This keto mini cheesecake bites recipe is perfectly rich and super creamy with a crispy crust that melts in your mouth. The irresistible vanilla flavor makes these the best ever keto cheesecake bites.
Are you craving cheesecake on a keto diet, but don’t feel like baking an entire classic keto cheesecake? Well, you can easily bake cheesecake in a muffin pan, which is best for portion control.
And I love that they are super easy to make with simple ingredients and only 3g net carbs per serving!!
Watch this quick step-by-step video to see exactly how to make the best mini keto cheesecakes.
Keto Mini Cheesecakes
If you would love a classic New York Style cheesecake at any time, you have to try these divine single servings of keto cheesecakes.
You requested a recipe for keto cheesecake bites for a long time, and finally, I’m able to share the best no-fail recipe that everyone can make.
Even though this recipe is for keto cheesecake muffins, I guarantee that no one will notice the difference. The base is incredibly crispy, and the sugar-free cheesecake filling is silky and melts in your mouth.
They are delicious with a variety of toppings, so serve them with anything you like.
These are a personal favorite, and everywhere I take, people love this low carb dessert.
Ingredients for the Keto Cheesecake Bites
The ingredients you’ll need for this recipe are pretty essential in low carb baking, and I suggest you try not to make any substitutions. These mini low carb cheesecake bites are made with full-fat cream cheese and an almond flour crust. So, this is a gluten-free and grain-free recipe!
Here’s everything you’ll need to make the best keto cheesecake bites:
For the grain-free crust
- Almond flour – we use almond flour in place of graham cookie crust, that’s usually the main ingredient in cheesecake.
- Butter – choose unsalted and use four tablespoons of melted butter for this crust recipe.
- Sweetener – You can use either granulated or powdered sweetener – anything you have in your pantry. My favorites are allulose or monk fruit, as they don’t have any aftertaste.
- Cinnamon – this ingredient is optional, but I feel it adds a delicious touch to this keto cheesecake crust.
For the keto cheesecake filling
- Cream cheese – full-fat softened cream cheese is what you need for these cheesecake bites.
- Sweetener – I recommend using a confectioners/ powdered low carb sugar alternative of choice such as Eryhtitol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
- Eggs – use large eggs at room temperature. These are essential to help bind the ingredients in this recipe.
- Pure vanilla extract – use the best quality you can find to make sure the flavors don’t disappear while baking.
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Mix the almond flour, melted butter, sweetener, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Mix to combine until a crumbly batter forms.
- Press the crust mixture into the cupcake liners.
- Bake the crusts until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Make the Cheesecake Filling
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer for about 2-3 minutes or until creamy. Scrape the edges from time to time, then mix again.
- Pour about one tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
How Long to Bake Mini Keto Cheesecakes
- Bake at 350F/180C for 18-20 minutes or just until the tops look set.
- Cool the mini cheesecakes in the muffin pan.
- Chill: Cover with plastic foil and transfer to the refrigerator. Wait at least 2 hours before serving.
- Decorate – Serve straight out of the refrigerator with preferred toppings.
Cheesecakes may sink into the middle once completely cool. This is not a problem as you can use that area to serve with a sauce or fresh berries.
I decorated mine with the best keto cream cheese frosting, low carb fruits, and a few fresh mint leaves. SO GOOD!
Best Toppings to Serve with Keto Mini Cheesecake Bites
- Sugar-free Raspberry Sauce
- Keto Caramel Sauce
- Chia Seed Jam
- Fresh Berries
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Curd
- Chocolate Ganache
- or serve them plain!
How to Store Leftovers
- Store these cheesecake bites in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
- This keto mini cheesecake recipe is freezer-friendly, and you can freeze them in an airtight container. Thaw in the refrigerator and serve!
Tips for Perfect Keto Mini Cheesecakes
- Use a good quality high-fat cream cheese such as Philadelphia.
- Use room temperature ingredients to avoid lumps of cream cheese in the batter.
- Use an electric hand mixer for the best results and even mixing.
- Try not to over-mix the cheesecake batter. This will cause the filling to retain more air which is the cause of muffins sinking in the middle as they cool.
- Don’t overbake if you like creamy keto cheesecake.
- Be patient and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Add the topping just before serving.
More Delicious Keto Desserts
- Low Carb and Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs • 5 ingredients
- Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One • 5 minute Keto Dessert
- Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese Frosting
Quickest Keto Mini Cheesecakes – Best Ever Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a muffin pan with 12 paper or silicone cupcake liners. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Make the crust: In a large bowl, combine almond flour, melted butter, sweetener, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Mix well to combine.
- Add four tablespoons of melted butter and stir to combine.
- Firmly press about a tablespoon of crust mixture in each liner.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes in the preheated oven or just until it starts to brown.
- Make the cheesecake filling: Add the softened cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt to a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat them until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over each cooked crust. You’ll need about a tablespoon per mini keto cheesecake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the tops look set, but still soft to touch. Allow to cool in the pan, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Decorate with cream cheese frosting, fresh berries, keto caramel, or sugar-free raspberry sauce. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: