Learn how to make the best strawberry avocado smoothie recipe that’s packed with healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants using just a few simple ingredients. This creamy, delicious drink is made from simple and fresh ingredients, including ripe avocado and strawberries.
Quick and effortless to make, it’s the ideal breakfast or afternoon pick-me-up. Discover how to make the best strawberry avocado smoothie today!
So if you are looking for a nutritious and delicious way to start your day, then you have to try this low-carb strawberry avocado smoothie recipe since it’s an extremely easy-to-make recipe and requires only 5 minutes of prep.
If you’re a smoothie fan as we are, you also need to try our Green Smoothie Detox, loaded with lots of good stuff, my Triple Berry Smoothie, or this Cottage Cheese smoothie that’s packed with antioxidants, protein, and healthy fats.
Why Are You Going To Love This Vegan Strawberry Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- Super easy to make. Ready in only 5 minutes.
- A creamy and sweet smoothie that tastes incredibly delicious.
- Packed with healthy fats, nutrients, and vitamins.
- Made from healthy and naturally low-carb ingredients
- It’s a versatile strawberry avocado drink. You can add your favorite fruits.
- It’s a great option for a healthy breakfast or snack to go.
Ingredients For Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
You will need only a few easy-to-find ingredients to create this delicious strawberry avocado smoothie.
Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Avocado – Adds a creamy texture to the smoothie and boosts healthy fats.
- Strawberries – I used frozen strawberries for this recipe, but you can also use fresh ones.
- Lemon Juice – adds a bright and tangy flavor to the smoothie and helps balance out the sweetness of the other ingredients.
- Almond Milk – you can also replace it with coconut or macadamia oil.
- Sweetener– use a sugar-free honey substitute or a low carb sweetener such as stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit sweetener to reduce the carbs in this recipe.
- Ice: makes the smoothie thicker and creamier.
How To Make Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
This is one of the easiest recipes that I have ever tried. You will need only 5 minutes of prep and a blender. Here are the instructions that you have to follow:
Add the liquid ingredients to the bottom of the blender.
Then add the avocado and strawberries.
Blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy, with no chunks of fruit remaining.
Taste test: If your smoothie isn’t too sweet, you may adjust the sweetness by adding more sweetener or honey replacement.
This recipe makes two filling servings. Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your liking and add a few extras, such as spinach, vanilla protein powder, chia seeds, or MCT oil, to increase the nutritional value and vary the flavor of this healthy smoothie recipe.
There are many ideas to customize this strawberry avocado smoothie to your taste. Here are some examples:
- Add some flaxseeds or chia seeds for more protein and vitamins.
- Make it creamier by adding some Greek yogurt or unflavored protein powder.
- Add one tbsp of cocoa powder for a chocolate twist.
- You can replace the almond milk with heavy cream or coconut cream to make the smoothie ultra-creamy.
- Add some greens like kale, spinach, and romaine lettuce for extra vitamins and fiber.
- You can also add some almonds or pecans for a crunchy texture and extra healthy fats.
- Pour the leftover avocado smoothie into an airtight container, such as a mason jar or a glass container, and cover it with a lid.
- Place the container in the refrigerator as soon as possible to help prevent the smoothie from oxidizing and losing its fresh flavor and texture.
- Store the smoothie in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Stir vigorously before serving.
If you want to extend the life of your smoothie, you can also consider freezing it in an ice cube tray or freezer-safe container for up to 3 months.
To thaw, simply place the frozen smoothie cubes in the refrigerator overnight or blend them with a little bit of liquid in a blender until smooth and creamy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Strawberry Avocado Smoothie Keto?
This easy strawberry avocado smoothie is sugar-free and made from naturally low-carb ingredients, so it can be included in a keto diet without any problems.
Is This Smoothie Freezer-Friendly?
Sure, you can freeze this smoothie in ice cube trays, and when ready to serve, just blend the ice cubes to make a creamy and delicious smoothie. It tastes the same as delicious as the fresh one.
Can I Add Other Type Of Fruits In This Smoothie?
Sure, you can add other keto-friendly fruits or even vegetables to your smoothie. Raspberries, blueberries, spinach, and kale are some great ideas.
More Smoothie Recipes
- High Protein Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- Keto Green Smoothie
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bottom of the blender.
- Then add the avocado and strawberries and blend until smooth and creamy.
- If the smoothie seems too thick, add extra milk until it has the right consistency.
- If your smoothie isn’t too sweet, you may adjust the sweetness by adding more sweetener.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy immediately.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: