking in an air fryer takes 25 to 50% less time than cooking in a conventional oven.
- Even though oil does not contain carbohydrates, reducing the amount of oil can help reach your goals faster.
- You can turn non-keto recipes into keto ones quickly as that.
What is An Air Fryer?
Here’s a summary of what an air fryer is and how it works if you’re unfamiliar with it. In the beginning, air fryers do not “fry” meals. Instead, similar to a convection oven, they use hot air for cooking the food from all sides. Place your meal in the “fryer” basket and set the machine on.
Keep in mind that most air fryer recipes only require a tiny amount of oil. With the air fryer, you get a beautiful, crispy coating and excellent flavor for a fraction of the cost of deep-frying. In addition, browning in the air fryer is more consistent than in the oven, especially if you flip or turn the food halfway through cooking.
4 Reasons That Will Make You Love Using the Air Fryer
- A broad range of air fryer keto recipes will tempt your taste buds and keep things interesting.
- The food is exceptionally delicious, and oil is almost missing.
- Cooking in the air fryer is considerably faster than in the oven or on the stove.
- Low-carb air fryer recipes allow you to enjoy the flavor of fried meals without the guilt.
Top Rated Air Fryers in 2021
If you’re looking to buy an Air Fryer but don’t know which one is the best, I gathered a few of my favorites that get amazing reviews:
- Cosori Air Fryer – It’s easy to use and has over 55,000 reviews on Amazon making this a best seller.
- Ninja Air Fryer Max XL – is one of the best air fryers on the market, it’s super easy to use and cooks foods the quickest.
- Power XL Air Fryer Pro
- Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Airfryer
Keto Air Fryer Side Dishes
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Keto Zucchini Chips
Air Fryer Broccoli (Low Carb & Keto)
Keto Cauliflower Wings
Air Fryer Garlic Mushrooms
Garlic Parmesan Air Fryer Roasted Radishes
Air Fryer Keto Asparagus
Keto Air Fryer Appetizers
Air Fryer Tortilla Chips (Low Carb)
Keto Asparagus Fries
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Keto Air Fryer Shrimp
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce
Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Keto Meatballs
Juicy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Sausage Patties
Keto Air Fryer Main Dishes
Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
Air Fryer Keto Chicken Parmesan
Air Fryer Chicken Fajitas
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs
Air Fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli
Perfect Air Fryer Steak
Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin with Lemon&Garlic
Easy Low Carb Asian Chicken Kebabs In The Air Fryer
Keto Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Air Fryer Keto Desserts
Easy Air Fryer Keto Brownies
Super Easy Keto Berry Cheesecake Recipe In The Air Fryer
Easy Air Fryer Cookie
Keto Donuts in the Air Fryer
31 Keto Air Fryer Recipes – Easy Low Carb Recipes
- In a large bowl combine baking powder and seasonings Add the chicken wings and toss to combine.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air fryer and cook for 13 minutes at 380F / 190C and flip them on the other side.
- After 26 minutes of cooking, increase the temperature to 400F /200C and air fry for 5-8 more minutes until the skin is crispy and lightly brown.
- Transfer to a bowl, and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: