Creamy Tuscan Chicken soup is loaded with tender chicken pieces, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach. It’s the best hearty, silky, and delicious chicken Tuscan soup, perfect for fall or winter.
Perfect for those cold days, this cozy chicken soup loaded with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, and a silky, creamy broth is super easy to make and great for meal prep.
If you are like me and enjoy eating soups, especially at this time of the year, then you also need to try our pork stew, unstuffed cabbage roll soup, cauliflower soup, and creamy white chicken chili.
So if you are wondering what else to cook for dinner, you must try this creamy Tuscan chicken soup. The chicken bites are cooked until tender, and the broth is creamy and thick. What else could you want?
- Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Ingredients For Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- How To Make This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- Storing Leftovers
- Serving Ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Easy Soup Recipes
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- It’s super easy to make.
- You can make it ahead of time for those busy days.
- It’s a creamy soup that has only 7g net carbs per serving.
- Loaded with a lot of flavors.
- Made from naturally low-carb ingredients.
Ingredients For Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
You will need only a few easy ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry to create this delicious creamy Tuscan chicken soup. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Chicken Thighs – ensure that you cut them in similar bites to cook them evenly.
- Garlic – use fresh garlic for a more intense flavor.
- Onion – use a large onion chopped finely to add sweetness.
- Olive Oil – feel free to use any other vegetable oil you like.
- Artichoke Hearts – use canned artichoke hearts to cook easily.
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes – add a great flavor to this creamy soup.
- Chicken Broth – you can also use vegetable broth if you want.
- Spinach – I used fresh spinach for this recipe, but you can also add frozen one if you want.
- Heavy Cream – adds creaminess and flavor to the soup.
- Salt&Pepper – to taste.
- Italian Herbs – you can use your favorite dried herbs if you want.
How To Make This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
Once you see how easy it is to prepare this creamy Tuscan soup, you will want to prepare it in advance and enjoy it for dinner on a busy day. So here is everything you have to do:
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite size pieces, add them over the onion and garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes and cook them with the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and seasonings and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium, pour in the heavy cream, add the spinach leaves and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and enjoy.
- Fridge: you can store these soup leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Reheating: To reheat the soup, you can use the microwave and reheat it for about 3 minutes, or you can also heat it in a stove pot over medium heat.
This delicious creamy Tuscan soup is absolutely delicious and served simple as it is, but you can also enjoy it with different toppings. Here are some great ideas:
- Parmesan & Cheddar Cheese
- Jalapeno Slices
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe In An Dairy-Free Version?
Sure, if you are following a dairy-free diet, you can replace the heavy cream with canned coconut cream.
Can I Freeze This Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup?
Sure, prepare the soup as we did in this recipe, then let it cool completely. Then transfer the soup into freezer bags or in an airtight container, then freeze it for up to 2 months.
Can I Make This Recipe Using Chicken Breast?
Sure, you can make this recipe using chicken breast if you want. Just make sure that you cut it into similar bite-sized.
Is Tuscan Chicken Soup Keto-Friendly?
No, regular Tuscan chicken soup is not keto because it’s made using white beans and thickened with cornstarch, which will kick you out of keto.
More Easy Soup Recipes
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup – a comforting and hearty chicken soup loaded with tender chicken breast, vegetables, and a creamy broth.
- Cream of Mushroom Soup Recipe – Perfect soup to make for those chilly days!
- Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Soup – It’s the perfect low carb dinner because it’s hearty, full of vegetables and fuss-free.
- Super Creamy Cauliflower Soup – Ready in just 30 minutes, it’s super easy to make for a busy weeknight dinner.
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- 2 lbs chicken thighs boneless skinless
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 14 oz artichoke hearts drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Add the olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic and sauté until tender.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bites size pieces, add cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and quartered artichoke hearts, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat, then add the seasonings and mix until well combined.
- Pour the chicken broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Add the spinach leaves, then cook for 5 more minutes on low.
- Turn off the heat, garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: