These keto strawberry blondies are super moist, fluffy, and loaded with fresh strawberries. Made with just a few ingredients, this almond flour blondies recipe is the perfect summer dessert ready in under 30 minutes.
And these keto strawberry blondies are just another one of my favorite ways to enjoy strawberries.
Imagine this: a moist and soft cake loaded with juicy strawberry pieces, then topped with a delicious sugar-free strawberry glaze. Heavenly right?
- Why Are You Going To Love This Low Carb Strawberry Blondies Recipe
- Are Strawberries Keto?
- What Are Blondies?
- Are Strawberry Blondies Keto Friendly?
- Keto Strawberry Blondies Ingredients
- How To Make Keto Strawberry Blondies
- Storing Ideas For These Keto Strawberry Blondies
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Keto Desserts
- Keto Strawberry Blondies
Why Are You Going To Love This Low Carb Strawberry Blondies Recipe
- Extremely easy to make using a few easy ingredients.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- It’s a sugar-free, gluten-free, keto, and low-carb recipe.
Are Strawberries Keto?
What Are Blondies?
You probably know what brownies are, but what are blondies? Blondies are similar to brownies, but they don’t contain cocoa powder or melted chocolate. This easy dessert is fluffy, moist, and the perfect dessert. Usually, you can mix dark chocolate, white chocolate chips, walnuts, or pecans into the keto blondies batter.
Are Strawberry Blondies Keto Friendly?
Regular Strawberry Blondies are not keto-friendly since they are made with sugar and wheat flour. Luckily, you can make keto strawberry blondies by replacing some of those ingredients with low carb ones.
Keto Strawberry Blondies Ingredients
For this recipe, you will need some easy-to-find ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Here is everything you will need:
- Eggs – They are used to bind all the ingredients. This recipe works well with large eggs. If your eggs are smaller, you will certainly need one extra. Make sure to bring the eggs to room temperature to avoid the eggy taste.
- Butter – gives the keto blondies a buttery flavor and keeps them moist.
- Vanilla Extract – make sure that you are using the best quality vanilla extract that you can find.
- Brown Sugar Alternative
- Almond and Coconut Flour – I like to use this combination of keto flours since they work well together and help the blondies become incredibly fluffy.
- Baking Powder – makes this cake super fluffy.
- Strawberries – I enjoy baking with seasonal fruit, and when strawberries are in season, I make sure to use them in as many desserts as possible. If you are not a fan of strawberries, you can also add blueberries or any low carb fruits.
- Salt – is used to enhance all the flavors.
Sugar-Free Strawberry Glaze
- Start by combining the eggs, butter, vanilla extract, and granulated sweetener in a large mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes, or until frothy.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking powder and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Clean and dice the strawberries into small pieces, then incorporate them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the blondies from the oven and set them aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Make the strawberry glaze. Combine all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix until the powdered sweetener dissolves entirely.
- Top the blondies with the strawberry glaze and store them in the fridge for about one hour.
- Sweetener – make sure that you are using powdered sweetener to mix well.
- Strawberry Puree – simply add the strawberries to a bowl and mash them using a fork or a puree them in a blender.
- Lemon Juice – this ingredient is perfect for balancing flavors in this strawberry glaze.
How To Make Keto Strawberry Blondies
To make these delicious keto strawberry blondies, you will have to follow a few simple steps. Trust me when I tell you that you will not find an easier recipe than this.
PRO TIP: Ensure that you don’t overbake your blondies since they will become tough and dry. Cook until slightly under-baked for a gooey texture or until fully done for cakey keto blondies.
Storing Ideas For These Keto Strawberry Blondies
- Fridge- To keep these grain-free strawberry blondies in the fridge for up to 7 days, you can keep them moist and tasty.
- Freezer –These keto strawberry blondies can also be stored in the freezer. Allow them to cool completely, then wrap the blondies individually in parchment paper and freeze them for three months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blondies Vs. Brownies
The color and some ingredients, such as chocolate and cocoa powder, are the key differences between brownies and blondies. In brownie recipes, melted chocolate and cocoa give that chocolaty flavor and color, while in blondies recipes, these two ingredients are removed.
Can I Use Frozen Strawberries?
This recipe works best with fresh strawberries. If you do decide to use frozen ones, don’t thaw them first. Instead, keep them frozen and follow the recipe’s instructions.
Can I Make These Blondies Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can make them ahead of time. Make a double batch and refrigerate them. They are perfect for when you are craving something sweet or when you have unexpected guests.
Can I Make These Blondies Using Different Fruits?
Sure you can. You can make your blondies with blueberries or raspberries, or you can also use any of your favorite fruits.
More Keto Desserts
- World’s Best Keto Blondies – One Bowl & 2g net Carbs
- The Best Keto Strawberry Muffins – 3g Net Carbs
- The Best Birthday Keto Vanilla Cake I’ve Ever Had – Only 4g Carbs
- Perfect Keto Strawberry Bread – Just 3g net carbs!
- Keto Marble Cake – Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Keto Coconut Cake
Keto Strawberry Blondies
Sugar-Free Strawberry Glaze
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 2 tbsp strawberry puree
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or more to thin the glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and line an 9-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the eggs, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, and brown sweetener in a large bowl. Mix using an electric mixer for about one minute or until frothy.
- Mix in the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking powder until a batter forms.
- Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top using a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove them from the oven and set them aside to cool,
Make the strawberry glaze
- In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sweetener, strawberry puree, and lemon juice.
- Spread the glaze over the blondies. Slice and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: