This Keto Strawberry Bread is a quick low carb bread, one bowl recipe that comes together in just 10 minutes. Make a super moist sugar-free strawberry bread that’s perfect for a quick snack or breakfast with a cup of coffee. It looks indulgent, and it’s our new favorite.
It’s strawberry season, and you can find fresh strawberries everywhere. There are plenty of keto strawberry recipes out there, and I love to make keto strawberry mousse. But I have tons of fresh strawberries in my fridge, so I thought, why not create the ultimate quick low carb strawberry bread.
Within minutes I gathered all my ingredients, and I came up with this super moist, flavorful keto bread that bursts with strawberry and vanilla flavor. I tweaked my keto blueberry bread to come up with this insanely fresh recipe.
It tastes like spring in a loaf pan – but it’s perfect for making all year round.
Remember that this it’s not by any means a dry and flavorless keto bread with strawberries. So moist and delicious!
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make the keto strawberry bread.
Ingredients for the Keto Strawberry Bread
No grains and no sugar are needed in this super soft and tender bread you can enjoy with your afternoon coffee. It’s the perfect way to enjoy strawberries.
The ingredients are super simple, and you’ll need just one bowl to whisk everything up. Here’s everything you’ll need.
- Eggs – in keto baking recipes, always use room temperature eggs to reduce that eggy taste.
- Keto Flours: I use both blanched almond flour and coconut flour because it delivers the best texture. Make sure to sift the flours to remove any clumps that may make this bread taste gritty.
- Strawberries – add a lot of moisture to the bread, so about one cup, it’s enough.
- Baking powder – helps the bread rise beautifully and makes it super fluffy.
- Heavy whipping cream or coconut cream – it makes the bread taste super creamy.
- Granulated sweetener – I used an erythritol and monk fruit blend, but you can use allulose or your favorite sweetener of choice.
- Butter – chose unsalted butter, grass-fed if possible, or replace with melted coconut oil for a paleo strawberry bread.
- Vanilla extract – you can never use too much vanilla, but 1-2 teaspoons bring the best flavor.
How to Make Keto Strawberry Bread
Making quick keto strawberry pound cake is really easy. The best part is that you can whisk all the ingredients in the same bowl and have fewer dishes to clean.
- In a large bowl, crack five eggs, add heavy cream and vanilla extract and whisk for 2-3 minutes until bubbly.
- Add in the sifted coconut flour, almond flour, and baking powder and continue mixing. Stir in the melted butter.
- Using a spatula, incorporate one cup of chopped strawberries into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan and bake at 350°F /180°C for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan, slice, and enjoy!
Tips for Making the Best Low Carb Keto Strawberry Bread
- Make sure you’re not over mixing the batter. Combine the frothy wet ingredients with the dry ones, and then use a spatula to fold in the strawberries. Mix the ingredients just until they are combined.
- Toss the strawberries with a tablespoon of coconut flour so that they don’t sink to the bottom.
- Make sure you’re baking the bread enough. It should be firm to touch, and when a skewer is inserted in the middle, it should come out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before slicing it. This will help it hold together better and prevent it from falling apart.
- For a super decadent dessert, top your strawberry loaf with a cream cheese frosting.
Storing and Freezing the Almond Flour Strawberry Bread
- In the refrigerator: Store blueberry bread in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
- In the freeze: Once the bread is completely cooled, wrap slices individually in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Are Strawberries Keto Friendly?
Yes, strawberries are one of the lowest in carbs keto fruits you can eat. According to the USDA website, one cup of fresh strawberries contains only 8g net carbs. This fruit is low in sugar and total and net carbs and you can easily fit a handful of fresh strawberries in your keto meal plan.
Looking for More Keto Desserts? Try these:
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies • Only 2g carbs
- One-Bowl Keto Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick Keto Lemon Blueberry Mug Cake • Low Carb 5 Minute Dessert!
Perfect Keto Strawberry Bread – Just 3g net carbs!
- Preheat your oven to 350°F /180°C. Line a 9x 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs, add the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Mix for 2-3 minutes until frothy.
- Sift the dry ingredients over the egg mixture: almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, and baking powder. Continue mixing until a smooth batter forms.
- Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool down for at least 10 minutes before removing it from the pan, then place the bread on a wire rack to completely cool.
- Slice and serve.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: