These Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are perfectly soft, creamy, and rich. With just 5 grams of net carbs per serving, these sugar-free cheesecake bars are a twist on traditional cheesecake, offering a mouth-watering combination of a buttery almond flour crust, a smooth and creamy cheesecake filling, and a tangy cranberry layer, all topped off with a crunchy pecan crumble.
Learn how to make these Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars that are the perfect sweet treat for Christmas and Thanksgiving. With layers of crunchy almond four crust, creamy cheesecake filling, sugar-free cranberry sauce, and a buttery pecan crumble, this cheesecake bars recipe is low carb, keto, and gluten-free.
Loaded with holiday flavors of cranberry sauce, zesty orange zest, and the satisfying crunch of pecan crumble, these cranberry cheesecake bars are the perfect choice for a cozy dessert to impress your loved ones.
What’s not to love about these creamy keto cheesecake bars since they are low-carb, loaded with delicious flavors, and super easy to make?
This delicious dessert features a crispy gluten-free crust and a creamy cheesecake layer followed by a sugar-free cranberry sauce, then topped with a crunchy pecan layer that’s fantastic for fall, Thanksgiving, or even the holiday season.
I love cranberry desserts, especially during the holiday season. Some of my favorites include cranberry biscotti, cranberry bliss bars, the delightful upside-down cranberry cake, and these creamy cranberry cheesecake bars.
Why Are You Going To Love This Cranberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- You can make this dessert in advance for a quick and delicious treat!
- Made with natural, low-carb ingredients.
- Has only 5g net carbs per serving.
- Everyone loves these cheesecake bars, making them a hit at social gatherings and family events.
- It’s a delicious gluten-free and sugar-free dessert recipe.
- Loaded with delicious, cozy flavors.
- They’re perfect for holidays, especially Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas when cranberry treats are especially popular.
Ingredients For Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
These cheesecake bars aren’t just delicious; they are also quick and easy to make, and they’re made with simple ingredients—all while being low-carb and keto-friendly. Here is everything you need:
For The Crust
- Almond Flour – This is one of my favorite gluten-free flour that’s perfect for a keto cheesecake crust since it’s low carb and perfect for a sweet bar crust crispy on the edges and crumbly inside.
- Egg – Work as a binder for the crust. Use room-temperature eggs to help reduce the eggy taste.
- Sweetener – Use your favorite sweetener like Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
- Butter – adds a buttery flavor to the crust and helps it crisp up even more in the oven.
- Vanilla Extract –To ensure that the flavors don’t fade while baking, choose the highest quality vanilla you can find.
- Salt – Used to enhance all the flavors.
For The Cheesecake Filling
- Cream Cheese – Use full-fat softened cream cheese. Don’t try to use fat-free, as the result won’t be just as creamy.
- Eggs – use room temperature eggs to reduce the eggy taste and allow all the ingredients to bind while backing.
- Sweetener – use your favorite sweetener. Powdered sweeteners are my favorite, and you can make your own at home using a clean coffee grinder. Erythritol, Allulose, and Monk Fruit are currently my favorite sweeteners. Use sugar if not keto.
- Sour Cream – Make sure that it is full-fat sour cream.
- Vanilla Extract – Choose pure vanilla for the best flavor.
For The Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberries – I used fresh cranberries, but you can also use frozen ones.
- Water – used to thicken the sauce.
- Lemon Juice – Enhance the tartness and provide a bright, citrusy note.
- Sweetener – use your favorite powdered sweetener.
- Orange Zest – Used for a hint of citrusy aroma and flavor, which pairs well with cranberries and adds a festive touch.
For The Pecan Crumble Layer
- Almond Flour – used to create a crispy crumble.
- Butter – You will need softened unsalted butter for the crust and pecan crumble.
- Salt – Used to enhance all the flavors of these gluten-free cranberry cheesecake bars.
- Pecans – Give a crunchy flavor that pairs perfectly with the texture of these cheesecake bars.
How To Make These Gluten-Free Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
Even though this keto cranberry cheesecake bars recipe may look too fancy, you’ll be surprised to see how easy it is to prepare. Here are the instructions that you need to follow:
Oven and Pan Prep
Warm Up: First up, get that oven preheated to 350°F (180°C). This is the sweet spot temperature where the magic happens.
Pan Size Matters: You’ll need a 9-inch square baking dish for this recipe. Line it with parchment paper, leaving a bit of overhang for easy bar removal later – it’s a lifesaver!
Making the Crust
The Base: Mix 1 1/2 cups of almond flour with a large egg, 1/3 cup of sweetener, 1/4 cup of melted butter, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. This crust should have a texture like damp sand – it’s going to be the perfect base for your bars.
Bake to Golden Perfection: Press this mixture evenly into your pan and bake for about 10 minutes. You’re looking for a lovely golden brown edge – that’s when you know it’s done just right.
Cranberry Sauce Layer
In a medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups of cranberries with 1/4 cup of water, a tablespoon each of lemon juice and orange zest, and 1/4 cup of sweetener.
Cook this mix until it thickens, usually 10-15 minutes. The texture should be like a jam – rich and spreadable.
Prepare the Cheesecake Filling
Creamy Filling: Beat together 16 ounces of cream cheese with three eggs, 1/2 cup of sweetener, two teaspoons of vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of sour cream. Aim for a smooth and creamy consistency, but be careful not to overmix. Overmixing can introduce too much air and cause cracks as it bakes.
Assembling the Bars
Pour the cheesecake filling over your cooled crust. Then, gently add your homemade cranberry sauce on top. It’s like painting a canvas – only yummier!
Prepare the Pecan Crumble
Crumble Mix: In a blender, pulse together two tablespoons of butter, 1/4 cup of pecans, 1/2 cup of almond flour, and a tablespoon of sweetener until it’s crumbly. This adds a delightful texture contrast.
Sprinkle this pecan crumble evenly over the cranberry layer.
Bake and Serve
Final Bake: Bake in your preheated oven for about 40 minutes. You want the filling set but with a slight jiggle in the middle. It’s the sign of a perfectly baked cheesecake.
Cool and Chill: Let it cool completely, then chill in the fridge for a few hours. This patience part is crucial – it lets the bars set and develop all their flavors.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- Lining the Pan: Line it with parchment paper, leaving some overhang for easy lifting. Trust me, your future self will thank you for this tip when it’s time to remove these bars effortlessly.
- Room Temperature Ingredients: This is non-negotiable. Room temp cream cheese blends smoothly, meaning no lumps in your filling.
- Mix, But Don’t Overmix: Mix until just combined. Overmixing can incorporate too much air, leading to cracks in your cheesecake as it bakes.
- The Jiggle Test: The center should jiggle slightly when you give the pan a gentle shake. This means it’s set but still has that creamy, dreamy texture.
- Patience Pays Off: Chill the bars in the fridge for a few hours before slicing. This sets the filling and intensifies the flavors.
- Hot Knife Trick: Dip your knife in hot water and wipe it dry before each cut. This ensures clean, restaurant-quality slices.
- Freezer. You can freeze these keto cranberry cheesecake bars for up to 2 months. Thaw the cheesecake bars in the refrigerator overnight when you want to eat them.
- Fridge: If you want to refrigerate these sugar-free cranberry cheesecake bars, you have to wrap each cheesecake bar in plastic. Then, you can put them in a container or on a serving tray and place them in the fridge.
Another great thing about this gluten-free cheesecake bar recipe is that you can play with toppings to add flavor and texture. Here are some great ideas:
- Homemade Keto Caramel Sauce: A drizzle of keto-friendly caramel sauce can add a rich, buttery flavor that complements the tanginess of the cranberries.
- Chopped Nuts: Sprinkle chopped pecans, walnuts, or almonds on top for an added crunch. Toasting them lightly first will enhance their flavor.
- Whipped Cream: A dollop of keto-friendly whipped cream adds a light, fluffy contrast to the rich cheesecake.
- Dark Chocolate Shavings: Grate a bit of sugar-free dark chocolate over the bars for a decadent, chocolatey twist.
- Minty Fresh: Add a few fresh mint leaves for a refreshing garnish.
More Cheesecake Recipes
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Swirl Keto Cheesecake Bars
- The Best Keto Cheesecake
Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
For The Crust
For The Filling
For The Cranberry Layer
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sweetener
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C and line a 9-in baking dish with parchment paper.
- Make the Crust. Combine the almond flour, granulated sweetener, melted butter, one egg, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes until the edges look golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Prepare the Keto Cranberry Sauce. In a medium pan over medium heat, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer until thickened.
- Set aside and allow to cool down.
- Make the Cheesecake Filling. Add softened cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sweetener, and vanilla extract to a large bowl and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the cooled crust, then drop spoonfuls of the cranberry sauce onto the batter and spread them using a silicone spatula.
- For the Pecan Crumble. Mix the ingredients for the crumble in a small blender or food processor and pulse until it resembles a crumb-like mixture.
- Sprinkle over the cranberry layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the filling is set, but it’s still slightly jiggly in the middle.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.