Learn how to make these triple chocolate cheesecake bars that are rich, creamy, and super easy to make using only some easy-to-find ingredients. With only 4g net carb per serving, this chocolate dessert is great for holidays or festive parties.
The dream of any chocolate lover – these words can describe this decadent, sugar-free and gluten-free dessert that everyone will love.
No one believed me that these luxurious keto chocolate cheesecake bars are made without any added sugar and are also keto-friendly. So if you are looking for a chocolate dessert that it’s easy to make, this recipe is for you.
If you’re a real chocoholic, I’m sure you’ll also love my keto brownies, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate mousse, or this flourless chocolate cake.
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Has a creamy and silkiest chocolate cheesecake filling.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- It’s great for the holidays.
- Only 4g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients For Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
You will need a few simple ingredients to create this delicious chocolate dessert. Here is a list of everything you will need:
For The Chocolate Crust
- Butter – you will need unsalted butter.
- Almond Flour – You will need super fine almond flour to avoid creating any clumps. If you can’t find superfine almond flour, you can use a food processor to make it.
- Cocoa Powder – use the best quality cocoa powder that you can find for an intense flavor.
- Sweetener – you will need a powdered sweetener to combine well.
For The Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – use full-fat softened cream cheese to mix well.
- Sour Cream – add creaminess and a great flavor to the filling.
- Egg – used to bind everything together.
- Sweetener – feel free to use any powdered sweetener to ensure good mixing.
- Cocoa Powder – use any brand you like; make sure it is pure cocoa.
- Vanilla Extract – adds a boost of flavor.
For The Ganache
- Chocolate – use unsweetened dark chocolate, or you can replace it with dark chocolate chips.
- Heavy Cream – use full-fat heavy cream.
How To Make Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
This dessert is the dream of any chocolate lover since it’s super delicious and easy to make. Here is everything you need to do to enjoy the best chocolate dessert:
- Start by making the chocolate crust. Melt the butter, then add it to a bowl with the rest of the ingredients for the crust.
- Mix using a silicone spatula, then press the dough into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes; remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Make the cheesecake filling. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until there are no visible lumps.
- Spread the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Once it’s baked, remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the keto ganache. Add the heavy cream to a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, chop the chocolate, and pour the hot, heavy cream over it. Let it rest for 1 minute, then mix using a whisker.
- Pour the ganache over the cooled cheesecake and spread it evenly.
- Transfer the triple chocolate bars to the fridge and let them chill for at least 3 hours before serving them.
Tips For Making The Best Cheesecake Bars
- I recommended sifting the flour and sweetener before adding them to avoid lumping.
- It’s important to leave your cheesecake bars to set in the fridge before slicing and serving them. You can also leave them overnight in the fridge.
- Make sure that you don’t overmix the cheesecake filling because it will create cracks while baking it.
These triple chocolate cheesecake bars are great and served simple as they are, but you can also top them in many different ways. Here are some ideas:
- Whipped Cream
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Fresh berries
- Coconut Flakes
- Chopped nuts
- Crushed Keto Oreo Cookies
- Fridge: you can store these chocolate cheesecake bars in an airtight container for about 7 days.
- Freezer: you may also freeze these delicious cheesecake bars. Wrap each cheesecake bar in plastic wrap, and freeze them for up to one month.
When ready to enjoy, thaw the sugar-free chocolate bars in the refrigerator overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Chocolate Keto-Friendly?
Because they are packed with sugar and other substances that increase the carb count, most chocolate bars you buy at the shop are not keto-friendly. So if you are following a keto diet, you can enjoy any dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa content. White and milk chocolate that is high in sugar should be avoided.
Is Cheesecake Keto?
Traditional cheesecake recipes are not keto since they use sugar, graham cracker crumbs, or cookie crumbs in their preparation. But thankfully, you can still enjoy a delicious cheesecake while following a ketogenic diet by making a few simple changes to the ingredients.
More Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies – Only 2g carbs – They are only 2g net carbs, super easy to make with 7 ingredients, and ready in less than 15 minutes.
- The BEST Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy – Incredibly chocolatey, moist yet fluffy with crispy tops.
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake – an impressive keto no-bake dessert that takes less than 15 minutes to make from scratch.
- Keto Chocolate Bars – made using only 5 ingredients, no added sugar, and are the perfect cure for chocolate cravings.
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
For The Chocolate Crust
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sweetener
For The Chocolate Cheesecake Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetener powdered
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
For Keto Ganache
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C. Then line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the chocolate crust. Melt the butter, then add it to a bowl with the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Mix until well combined.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, then let it cool completely.
- Make the chocolate cheesecake filling. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and egg to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Then add the powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the cooled crust and bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cheesecake bars to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make the ganache. Add the heavy cream to a saucepan and bring it to a simmer. Pour the heavy cream over the finely chopped chocolate and let everything sit for 1 minute to soften. Whisk everything until smooth.
- Once the cheesecake is cooled completely, pour the keto ganache over it and let it chill for at least 3 hours before slicing it.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes:
I am drooling over this recipe! Can you please make a video of it? Thank you!
It’s on my list! Stay tuned, and make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel to be notified when it’s out!!