Bake these quick and easy Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies that are perfect for sharing the love and ready in 30 minutes. They’re moist, fudgy, and have a delicious cheesecake layer. Simple to make and sure to please!
Just like my Keto Red Velvet Cake, or Red Velvet cupcakes, these Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are a real treat. They’re moist and delicious, perfect for anyone who loves sugar-free desserts with a beautiful presentation.
I absolutely love keto brownies, and all the brownie recipes on my blog have received amazing reviews. From cheesecake brownies and peanut butter brownies to pumpkin brownies, I felt it was essential to share a festive one for the love season. And what better way to do that than with a Valentine’s-themed treat?
So, make our recipe and surprise your loved one with a simple but still impressive dessert recipe for Valentine’s Day.
Every bite of these Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies gives you a soft, chocolatey taste mixed with smooth cheesecake. They bring together the delicious flavors of red velvet cake, brownies, and cheesecake all in one. They’re a new favorite of mine and a perfect pick for anyone who likes sweets without sugar and is watching their carbs. It’s like getting the best of three treats in every bite!
Why You’ll Love This Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
- Looks Fancy, Easy to Make: Bright red velvet and creamy cheesecake layers make these brownies look special, but they’re surprisingly simple to bake.
- Rich and Delicious: These brownies are super soft and loaded with chocolate flavor, perfect for chocolate lovers.
- Good for Keto: They fit right into low-carb and keto diets, so you can enjoy a sweet treat without worry.
- Quick to Bake: Whip them up in just 30 minutes, giving you more time to enjoy your Valentine’s Day.
Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies Ingredients
Another great thing about these easy red velvet cheesecake brownies is that they use only a few easy low-carb ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. So check this list of ingredients and start making these delicious gluten-free red velvet brownies.
- Almond Flour – use superfine blanched almond flour to get that fluffy texture, that’s not gritty.
- Eggs – use fresh and large eggs at room temperature. Act as a binding agent, holding the ingredients together.
- Butter – adds richness and moisture to the brownie layer. Ghee or coconut oil can be used as a dairy-free option.
- Cocoa Powder – Use unsweetened cocoa powder for a subtle chocolate flavor. Cocoa powder also helps with the texture.
- Sweetener – Opt for a keto-friendly powdered sweetener that blends well and doesn’t leave a cooling aftertaste. Erythritol, allulose, or monk fruit sweeteners are excellent choices for keto baking.
- Baking Powder – help the brownies rinse and become super fluffy.
- White Vinegar – This is used to get the full classic red velvet flavor.
- Red Food Coloring – Use a high-quality liquid or gel food coloring to achieve that vibrant red color.
- Cream Cheese – use full-fat cream cheese at room temperature to ensure it combines well.
- Vanilla Extract – use a high-quality vanilla extract for an intense and delicious flavor.
How To Make Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
These keto red velvet brownies are so easy to make that I choose to prepare them anytime I have a sweet craving or want to impress my loved one. So here is everything you have to do:
Initial preparation: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease or line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Make the Keto Red Velvet Brownie Layer
- Start with the Wet Ingredients: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the melted butter and eggs until they’re light and frothy. This helps create a smooth, airy base for your brownies.
- Add Color and Flavor: Mix in the white vinegar and red food coloring next. Stir well until the color looks even throughout the mixture. The vinegar helps keep the color bright and adds a subtle tanginess typical of red velvet.
- Mix the Dry Ingredients Separately: In a different bowl, sift together the almond flour, cocoa powder, powdered sweetener, and baking powder. This step ensures there are no lumps and helps evenly distribute each component.
- Combine Wet and Dry Mixtures: Slowly add your dry ingredients to the wet mix, stirring constantly. Keep mixing until you have a smooth batter where everything is fully mixed in.
- Prepare the Baking Dish: Pour your brownie batter into a greased baking dish, using a spatula to spread it out evenly. A smooth, even layer sets the stage for a beautiful cheesecake swirl on top.
Making the Cheesecake Layer
- Mix Cheesecake Ingredients: In another bowl, blend the cream cheese, powdered sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add Cheesecake to Brownie Layer: Spoon dollops of the cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer. Don’t worry about making it perfect; the swirls will add to the charm.
- Create the Swirls: Drag a knife or a toothpick through the cheesecake dollops to swirl them into the brownie batter. This not only looks pretty but also combines the flavors beautifully.
Baking Keto Red Velvet Brownies
Time to Bake: Put your dish in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. You’re looking for set edges and a center that’s firm but not dry. Ovens vary, so start checking at 25 minutes to avoid overbaking.
Once baked, remove the brownies from the oven and allow them to cool completely in the baking dish before slicing and serving.
Tips For Making The Best Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Ensure that your eggs and cream cheese are at room temperature before using them. Room-temperature ingredients mix more evenly and create a smoother batter.
- Mix the brownie batter until it’s smooth and there are no lumps. Also, mix the cheesecake layer until it’s creamy and well combined. Overmixing can lead to tough brownies, so mix until just combined.
- Choose from a high-quality unsweetened cocoa powder to achieve a rich chocolate flavor in your brownies.
- Be mindful not to overbake the brownies. They should be slightly firm around the edges but still slightly soft in the center when you take them out of the oven. Remember that they will continue to firm up as they cool.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the baking dish before slicing and serving. This helps them set properly and ensures clean slices.
- Mix in sugar-free chocolate chips to the brownie batter for extra richness.
- Add chopped pecans or walnuts to the brownie batter for a crunchy texture.
- Top cooled brownies with a layer of keto-friendly cream cheese frosting for added decadence.
- Enjoy these brownies on their own as a delicious dessert or snack.
- Serve with a dollop of sugar-free whipped cream or a scoop of keto-friendly ice cream for a delicious treat.
- Pair with a cup of coffee or tea for a delightful afternoon pick-me-up.
- Fridge: You can store any leftovers of these keto red velvet brownies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: You can also freeze these gluten-free red velvet brownies. Transfer them to a freezer-safe bag or in an airtight container and freeze them for up to one month. When you want to serve them, defrost the brownies at room temperature and reheat them in the microwave for a few seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Coconut Flour Instead Of Almond Flour?
While coconut flour can be used as a substitute, keep in mind that it absorbs more liquid than almond flour, so you may need to adjust the ratio of wet ingredients accordingly.
Can I Omit The Red Food Coloring?
Yes, you can skip the food coloring if desired. The brownies will still have a delicious chocolate flavor without the red hue.
How Can I Tell If The Brownies Are Done Baking?
The brownies are done baking when the edges are set and slightly pulled away from the pan’s sides, and the center is slightly firm to the touch. You can also insert a toothpick into the center, and if it comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it, the brownies are ready.
More Easy Keto Desserts
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- The Best Keto Lava Cake
- No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Keto French Silk Pie
Keto Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Red Velvet Brownie Layer
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter and eggs. Mix using an electric mixture for 1-2 minutes until frothy. Add the white vinegar and red food coloring and mix until the mixture is uniformly colored.3 large eggs, 10 tbsp unsalted butter, 1 tsp white vinegar, 1 tbsp red food coloring
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, cocoa powder, powdered sweetener, and baking powder until thoroughly combined. You can sift all the dry ingredients to ensure the batter is smooth and less grainy.1/2 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, 3/4 cup powdered sweetener, 1 tsp baking powder
- Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring continuously to avoid lumps, until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the brownie batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Refrigerate while making the cheesecake layer.
- In another large bowl, mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.6 oz cream cheese, ¼ cup powdered sweetener, 1 large egg at room temperature, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture in dollops over the brownie layer. Use a knife or a toothpick to swirl the cheesecake mixture into the brownie batter, creating a marbled effect.
- Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until the edges look set and the center is slightly firm.
- Let the red velvet brownies cool completely in the baking dish before slicing them into squares. Serve and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.