This keto cheesecake fluff made with only four ingredients is ready in just 5 minutes. It’s a spectacular keto and low carb dessert recipe that tastes just like cheesecake with a mousse-like texture. It can be served as a dip of berries, or you can eat with a spoon.
Quick to prepare, make a silky and creamy dessert with strawberries or vanilla flavor.
Who doesn’t love those dessert recipes that are easy to make and ready in only a few minutes?
Why Are You Going To Love This Cheesecake Fluff Recipe
- Super silly, perfectly sweet keto dessert
- Quick fix for that sweet tooth
- It’s extremely easy to make in just 5 minutes
- It’s perfect for crowds or a bbq party
- Only four ingredients
- It’s a refreshing dessert perfect for summer days and not only.
What is Cheesecake Fluff?
Cheesecake Fluff is a creamy, no-bake dessert that’s super fluffy and easy to make with just a few ingredients. You can eat it with a spoon or use it as a dip for fresh fruits.
Of course, it’s super versatile, and you can adjust the sweetness to your taste and incorporate your favorite berries, nuts, or chocolate chips.
Are Strawberries Keto-Friendly?
Strawberries are ideal for keto because they are low in carbs, high in fiber, delicious, and healthy. So, yes, you can add strawberries to your keto shopping list.
Ingredients For Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Only four ingredients are required to create this delicious and refreshing cheesecake fluff that fantastic for any occasion. Here is everything you will need to make it:
- Cream Cheese – This ingredient is the one that helps this strawberry cheesecake fluff to be extra creamy. Full-fat it’s what you’re looking for. Using a cream cheese spread or a low-fat version will not work. Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before using it!
- Heavy Whipping Cream – The best whipping cream is cold cream.
- Sweetener – fell free to use your favorite sweetener but make sure that it is powdered.
- Strawberry – you can use fresh or frozen strawberries. I prefer using fresh ones because they taste more refreshing.
Soften Cream Cheese
If you forgot to remove the cream cheese from the refrigerator and allow it a few hours to soften, you could easily place the package of cream cheese in a bowl filled with warm water.
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Fluff
Another reason for loving creamy strawberry cheesecake fluff is that it is easy to make. Here is all you have to do:
- Start by preparing the strawberries. Wash the strawberries and finely chop them.
- Beat the cream cheese. Add the cream cheese and sweetener to a mixing bowl and mix for about two minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Combine the heavy cream. Add the heavy cream over the cream cheese mixture and mix for another two minutes until there are no lumps.
- Add the strawberries. Now you add your strawberries to the mixture and combine them using a spatula.
- Serve your keto cheesecake fluff in your favorite bowl and store it in the fridge. You can also use a piping bag with a star tip and pipe it into a beautiful presentation.
Tips For Making The Perfect Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- You need to make sure that your cream cheese is at room temperature to avoid any lumps when mixing.
- If you are not a fan of strawberries, you can easily replace them with your favorite fruit like blueberries or raspberries.
- Make sure that you don’t overmix your cream cheese; otherwise, it may curdle.
- Fridge: The leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for five days.
- Freezer: Freezing this keto strawberry cheesecake fluff is one of the things that I like about this recipe because you can turn it into some delicious fat bombs.
- A mixing bowl.
- A knife and chopping board for the strawberries.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is strawberry fluff?
This Strawberry cheesecake fluff is a dessert prepared with cream cheese and whipped cream that it tastes just like strawberry cheesecake when combined with fresh strawberries!
Is this strawberry cheesecake fluff keto-friendly?
Sure, since it’s made with only low-carb ingredients, you can enjoy this strawberry cheesecake fluff even if you follow a keto diet.
Is cheesecake keto?
Since regular cheesecake recipes are made with sugar, graham crackers, or cookie crumbs, they are definitely not keto. But fortunately, with a few tweaks, you can make a delicious keto cheesecake recipe at home.
Does this keto strawberry cheesecake fluff need to be chill before serving it?
You can enjoy this strawberry fluff right after making it if you want, or you can also refrigerate it for about two hours.
What Sweetener to Use?
You can use any sweetener, but make sure it’s powdered. I recommend using a monk fruit sweetener that has no aftertaste, but you can definitely use your favorite. Liquid sweeteners are not an option here.
Looking For More Keto Cheesecake Recipes? Try These:
Keto Cheesecake Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz heavy cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese and powdered sweetener. Mix using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour the heavy cream and vanilla extract. Continue mixing for about one minute or until fluffy.
- Fold the chopped strawberries using a rubber spatula.
- Divide the cheesecake mixture into serving bowls, and enjoy. Refrigerate for up to 5 days!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: