If you love mascarpone cheese as much as we do, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve collected the best 20 mascarpone recipes, from savory to sweet ones, that are super easy to make and incredibly delicious.
So check this list, choose your favorite recipes and tell us which one they are.
What Is Mascarpone Cheese?
Mascarpone is a soft double or triple cream Italian cheese. Depending on the manufacturer, it usually has a 60-75% fat content, which gives it a very mature and silky consistency.
It is a cheese most often made with pasteurized cow’s milk. Unlike some cheeses, which have added animal curd, mascarpone is vegetarian.
What Is Mascarpone Cream?
Mascarpone Cream is a traditional Italian whipped cream topping. It is made by mixing mascarpone cheese with eggs and sugar. Mascarpone cream is often served in Italy with a pound cake, fresh berries, or an espresso drink.
Is Mascarpone Cheese Keto?
Of course, because it is super low carb and high in healthy fat, mascarpone cheese is keto-friendly!!
What Does It Taste Like?
Mascarpone cheese is often compared to cream cheese, ricotta cheese, crème Fraiche and coagulated cream. However, mascarpone cheese is slightly sweet with a hint of acidity. In addition, it has a rich, creamy texture, making it a great ingredient in sweet and savory foods.
The Difference Between Cheese And Mascarpone Cream
This type of cheese is made from sour cream, while mascarpone cream is made with whole milk cream. This gives a high-fat content and a richer, creamier texture. The fat content of cream is 30-40 percent, compared to the fat content of 60-75 percent of mascarpone cheese.
How Can I Store Mascarpone Cheese?
- You can keep it in the fridge until it reaches the expiration date.
- Because the liquid might split and the solids can crumble, mascarpone cheese and other creamy cheeses aren’t ideal for freezing. However, you may freeze it because the thawed mascarpone can be whipped to retain its texture.
90 Seconds Bread
Butternut Squash And Prosciutto devilled eggs
Mini Frittata Cups with Mascarpone
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Skillet – Keto and Low Carb
Keto Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
Keto Tiramisu Pancakes
Keto Raspberry Vanilla Muffins – Low Carb Special Treat
Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
Easy Keto Tiramisu
Easy No Bake Keto Strawberry Tiramisu Cups
Christmas Keto Gingerbread Cookies – Low Carb, Sugar-free and Grain-free
Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese Frosting
Keto Mascarpone Mousse
Keto Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
No-Bake Keto Chocolate Raspberry Tart
Keto Carrot Cake With Mascarpone Frosting
Keto Chocolate Cake with Mascarpone Frosting
Keto Buche de Noel
Best 20 Mascarpone Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 300F/ 150C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites and the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
- Combine mascarpone cheese, and egg yolks until you get a smooth texture.
- Slowly fold the egg whites into the yolk mixture.
- Make six circular shapes onto the parchment paper.
- Top with pink salt or any spices you love on the top of each cloud bread.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, until golden and fluffy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: