Love Salmon? Salmon is a popular healthy food option because of its high protein content, low-carb salmon dishes are ideal for a keto diet, and incredibly delicious. Salmon can be cooked in so many ways, so we’ve gathered over 20 of our favorite keto salmon recipes so you can try something new.
Spices, veggies, tortillas, and sauces may all be used to make this fish more enjoyable.
If you’re tired of the same ground beef and chicken recipes night after night, salmon is a great way to change things up. And this collection of 20 keto easy salmon recipes is here to help you.
- Picking the Right Salmon
- Is Salmon Keto?
How Much Salmon To Eat?
- Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizer with Dill Cream Cheese
- Keto Smoked Salmon Fat Bombs
- The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
- Spicy Salmon Poppers
- Keto Salmon Meatballs with Lemon Sauce
- Keto Salmon Salad
- Greek Salmon Salad
- Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon
- Easy Garlic Butter Salmon
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce
- Cream Cheese Dill Baked Salmon
- Sheet Pan Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Dill
- Keto Baked Salmon
- Whole30 Garlic Salmon
- Easy Keto Salmon Quiche – Savory Low Carb Pie
- Fresh Salmon Frittata
- Low Carb Beetroot & Gin Salmon Gravadlax
- Keto Salmon and Asparagus
- Crispy Salmon Caprese Salad
- Orange Mustard Glazed Salmon
- The Best 20 Keto Salmon Recipes
Picking the Right Salmon
These days, at the fish counter, you’re more likely to see various salmon options, whether it’s wild or farmed, and whether it’s fresh, frozen, or smoked. Here’s how to choose the best salmon:
- Fresh salmon should be bright and juicy, not brownish, and smell like the sea rather than fishy.
- Frozen salmon should not be avoided. It may taste fresher than the fish behind the counter if it’s vacuum-sealed and the label says it was flash-frozen shortly after harvest.
If you wish to buy a whole fish, make sure the eyes are bright and clear and the skin is wet.
Your local grocer or fish market is the most fantastic location to get salmon. They will have the freshest seafood and the most excellent quality and be the most informed about the items offered.
Is Salmon Keto?
Yes, Salmon is Keto-friendly! Actually, salmon is a fantastic addition to any diet since it is high in protein and potassium and omega-3 fatty acids.
Just be careful about how you cook it. Sugars are usually used in traditional marinades and sauces. There’s no need to be concerned about this collection because all of the salmon dishes are Keto-friendly!
How Much Salmon To Eat?
A proper serving size for salmon is 3- 4 ounces (85-114g) that provide around 200 calories and zero net carbs.
Wild salmon is higher in nutrients than farmed salmon. According to the USDA a serving of 3oz of cooked Atlantic Salmon has:
- 175 calories
- 10.5 g of fat
- 0 g of carbs
- 18.6 g of protein
Cucumber Smoked Salmon Appetizer with Dill Cream Cheese
Keto Smoked Salmon Fat Bombs
The Best Low Carb Keto Salmon Patties Recipe – Ready in 20 minutes
Spicy Salmon Poppers
Keto Salmon Meatballs with Lemon Sauce
Keto Salmon Salad
Greek Salmon Salad
Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon
Easy Garlic Butter Salmon
Pan-Seared Salmon with Creamy Avocado Sauce
Cream Cheese Dill Baked Salmon
Sheet Pan Eggs with Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese and Dill
Keto Baked Salmon
Whole30 Garlic Salmon
Easy Keto Salmon Quiche – Savory Low Carb Pie
Fresh Salmon Frittata
Low Carb Beetroot & Gin Salmon Gravadlax
Keto Salmon and Asparagus
Crispy Salmon Caprese Salad
Orange Mustard Glazed Salmon
The Best 20 Keto Salmon Recipes
- 2 salmon fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pat dry salmon fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the salmon flesh-side down in olive oil. Sear for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Make the garlic butter sauce
- Bring the salmon back to the pan, cover in garlic butter.
- Serve immediately, drizzle with mire garlic butter sauce and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: