These keto brownies with coconut flour are super easy to make, fudgy and paleo friendly. Enjoy an eight ingredients keto brownie that is low carb, dairy-free and insanely chocolatey. Perfect for a grain-free low carb treat especially if you are a chocolate lover, just like me.
Each slice has only 3g net carbs, which is fantastic because we can enjoy deserts even on strict low carb diets.
I made this recipe using only coconut flour so if you are allergic to almonds here’s a recipe you can enjoy. My last keto brownies recipe became very fast one of your favorites. I received many amazing photos with your homemade brownies and great feedback.
That’s incredible how I get to know amazing people all over the world thanks to social media and this blog.
Some of you have requested a recipe without almond flour due to allergies and the fact that almond flour it’s pretty expensive or hard to find where you live. I always order my keto baking ingredients from Amazon and search for discounts or sales.
Coconut flour is less expensive than almond flour, and you need way less product to make a keto dessert. I created this recipe with you in my mind. The brownies are dairy-free and amazingly tasty and easy to make.
Please let me know if you want me to make a video showing you exactly how I make it. I always bake and test the recipes before filming and sharing the recipe with you. I want to make sure you’ll get the same fabulous result so you can enjoy a fantastic dessert.
Ingredients for the coconut flour brownies
To make the coconut flour brownies, you will need only eight ingredients that are very easy to find and you may already have them in your kitchen. Here are the low carb ingredients you’ll need:
- Coconut milk – Use the one in a can, that’s thick and creamy;
- 2 eggs – Make sure to use eggs at room temperature to avoid the avoid solidifying the batter. This will help cut the eggy taste.
- Cocoa powder – The best is to use unsweetened, high-quality cocoa powder for maximum chocolate flavor.
- Coconut Oil – If you are not a fan of the coconut taste, use refined coconut oil because it has a neutral taste.
- Coconut Flour – One of the best flours to use in keto baking. It is low in carbs, high in fiber. 1/4 cup of coconut flour has 6g net carbs and 10g of fiber. If you are on a paleo diet you can use coconut sugar or coconut nectar.
- 1/2 cup keto sweetener – I usually use erythritol or erythritol blends such as Swerve. Be careful if using xylitol as it is extremely toxic to dogs.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
HOW TO MAKE BROWNIES with coconut flour?
Here’s all you have to do to make perfect coconut flour low carb brownies each time:
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave. Use refined coconut oil to reduce the coconut flavor.
- In a bowl using a mixer combine all the wet ingredients including the eggs (at room temperature) until frothy.
- In another bowl combine all the dry ingredients and add them into the wet ingredients. Stir well until it looks like a smooth brownie batter.
- Transfer the keto brownies batter into a well-greased pan or skillet and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle some melted sugar-free chocolate chips and serve it with a scoop of low carb ice cream or with whipped cream on top.
This recipe is easier than it sounds and even more delicious than it looks. Wonder no more and start baking your keto paleo brownie with coconut flour.
Keep the keto brownies in the refrigerator for up to one week, or you can freeze them and enjoy a keto dessert whenever you are craving one.
Can I use almond flour instead of the coconut flour?
I suggest not to substitute the coconut flour with almond flour in this recipe as I already have a perfect keto brownie recipe on my blog with almond flour. Swapping these two low carb flours will change the macros and the texture of the final dessert.
WHAT ARE THE MACROS FOR THE COCONUT FLOUR KETO BROWNIES?
A serving has only 3g net carbs. To figure out net carbs, subtract the dietary fiber and sugar alcohols from the total carb count.
The keto brownie recipe yields 8 generous servings that are also low in calories.
- Calories: 104 kcal
- Carbs: 5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 2 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Protein: 2 g
Life update: I am currently in the hospital with my niece that has severe flu with fever, sore throat and stomach pain. That’s our third day here and she seems to get better. We hope to get better soon and go home at our loved ones.
Easy Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour - Fudgy & Delicious
Learn how to make perfect keto brownies with coconut flour that are low in carbs and very tasty. With only basin eight ingredients, you can make this fantastic chocolate cake to enjoy every day. It is dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free and low in calories.
Preheat the oven to 350F / 180C and grease well an 8 inch cast iron skillet
In a bowl beat the eggs with the sweetener for about 30 seconds, until it looks frothy. Add the melted coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla extract and mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients in another bowl: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder.
Add the dry ingredients over the egg mixture and stir to combine well until you get a brownie batter consistency.
Transfer the batter to a well-greased pan or skillet. I used an 8 inch cast iron skillet. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
All text & images © Copyright Ioana for LowCarbSpark.com.
Shares of this post are highly encouraged. If you chose to share this recipe make sure you add a link back to my website.
It is prohibited to copy and paste full recipe (ingredients, instructions, and photos) on other websites or social media. You may share a single picture or a paragraph, but it should clearly state the credits are given to LowCarbSpark.com with a link back.