We’ve rounded up the best 20+ keto chicken recipes that are perfect for lunch or dinner if you’re looking for low carb options. These meal ideas are delicious for the whole family, super flavorful, and so easy to make.
Here you can find the best keto chicken recipes in one place – only quick and delicious chicken recipes that are low carb and easy to make. From soups, and salads to baked stuffed chicken and keto pizza crust, you can get 20 and more chicken ideas to add to your dinner meal plan.
Are you looking for a new go-to dinner that is quick to make? You have to try these easy chicken recipes that are perfect for cooking in no time, and you’ll have leftovers to enjoy at lunchtime. Cooking with chicken is incredibly easy, and you can make delicious chicken dinner recipes without too much hassle.
Are Chicken Recipes Keto?
- Zero Carb Chicken Crust Pizza – Keto & Low-Carb
- Marry Me Chicken Recipe
- Garlicky Greek Chicken
- Keto Chicken Curry- Best Coconut Chicken Curry
- Easy Creamy Chicken Florentine
- Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
- Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Easy Crack Chicken Recipe
- KETO CHICKEN ENCHILADA BOWL
- One-Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
- Whole30 Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Rice with Coconut-Herb Sauce
- Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
- EASY MALIBU CHICKEN RECIPE
- Juicy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders
- KETO ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
- KETO CHICKEN SALAD
- The Best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
- Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Homemade Keto Chicken Salad Recipe
- Easy Low Carb Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
- Keto Chicken Soup
- Super Creamy Garlic Shredded Chicken Keto Soup
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- LOW CARB KETO CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE
- Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
- Easy Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken
- 20+Easy Keto Chicken Recipes – Simple Low Carb Ideas for Chicken
Are Chicken Recipes Keto?
Depending on the ingredients used, chicken recipes are keto friendly. When eating out, try to avoid breaded chicken since it’s loaded with wheat flour which is not keto!
Chicken is an excellent source of protein with zero carbs! That’s what makes chicken perfect for keto recipes.
See how easy it is to make our favorite Keto Chicken Recipes!
Zero Carb Chicken Crust Pizza – Keto & Low-Carb
Marry Me Chicken Recipe
Garlicky Greek Chicken
Keto Chicken Curry- Best Coconut Chicken Curry
Easy Creamy Chicken Florentine
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
Crispy Keto Fried Chicken
Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Easy Crack Chicken Recipe
KETO CHICKEN ENCHILADA BOWL
One-Skillet Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
Whole30 Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Rice with Coconut-Herb Sauce
Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
EASY MALIBU CHICKEN RECIPE
Juicy Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders
KETO ORANGE CHICKEN RECIPE
Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tenders
KETO CHICKEN SALAD
The Best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
Juicy Air Fryer Whole Chicken
Homemade Keto Chicken Salad Recipe
Easy Low Carb Keto Avocado Chicken Salad
Keto Chicken Soup
it leaves you with a hangover, this keto chicken soup is an ideal solution
Super Creamy Garlic Shredded Chicken Keto Soup
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
LOW CARB KETO CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE
Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
Easy Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken
20+Easy Keto Chicken Recipes – Simple Low Carb Ideas for Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning
- Slice the chicken and season the chicken breast seasoning.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry chicken on both sides for about 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: