This is the best keto blondies recipe! It’s incredibly buttery, melts in your mouth, soft and chewy. These low-carb blondies are easy to make with almond flour, coconut flour, and chocolate chips in under 30 minutes. Only 2g net carbs!
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make this gluten-free keto blondies recipe and how to get it perfect every time.
What Are Keto Bondies?
I think you’re familiar with what brownies are, but what you know about keto blondies? Blondies are just like brownies, but it doesn’t include cocoa powder and melted chocolate. This dessert is super-rich, sweet, and has plenty of vanilla taste. You can make keto blondies with dark chocolate, white chocolate chips, walnuts, or pecans.
You’ll need 8 ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry to make these delicious keto blondies. I used chocolate chips, but you can omit them and add a handful of chopped nuts instead.
- Eggs – Use large eggs at room temperature to bind all the ingredients together.
- Butter – Unsalted butter provides richness and flavor to the blondies. If you prefer a dairy-free or paleo option, you can use coconut oil or cocoa butter. These alternatives lend their unique taste and texture to the blondies.
- Vanilla extract – A dash of vanilla extract enhances the overall flavor profile, so make sure to choose a high-quality product.
- Brown sugar alternative – This alternative provides the desired sweetness without the added carbohydrates. Feel free to use your preferred low-carb brown sugar substitute. Regular sweeteners such as monk fruit or allulose can be used instead.
- Almond flour – A key ingredient in keto baking, as it is low in carbs and high in healthy fats. It contributes to the moist and dense texture of the blondies while providing a subtly nutty flavor.
- Coconut flour – Coconut flour is a versatile ingredient that plays a crucial role in these grain-free blondies. It not only helps bind the ingredients together but also adds structure, resulting in a texture that closely resembles traditional blondies. Its unique properties contribute to the overall deliciousness of the blondies, making them a perfect choice for those seeking a grain-free alternative.
- Baking powder – helps the blondies rise and become super soft and fluffy.
- Sugar-free dark chocolate chips – they are sweetened with a sugar alternative, ensuring that the blondies remain low in carbs while still satisfying your chocolate cravings.
How to Make Sugar Free Keto Blondies
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this sugar-free low carb blondies recipe. The blondies taste just like a chocolate chip cookie but rich, buttery, and just perfect.
I added dark chocolate chips, but feel free to customize your paleo blondies by adding sugar-free chocolate chips, and nuts.
For this quick keto dessert, you’ll need one bowl (because I hate dirty dishes and complicated recipes), all the low carb ingredients, and less than 30 minutes.
Making The Batter
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together large eggs, melted butter, vanilla extract, and a granulated sweetener. As you whisk vigorously, the mixture becomes frothy, ensuring that the blondies will have a light and airy texture.
Next, it’s time to incorporate the dry ingredients that will transform these blondies into a mouthwatering treat. Add almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder to the bowl, ensuring that each ingredient is thoroughly mixed.
Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish, spreading it evenly to create a smooth layer. Top with more sugar-free chocolate chips.
Baking The Blondies
Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Keep an eye on the blondies and remove them when the top looks set but is still slightly soft to the touch.
Once baked, allow the blondies to cool in the baking dish for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Blondies
- If you’re a fan of a gooey and slightly under-baked blondie, keep a close eye on them and remove them from the oven just when they appear slightly underdone. This will give you that luscious, melt-in-your-mouth experience that’s synonymous with gooey blondies.
- Use high-quality vanilla extract and unsalted butter.
- Avoid overmixing the batter, as it can have a similar effect on the final texture as with brownies. Overmixing can result in undesired outcomes, such as a dense or tough texture.
- Sprinkle some flaky sea salt on top of the blondies.
How to Store Grain-Free Blondies?
To keep these blondies moist and delicious, it’s best to store them at room temperature in a cool place for up to 3 days.
You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to 7 days, but I don’t think they will last that long.
It’s a freezer-friendly dessert. Wait for the low carb blondies to cool down completely, then cut them into small pieces. Wrap them individually in parchment paper and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Other Keto Desserts
- Keto Strawberry Blondies
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Low Carb & Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies • Only 2g carbs
- Keto Brownies with Coconut Flour • Fudgy & Delicious
World’s Best Keto Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add the eggs, butter, vanilla extract, granulated sweetener and mix using an electric mixer for about 1-2 minutes or until frothy.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder until a slightly thick batter forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and allow the keto blondies to chill for about 10 minutes.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: