Are you looking for the best keto cheesecake recipe to satisfy your cravings? Then, you’re in the right place. We gathered over 20 keto cheesecake recipes that are perfect if you’re searching for a sugar free creamy and velvety dessert that tastes just like classic cheesecake.
Cheesecake is a rich dessert that consists of a delicate, creamy cheese filling over a crunchy crust and a topping of your choice: cherries, sour cherries, berries, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, lemon, or others.
- Is Cheesecake Keto?
- What Is The Main Ingredient In Cheesecake
- Common Ingredients in Keto Christmas Desserts
- What Is The Best Texture Of A Cheesecake?
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake
- Keto Cheesecake – New York Baked Low Carb Cheesecake
- No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- Keto Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake
- Quickest Keto Mini Cheesecakes – Best Ever Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
- Japanese Cheesecake – Low Carb, Flourless
- Blueberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake – Low Carb
- Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
- No Bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Keto Cranberry Cheesecake
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
- Keto Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake
- Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 minute Keto Dessert
- Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 20 Keto Cheesecake Recipes – Best Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes
Is Cheesecake Keto?
No, regular cheesecake recipes are not keto since they are made with sugar, graham crackers, or cookie crumbs. But fortunately, with a few changes, you can enjoy an equally tasty or maybe even more flavorful cheesecake even if you are on a keto diet.
When it comes to making a keto cheesecake crust, I like using a mix of coconut and almond flour. Believe me when I tell you that you can’t go wrong with these ingredients.
As for the sweetener, I like to use any keto powdered sweetener, such as erythritol, xylitol, monk fruit, or allulose.
What Is The Main Ingredient In Cheesecake
I think that we can all easily answer this question. Cream cheese is the star of this recipe, and if you want to make a perfect cheesecake, I recommend using room-temperature full-fat cream cheese. If you are wondering why here are some reasons:
- Using full-fat cream cheese make the cheesecake filing super creamy and velvety.
- There will be no lumps in your cheesecake filling.
Common Ingredients in Keto Christmas Desserts
- Keto Flours– I like to use a mix of almond flour and coconut flour to deliver the crispiest crust. I also have a coconut flour pie crust recipe you can use instead for most of these cheesecake recipes.
- Sugar Alternatives– I switch the white sugar with a low-carb sweetener to keep the cheesecake recipe low carb. The best sweeteners are Erythritol, Monk Fruit, Allulose, and Xylitol.
- Cream Cheese– No cheesecake without cream cheese. Make sure to use full fat cream cheese at room temperature.
- Sour Cream– Most keto cheesecake recipes require sour cream or heavy cream to make the texture of the cheesecake even softer and moist while adding that specific sour tang.
- Eggs– whole eggs at room temperature help all the ingredients bind together into the most velvety dessert.
- Low Carb Fruits- such as blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, or cranberries.
What Is The Best Texture Of A Cheesecake?
The texture of an authentic cheesecake is creamy, dense. It has nothing fluffy in it. The crust must be firm, slightly crunchy, in no case moist and gelatinous. That is why it is suitable for this crust to be pre-baked before being filled with cream cheese.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cheesecake
- Use a springform pan to make it easier to remove the cheesecake from the pan.
- Wrap the walls of the baking pan with parchment paper so that the cake does not stick.
- Bake at low heat to prevent overcooking.
- Use a water bath to reduce the risks of cracks and prevents the cheesecake from sinking as it cools.
- To prevent cracks, allow the cheesecake to cool inside the oven for at least 1 hour. Any drastic or sudden change of temperature can cause cracks in your cheesecake.
I’m sure you’ll find at least one keto cheesecake recipe in the list below to try. Let me know in the comments below how it turned out!
See how easy it is to make our favorite Keto Cheesecake Recipe!
Keto Cheesecake – New York Baked Low Carb Cheesecake
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Keto Boston Cream Pie Cheesecake
Quickest Keto Mini Cheesecakes – Best Ever Low Carb Cheesecake Bites
Japanese Cheesecake – Low Carb, Flourless
Blueberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake Bars
Easy Keto Lemon Cheesecake – Low Carb
Keto Cheesecake Pumpkin Bars
No Bake Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Keto Cranberry Cheesecake
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
Raspberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake
The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
Keto Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
Keto Cheesecake Brownies
Keto Caramel Pecan Turtle Cheesecake
Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 minute Keto Dessert
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
20 Keto Cheesecake Recipes – Best Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes
Keto Cheesecake Crust
For the filling
- 4 8oz ea. packages full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sweetener
- 8 oz. sour cream room temperature
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla ex tract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C. and line the bottom of a spring pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, powdered sweetener, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the crust mixture into a 9″ springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and halfway up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Keto Cheesecake Filling
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and sweetener and mix with a hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix until incorporated.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the cooled crust .
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-55 minutes or until it looks set.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for about one hour before transferring to the refrigerator. Refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours before serving. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: