This is our favorite berry smoothie recipe to enjoy for breakfast or as a quick refreshing drink during the day. Frozen berries are blended with avocado, almond milk, and Greek yogurt to create this low carb, perfect the go meal.
We are smoothie lovers! We make them daily, as they are ready within minutes and great for meal prep. When feeling extra healthy, we choose our Green Detox Smoothie and even our delicious, super creamy Keto Strawberry Smoothie or Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie.
I think that you can never have too many smoothie recipes. This is our current favorite smoothie, and I have to share it with you. It’s loaded with antioxidants, packed with protein, and healthy fats. So, it’s both filling and refreshing.
- Watch this quick step-by-step video to see how easy it is to make the best berry smoothie.
- Why I love this Keto Berry Smoothie
- Triple Berry Smoothie Ingredients
- How To Make A Berry Smoothie?
- How to Make Berry Smoothie without Banana?
- Is Berry Smoothie Keto?
- Are you looking for more Smoothie Recipes? Try these:
- Our Favorite Triple Berry Smoothie
Watch this quick step-by-step video to see how easy it is to make the best berry smoothie.
Why I love this Keto Berry Smoothie
- Easy to Make
- Thick & Creamy
Triple Berry Smoothie Ingredients
Berry smoothies need just a couple of ingredients that you toss in your blender, and it’s ready in just 2 minutes.
- Frozen Berries – For this berry smoothie recipe, I used frozen strawberries as they are in season and easy to find, frozen blueberries, and my favorite low carb fruit: frozen raspberries. You can use any frozen berries that you can find at your local grocery store.
- Avocado – Ripe avocado adds great creaminess to this smoothie, and I recommend using it. If you’re out of avocados, use 1/4 tsp xanthan gum to achieve the same creamy result.
- Milk – Any milk with work, but I chose to keep the smoothie low carb, and use unsweetened almond milk. Feel free to use coconut milk, macadamia milk, or whatever you have on hand.
- Greek Yogurt – for some extra protein!
- Sweetener of Choice – If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, add sweeteners like Stevia, Erythritol, maple syrup, based on your preference.
How To Make A Berry Smoothie?
It’s effortless to make a smoothie with frozen fruit. If you only have fresh fruit, place them on a plate in your freezer for a couple of hours. You can do this the night before making a smoothie or even in the morning if you’re planning to have a smoothie for an afternoon snack.
- Add liquid to the bottom of your blender.
- Then add the berries, avocado, and greek yogurt.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust the sweetness and enjoy!
How to Make Berry Smoothie without Banana?
Bananas are high in carbs and using them in a low carb smoothie it’s not possible. To make a berry smoothie without banana we use a ripe avocado instead. Although it has a different flavor profile and color than banana it gives our smoothie a creamy and thick texture.
To replace banana in a smoothie you can use:
- Greek Yogurt
- Coconut Cream
- Silken Tofu
- Nut Butter
Is Berry Smoothie Keto?
This berry smoothie is sugar-free and can be incorporated into a keto diet menu. Although it’s on the higher side and it has more carbs than a usual keto drink, you can definitely enjoy it from time to time. All the ingredients are keto-friendly and it’s high in fiber.
Are you looking for more Smoothie Recipes? Try these:
- Low Carb Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Bulletproof Vanilla Keto Iced Coffee
- Turmeric Bulletproof Golden Keto Milk Tea
- Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate
Our Favorite Triple Berry Smoothie
- Pour the almond milk, berries, Greek Yogurt, avocado, and sweetener into your blender. Blend until smooth. If your smoothie looks too thick, add a little more liquid and blend again.
- Taste and adjust sweetness. Pour into two serving glasses, and garnish with fresh berries, coconut flakes, or mint leaves.
- If your smoothie it’s too thick, add a little more milk, and blend until the desired consistency.
- For a sweeter smoothie, adjust the sweetness using your preferred sweeteners.
- To make a smoothie without frozen berries, blend a cup of ice and use fresh low carb berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: