Whether you are following a ketogenic diet, a low carb diet or just want a sugar-free treat for Valentine’s day, these Keto Raspberry Vanilla muffins are a total hit. You will fall in love at first bite.
What could be better than heart-shaped muffin all covered in a nice pink all natural raspberry frosting? You don’t need to be a cooking expert to make these festive and delicious keto muffins.
Surprise your loved one with a healthy low carb muffin. Nothing says “I love you” more than showing support and trusting the journey.
Both the muffins and the natural frosting are incredibly easy to make. The super moist and dense vanilla muffins perfectly match the fresh sweet and sour creamy mascarpone frosting. I am totally amazed at every bite.
Valentine’s day is less than 2 weeks away, so I have to share with you a delicious sweet keto recipe.
My heart shaped moulds are very old and I don’t know where you could find something similar. I searched on Amazon and this one seems to have to same dimensions as mine.
The hearts measure 2-1/2 inches. If you use smaller moulds, the recipe will yield more muffins and the macros will decrease.
Ingredients for the Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins
Dry ingredients for the muffins:
- almond flour
- baking powder
- sugar substitute of choice (I use this)
Wet ingredients for the muffins:
- softened coconut oil
- heavy whipping cream
- water or unsweetened coconut milk
- vanilla extract for flavour
For the Raspberry Frosting you will need:
- mascarpone cheese (you can use high-fat cream cheese)
- raspberries fresh or frozen
- heavy whipping cream
- sweetener (feel free to not add any sweeteners)
As you can see from the ingredients list, you don’t need many and trust me the result is incredible. I am sure you will love them.
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the next month.
Let me know in the comments below how they turned out! Have you made them for you or for someone special?
Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins – Low Carb Special Treat
For the muffins:
The raspberry frosting
- 3 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp powder sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix the almond flour, sweetener and baking powder.
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients: eggs, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together until you get a muffin batter consistency.
- Evenly distribute the batter among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until firm and slightly golden. Let them cool down.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the frosting.
- Top each muffin with one tbsp (or more) frosting. Serve!