This Keto Marble Pound Cake is a low carb bread that’s super moist, buttery, and holds up well. It’s the perfect dessert or quick snack in between meals. This fabulous marble cake is gluten-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
My keto blueberry bread got so many positive reviews and ever since I’ve got asked a lot to make a keto marble cake.
It’s super easy to make, perfect for school lunches or for a quick snack at work. Everyone will bee impressed with the beautiful swirls of vanilla and chocolate.
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make this gluten-free keto marble cake and how to get that beautiful marble effect.
Ingredients for Keto Marble Cake
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking soda
- heavy whipping cream or coconut cream for a paleo marble cake
- butter or coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- unsweetened chocolate chips
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Keto Marble Cake?
This chocolate and vanilla keto pound cake is not only moist and delicious but also extremely easy to make. What’s incredible about this bread: It’s made from scratch, you probably already have all the ingredients on hand, and it doesn’t fall apart even if you slice it while warm.
- Start by mixing all the wet ingredients into a large bowl. Add the eggs, heavy cream, melted butter (or coconut oil if paleo), vanilla extract, and stir for 1-2 minutes until frothy. You can use a whisk or an electric mixer.
- In a different bowl, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking soda (or baking powder). You can sift these ingredients to remove the lumps that the almond flour may have.
- Combine two bowls contents until a smooth batter forms.
- Transfer 1/3 of the vanilla batter to a medium bowl and add the cocoa powder and heavy cream to get the chocolate layer.
- To assemble the cake and get those beautiful layers, then alternate with chocolate cake batter until you have no batter left. It’s easier than it seems, and you can watch the short video I made from you to see exactly how to make it.
- Bake the keto marble cake in the preheated oven for about 40-50 minutes.
Can you eat chocolate on keto?
Usually, chocolate is forbidden on keto because it’s filled with sugar and flavors. If you choose a sugar dark chocolate that’s sweetened with an approved keto sweetener you can eat chocolate on keto, but with a measure.
For example, adding 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate chips to this keto sweet bread adds about 1g net carbs per slice.
How Many Carbs Are in this Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cake?
I sliced this bread into 14 slices, so each slice comes to about 182 calories and 5g carbs form which 3 grams is fiber. In conclusion, a slice is only 2g net carbs and that’s fantastic for a quick sweet keto snack.
Other Keto Desserts Recipes for You to Try:
- Low Carb & Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Keto French Silk Pie
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies – Only 2g carbs
- Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keto Marble Cake – Keto Chocolate Vanilla Marble Pound Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C and line a 9X5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking soda (or baking powder). You can sift these ingredients to remove the lumps that the almond flour may have.
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and whisk well. Add the heavy cream, melted butter (not boiling), and vanilla extract.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients until a smooth batter forms, and there are no visible lumps. If your batter it’s too hard, add a splash of unsweetened almond milk and stir again.
- Transfer 1/3 of the vanilla cake batter to another bowl. Add the cocoa powder and heavy cream. Stir well, until you get a smooth chocolate cake batter.
- To assemble the marble cake: Start by pouring about 3 tablespoons of vanilla batter on the bottom of the pan, then alternate with chocolate cake batter until you have no batter left. Use a skewer or a knife and swirl the top of the butter to create a beautiful effect. Watch the step by step video to see exactly how to do it.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let the marble cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy it warm with a cup of bulletproof coffee!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.