These are the best keto strawberry muffins that are ready in under 30 minutes. Enjoy incredibly moist keto muffins that super quick and easy to make. You’ll need basic ingredients and only one bowl for these delicious almond flour muffins!
Once you try these paleo muffins, you never want to have loaded with sugar and grains muffins – they are the best keto muffins with strawberries, simple, and a family favorite.
Keto strawberry muffins are a quick low carb dessert that everyone loves. They are perfect to make ahead to have for breakfast, along with a cup of bulletproof coffee. Make delicious almond flour muffins that are super fluffy with the best texture and sweetness.
If you want to make these low carb muffins even more unique, frost them with my favorite keto vanilla frosting. So good!
These keto muffins aren’t by any means dry or tasteless. They are super moist and delicious!
- Ingredients for Keto Strawberry Muffins
- How to Make the Best Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Tips for Making the Best Low Carb Keto Strawberry Muffins
- How to Store Leftover Muffins?
- Are You Looking For More Keto Strawberry Recipes? Try These:
- The Best Keto Strawberry Muffins
Ingredients for Keto Strawberry Muffins
The ingredients in these grain-free muffins are super easy to find that you may already have in your pantry. I used my combo of both almond flour and coconut flour that delivers the fluffiest texture for these muffins.
Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Eggs – When baking keto goodies, I always use large eggs and make sure they are at room temperature. It’s essential if you don’t want your muffins to be eggy.
- Keto Flour – My favorite keto flours are almond flour and coconut flour. I’m always using both of them when baking keto as they complement each other really well and help the muffins become super fluffy. Make sure to check the expiration date on almond flour because old almond flour has an odd and unpleasant taste.
- Sweetener – Any granulated sweetener works here, but I prefer an Erythritol and Monk Fruit Blend as it has zero aftertaste.
- Strawberries – I love to bake with seasonal fruit, and when strawberries are in season, I make sure to use them in plenty of desserts and even salads.
- Coconut oil – If you’re not a fan of coconut, use refined coconut oil that has a neutral flavor.
- Vanilla extract –
- Baking powder
- Coconut milk – Unsweetened milk is necessary and you can choose your favorite plant-based milk.
How to Make the Best Keto Strawberry Muffins
It’s super easy to make dairy-free paleo muffins without grains or sugar. When I’m in a hurry and want to make a quick snack, muffins are my go-to. Perfect keto muffins that need only about 10 minutes of prep, you could make them every morning for breakfast.
The batter is super versatile and in fact, you can swap the strawberries for other low carb fruits to make delicious keto blueberry muffins.
Once you gather all the ingredients and utensils needed, you only need to follow a few more steps:
- Preheat the oven and get your muffin pan ready by lining it with paper liners. This recipe makes 12 delicious low carb muffins.
- Whisk the eggs and vanilla extract until frothy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until a smooth batter forms. Stir in the melted coconut.
- Chop the strawberries and mix them with the muffin batter.
- Fill all the 12 muffin liners with batter and bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes. The baking time varies depending on the power of your oven. Usually, low carb flours tend to brown faster, so keep an eye on your muffins. When they pass the skewer test, they’re ready to enjoy.
Tips for Making the Best Low Carb Keto Strawberry Muffins
- It’s important not to overmix the batter. Once the batter looks smooth, incorporate chopped strawberries.
- Mix the strawberries with a tablespoon of coconut flour, so they don’t sink to the bottom.
- Don’t overfill your muffin pans, as they expand a little while baking and may overflow.
- Use a hand mixer instead of a whisk to save more time.
- If you’re out of fresh fruit, use my sugar-free keto jam instead. Add about one teaspoon in the middle.
How to Store Leftover Muffins?
While these paleo muffins are delicious served warm straight out of the oven, there are a few ways to keep them fresh for longer:
- Freezer – To freeze keto muffins, place cooled muffins in a ziplock bag and freeze them for 2-3 months. Defrost them before serving and rewarm them in the oven.
- Fridge – Store the muffins in an airtight container for up to one week. When ready to eat microwave them for a few seconds to warm them up. Just as good as freshly baked.
Are You Looking For More Keto Strawberry Recipes? Try These:
- Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
- Perfect Keto Strawberry Bread • Just 3g net carbs!
- High Protein Keto Strawberry Smoothie • Super Thick & Creamy!
- Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese
The Best Keto Strawberry Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spray the liners with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack four eggs and add vanilla extract. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until frothy.
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Mix until a thick batter starts to form. Incorporate coconut milk if the batter is too thick.
- Incorporate coconut oil and chopped strawberries using a spatula.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Gently smooth out the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: