Looking for the best ground beef recipes? We’ve rounded up 24 of our favorite ground beef recipes that you can make. So if you’re wondering “what can I cook with ground beef?” you, my friend, have come to the right place!
We all know that ground beef is an inexpensive protein staple that is easy to have on hand, either refrigerated or frozen. The best part? Ground beef is inexpensive, tasty, satisfying, and easy to cook.
Following a ketogenic diet does not need breaking the bank, especially if you’re using low-cost meat like ground beef. You can learn more about how to stay keto on a budget in our blog post.
Ground beef is an excellent source of protein and is also carb-free. It also includes several B vitamins, which are essential for brain function.
From casseroles, meatloaves, soups, dairy-free, to Mexican-inspired recipes and many more, you will never get bored with this complete list that we have created for you.
Can you eat ground beef on a keto diet?
Another significant advantage is that ground beef is generally less expensive than other beef cuts, so it fits into virtually any household budget. In addition, when you do stock up, it’s simple to store and will keep in the freezer for months.
How To Cook Ground Beef
Ground beef may be cooked in a variety of ways, but there are a few techniques to keep this kind of meat tastes better.
- When there are no pink parts left in the pan, your ground beef is thoroughly cooked. Per pound of beef, this will take around 7 to 10 minutes.
- Cook the ground beef in a small amount of oil before serving. This will help the ground beef brown evenly and keep it from sticking to the pan.
- Break your meat into big pieces with a spatula or wooden spoon, but don’t mix too much or break into extremely small bits. Because the meat is cut into smaller pieces, more moisture evaporates throughout the cooking process, resulting in steaming meat rather than even browning.
Reasons to Make Ground Beef Recipes
- easy to cook
- can be used in endless delicious recipes such as meatloaf, hamburgers, keto chili, or zucchini lasagna.
- Ground beef freezes well, so when it’s on sale you can stock up on some high-quality meat.
Ground Beef Nutrition
Beef is high in protein, which is necessary for development, tissue repair, energy, and immunological function. Beef is also high in protein, zinc, iron, and B vitamins, all of which are necessary elements for a healthy lifestyle.
The USDA website provides the following nutritional information for 3 ounces (85g) of cooked ground beef (85% lean), pan-browned, with no additional oil or salt.
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 76mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 24g
Best Ground Beef Recipes
Easy Keto Meatloaf Recipe
Easy Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Keto Ground Beef Meat Pie
Quick and Easy Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe – Keto & Whole30 Friendly
Keto Pizza Casserole with Ground Beef Recipe
The Best Keto Meatballs Recipe
Keto Swedish Meatballs
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Smoky Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Low Carb Keto Stuffed Peppers – Healthy and Easy to Make
Low Carb Nachos with Mini Peppers
Asian Lettuce Wraps
The Best Zucchini Lasagna Recipe (Not Watery) – Keto and Low Carb
Easy Delicious Low Carb Keto Mini Cheeseburger with Big Mac Sauce
Taco Stuffed Tomatoes
Best Low Carb Keto Chili
One Pot Zuppa Toscana
Keto Taco Stuffed Avocado Boats
Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs per Serving
Keto Korean Beef Bowl
Beef, Spinach & Mozzarella One-Pot Bake
Keto Spicy Beef Ramen
Easy Taco Salad Recipe
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: