Made without sugar or other high in carbs ingredients, this strawberry almond milk is a delicious dairy-free drink recipe that tastes even better than the store-bought version.
I think that the best way to enjoy milk is with your morning oatmeal, cereal, or chia pudding! So what about a new flavor? Just think about a creamy almond strawberry milk made with only 5 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes that kids and adults will both love.
This strawberry almond milk is simple to make, delicious, and loaded with nutrients. Besides that, it’s also gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, low in natural sugar, and anti-inflammatory.
You’ll be unable to stop making this strawberry almond milk once you’ve tried it. I can’t stop drinking it after the first sip. It’s very delicious!
What Is Almond Milk?
Almond milk is plant-based milk made from powdered almonds and filtered water with a watery texture and a nutty flavor. To enhance consistency and shelf life, it may also contain starches and thickeners.
Almond milk should not be consumed by people allergic to almonds or nuts.
What is Strawberry Almond Milk?
Strawberry almond milk is a delicious dairy-free drink that features strawberries and almond milk. This easy drink tastes similar to regular strawberry-flavored milk, but it’s completely sugar-free, dairy-free, and contains no artificial flavors.
Why Are You Going To Love This Strawberry Almond Milk Recipe
- Super easy to make.
- You can enjoy it in many various ways.
- Ultra creamy, and smooth
- Perfect for meal prep
- Contain only 4g net carbs per serving
- Made with naturally low-carb ingredients
- It’s a gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free recipe.
Strawberry Almond Milk Ingredients
This delicious strawberry almond milk is made using only a few easy-to-find ingredients. Here is a list of everything you need:
- Strawberries – you can either use fresh or frozen ones. Make sure to defrost frozen strawberries first if your blender isn’t powerful.
- Water – is used to create the strawberry sauce.
- Sweetener – you can use your favorite sweeteners like erythritol, monk fruit, or allulose; just make sure it is powdered to combine well.
- Almond Milk – You can make homemade almond milk using blanched almonds or your favorite store-bought almond milk.
- Vanilla Extract – this ingredient is optional, but if you are using make sure that you find the best quality vanilla extract for an intense flavor.
How To Make Strawberry Almond Milk
Once you see how easy it is to prepare this delicious sugar-free strawberry almond milk, it will become a must in your kitchen. Here is what you need to do:
1. Make the strawberry sauce. Add the strawberries, water, and sweetener into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the sauce starts to form.
2. Press the strawberry sauce through the sieve with the back of a spoon to extract all of the juices and remove the seeds.
3. Combine. Then blend the strawberry juice with the almond milk and vanilla extract. Enjoy!!
How Can I Use This Homemade Strawberry Milk?
- You can drink it simple as it is.
- You can use it to create delicious smoothie recipes.
- You can pour it over your keto granola.
- It will pair perfectly with your favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Tips and Variations For This Strawberry Almond Milk
- Add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to make a chocolate strawberry-flavored drink.
- You can make this recipe with coconut, macadamia, or oat milk.
- You can change the flavor by adding almond or coconut extract.
- Fridge: This strawberry almond milk can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days. Make sure to give it a good shake before using it.
- Freezer: a great idea for storing this strawberry almond milk is to put it into an ice cube tray and store it in the freezer for up to one month.
Frenqualty Asked Questions
Is Almond Milk Healthy?
Almond milk is one of the most popular available plant-based milk, which I s nutritious, healthful, and packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals. It is also cholesterol-free and contains extremely fewer calories and sugars.
Are Strawberries Keto-Friendly?
Strawberries are keto-friendly because they’re low in carbs and high in fiber and are delicious and nutritious. So, strawberries can be added to your keto grocery list.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Sure, another great thing about this recipe is that is can be prepared in advance and stored in the fridge to enjoy anytime you want.
Can I Make This Recipe Without A Sieve?
Yes, if you don’t have a sieve or you just want to shorten the time, you can add the strawberry mixture to a blender and blend until creamy and well combined.
More Drinks Recipes
- Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Homemade Low Carb Keto Eggnog
- Easy Keto Mulled Wine – How to Make Low Carb Mulled Wine
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
Strawberry Almond Milk
- Add strawberries, sweetener, and water in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring until thickened.
- Press the strawberry mixture using a spoon through a strainer with fine mesh set over a bowl.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla extract over the strawberry juice. Whisk until combined.
- Serve cold, and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: