Cheesecake lovers need to pay attention to this: cheesecake stuffed strawberries. These juicy, tangy, and sweet treats are filled with a creamy and smooth cream cheese filling that’s simply irresistible. Incredibly easy and quick to make, you can whip them up in no time for any occasion.
Each and every one of these cheesecake bites is packed with all the deliciousness of a classic cheesecake. Simply fill fresh strawberries with a scrumptious and easy-to-make cream cheese filling, and you’ve got a delightful sweet snack ready to be savored at any time.
I’d like to share with you one of the most refreshing and delicious desserts that’s also incredibly easy to make. With strawberry season in full swing, I decided to experiment with some new recipes featuring these delectable fruits. I’m confident that fruit enthusiasts will absolutely adore this strawberry dessert.
Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day, the 4th of July, Mother’s Day, or any special occasion, fresh and ripe cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect treat to impress your guests. These delectable bites are incredibly easy to make, and the fresh flavors of the strawberries truly shine through.
Another great idea is to serve them as part of a dessert platter with other bite-sized treats like chocolate truffles, mini cupcakes, or fruit skewers. You can also drizzle them with melted chocolate, caramel sauce, or fruit puree for added indulgence.
Why Are You Going To Love This Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe
- The best bite-sized dessert that’s sure to impress anyone.
- A healthier way to indulge in a delicious cheesecake without the calories and carbs.
- You will only need four easy ingredients.
- Super customizable: You can add toppings such as chocolate chips, crushed graham crackers, or nuts for extra flavor and texture.
- It’s a juicy, sweet, and extremely delicious dessert.
- A fun and creative activity to do with kids who can help with the filling and decorating.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Ingredients
You will need only four ingredients to create this delicious no-bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries. Here is everything you need:
- Strawberries – choose large strawberries so you can fill them more easily.
- Cream Cheese – Make sure to use the best quality cream cheese you can find. It’s also important to note that the cream cheese must be full-fat and at room temperature.
- Sweetener – make sure that you are using powdered one to mix well.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla extract that you can find.
How To Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
I think this is one of the easiest and most delicious no bake cheesecake stuffed strawberries I have ever tried. Here is everything you have to do:
Prepare The Strawberries
Start by washing the strawberries and removing the green leaves.
To prepare the strawberries for the cheesecake filling, you will need to wash them well and remove the leaves of each berry.
Then cut the strawberries into four sections, up to 5 mm basic, taking care not to cut them at all.
Make the Cream Cheese Filling
Add the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract to a large bowl, and using an electric mixer, beat until smooth and creamy.
Fill The Strawberries
Transfer the cheesecake filling into a piping bag, and fill the strawberries.
If you don’t have a pastry bag, don’t worry! You can still easily fill the strawberries with the cheesecake mixture by using a plastic ziploc bag. Simply spoon the filling into the bag, seal it tightly, and snip off one corner with scissors to create a makeshift piping bag. This works just as well as a pastry bag and allows you to control the flow of filling more easily.
If you want to add some extra flavor and texture to your stuffed strawberries, try sprinkling them with mini chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, or crushed nuts.
Store them in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
How To Serve
For an elegant touch, you can serve them in individual mini dessert cups or shot glasses, or arrange them on a cake stand to create a stunning centerpiece. You can also add fresh mint leaves or edible flowers as a garnish to enhance their appearance and aroma.
- On top of the strawberries, you can pour some melted chocolate. This is a simple but elegant touch.
- You can top them with some fresh blueberries.
- Dip your strawberries in melted chocolate for a richer and more indulgent experience.
- You can also make some homemade caramel and drizzle strawberries with it.
- Consider adding some lemon zest to the cream cheese mixture. This adds a refreshing taste and a burst of citrus flavor that complements the sweetness of the strawberries.
Tips For Making The Best Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Make sure that you are using fresh and firm strawberries.
- Your cream cheese has to be at room temperature.
- If you struggle with filling the strawberries, another great option is to use a small spoon or a melon baller to fill the strawberries with the cheesecake mixture.
- You can replace the cream cheese with the same amount of mascarpone cheese.
How To Store?
To store your easy cheesecake stuffed strawberries, place them in an airtight container and refrigerate them for up to 2-3 days. They are best served within 24 hours to maintain their freshness and texture.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Ahead of Time?
If you want to prepare the strawberries in advance but don’t want to fill them until later, you can slice them and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a day or two. When you’re ready to serve them, simply fill them with the cheesecake mixture and enjoy.
Can We Use Frozen Strawberries Instead Of Fresh Ones?
Definitely no; you can’t use frozen strawberries for this recipe since they are juicers and will not hold their shape.
Are Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Keto?
Regular cheesecake stuffed strawberries are usually not keto-friendly because they are loaded with sugar, therefore, are high in carbs. However, if you use a keto-approved sweetener, then these stuffed strawberries can be included in your keto meal plan.
More Strawberry Recipes
- Perfect Strawberry Bread – Just 3g net carbs!
- High Protein Strawberry Smoothie
- The Keto Strawberry Muffins – 3g Net Carbs
- Keto Strawberry Blondies
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- 1 1/2 lbs strawberries about 20 large strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash the strawberries and remove the green leaves.
- Cut them into four sections, taking care not to cut them at all.
- Mix the cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract for two minutes.
- Transfer the cream into a piping bag, and fill the strawberries.
- Store them in the fridge until you are ready to eat them.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: