Are you looking for keto Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes to help you celebrate love this month? Then, you’re in the right place. We gathered over 20 keto Valentine’s day desserts recipes that are sugar-free and sure to impress your loved one!
February is the month of love. The month when Cupid plays with arrows and sometimes hits our kitchen, adding a touch of love to the recipes we prepare, decorating desserts with vivid shades and nice hearts.
In this post, you will find many delicious recipes for cakes, pies, and other tasty desserts that you can prepare to make a beautiful surprise for your loved one.
We made a selection with over 20 wonderful desserts that are easy to prepare, and you will impress your boyfriend or girlfriend.
What’s the best way of sharing your feelings than making your loved one a keto desserts? Sugar-free desserts are my favorite thing to share on the blog, that’s why I shared so many low carb and keto dessert recipes!
- How To Make Keto Valentine’s Day Desserts
BEST LOW CARB VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERTS
- Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
- Red Velvet Thumbprint Cookies
- Keto Panna Cotta with Raspberries Gelée
- Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins – Low Carb Special Treat
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Mug Cake (Low Carb and Gluten Free)
- Keto Red Velvet Cake
- 5-MINUTE KETO STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE IN A JAR
- Low-Carb Strawberry Cream Puffs
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- Paleo Strawberry Heart Fudge
- KETO CHOCOLATES WITH MACADAMIA & SEA SALT
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cubes
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- SUGAR-FREE LOW CARB TIRAMISU MUG CAKE
- Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Keto Lemon Bars
- Keto Strawberry Mousse Cake – Low Carb
- Low Carb Watermelon Cocktail Categories
- 20+ Keto Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
How To Make Keto Valentine’s Day Desserts
You may think that it is not easy to prepare keto desserts as delicious as the regular ones, but this is not true. All you have to do is replace some ingredients with keto-friendly ones, and here are some examples:
- Replace regular flour with keto alternatives. My favorites are almond and coconut flour, especially when baking something sweet. But ground flax meal and psyllium husk are great as well.
- Regarding sugar, any keto sweetener, such as erythritol, xylitol, monk fruit, or allulose, can be used instead.
- If your recipe requires milk, use coconut milk or almond one. The recipe will be just as delicious, if not even better
BEST LOW CARB VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERTS
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
Red Velvet Thumbprint Cookies
Keto Panna Cotta with Raspberries Gelée
Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins – Low Carb Special Treat
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Strawberry Mug Cake (Low Carb and Gluten Free)
Keto Red Velvet Cake
5-MINUTE KETO STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE IN A JAR
Low-Carb Strawberry Cream Puffs
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE WHOOPIE PIES
Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Paleo Strawberry Heart Fudge
KETO CHOCOLATES WITH MACADAMIA & SEA SALT
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cubes
The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
SUGAR-FREE LOW CARB TIRAMISU MUG CAKE
Bite-Size Keto Low Carb Chocolate Glazed Donuts
Keto Lemon Bars
Keto Strawberry Mousse Cake – Low Carb
Low Carb Watermelon Cocktail Categories
20+ Keto Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
- 4 tbsp mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix the almond flour, sweetener, and baking powder.
- Mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until you get a muffin batter consistency.
- Evenly distribute the batter among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until firm and slightly golden. Let them cool down.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the frosting using an electric mixer.
- Top each muffin with one tbsp (or more) frosting. Serve!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: