Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dinner? Look no further! These delicious ranch chicken bites are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside, and loaded with tangy ranch seasoning that makes everything taste better.
If I had to pick one recipe that’s an absolute hit in our home, it’d be these Ranch Chicken Bites.
Seriously, my family can’t get enough of them! They’re not just tender and delicious, but they’re also super easy to make.
What’s the secret? A homemade blend of seasonings gives it that unbeatable ranch flavor. Cooked in just one pan, these bites have the perfect sear on the outside while staying juicy on the inside.
Whether you want to enjoy them solo, toss them onto a salad, or slide them into a wrap, they’re versatile and always a win. Dive in to discover this high protein, low carb, and gluten-free delight that’s become our go-to meal!
This ranch chicken bites recipe is the best choice to prepare when you are in a hurry or don’t have so much time for cooking.
Just imagine some tender chicken bites coated in a crispy, seasoned crust that are simply irresistible and pair great with so many side dishes. Sounds great, right? This ranch chicken bites recipe is the perfect appetizer that will have your friends asking for the recipe!
What Are Ranch Chicken Bites?
Ranch chicken bites are bite-sized chicken breast pieces typically coated in a seasoned breadcrumb mixture and baked or fried until golden and crispy. The term ranch comes from the flavor profile of the seasoning used, which is made of a combination of dried herbs, spices, and buttermilk powder, reminiscent of the popular ranch dressing flavor. The chicken bites can be enjoyed as an appetizer, snack, or main course.
Why Are You Going To Love These Ranch Chicken Bites
- Super easy to make in under 30 minutes.
- You can make them ahead of time.
- Made from naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Has only xg net carbs per serving.
- They are super tender and juicy.
- It’s a crowd-pleaser recipe, making it a versatile option for parties and gatherings.
A great thing about this recipe is that it’s made using only a few easy ingredients that you can find in almost any grocery store. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Chicken Breast – The star of the dish. Cutting the chicken breast into even-sized pieces is key. It ensures that every bite cooks at the same rate, giving you a perfectly cooked, juicy chicken every time. No one likes overcooked chicken, so be precise with your chopping!
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning – This is where all the magic happens. Using our favorite homemade ranch seasoning recipe infuses the chicken with that tangy, herby flavor we all love. Store-bought seasonings can be great, but nothing beats the fresh and vibrant taste of homemade.
- Olive Oil – If you’re out of olive oil or prefer something different, feel free to swap it out with another vegetable oil of your choice.
How To Make These Ranch Chicken Bites Recipe
You will be surprised to see how easy it is to prepare this delicious garlic butter chicken bites recipe. Here is everything you have to do:
Prepare The Chicken Breast
Place the chicken breasts on a clean, flat surface. Using a sharp knife, trim off any visible fat or unwanted bits. Now, cut the chicken into 1-2″ chunks, trying to keep them uniformly sized for even cooking.
Season The Chicken Breast
In a large bowl, transfer the cut chicken bites. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle your ranch seasoning over the top. Use a spatula or your hands to gently mix everything together, ensuring each piece is well-coated with the seasoning.
Marinating: Once mixed, cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a lid and place it in the fridge. Let the chicken marinate for at least 10 minutes. The longer it sits, the more flavorful it becomes.
Cook The Chicken Bites
Add the seasoned chicken bites to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Let them cook for about 5 minutes without stirring until golden brown.
Flip the chicken bites and cook for 5 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Tip: A meat thermometer is handy here. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
Remove from the skillet, garnish with fresh chopped parsley, and enjoy.
Tips & Variations
- Cut the chicken into pieces of the same size to ensure it cooks faster and evenly.
- Marinate the chicken bites to enhance their flavor and tenderness.
- Make sure that each chicken bite is well-coated with seasoning.
- Once cooked, let the chicken bites rest for a couple of minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute within the meat, resulting in more succulent bites.
- Don’t overcrowd the pan when cooking the chicken; otherwise, it won’t cook evenly.
- If you enjoy spicy food, add one tsp of red chili pepper flakes to the chicken bites during cooking.
- Fridge – You can store these ranch chicken bites leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Freezer – These ranch chicken bites can be stored in the freezer in an airtight container for up to one month.
Ranch Chicken Bites Serving Ideas
Although these chicken bites are delicious and served simply as they are, you can make a complete meal if you pair them with your favorite side dish. Here are some great ideas:
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Zucchini Casserole
- Cauliflower Rice
- Creamy Homemade Coleslaw Salad
- Quick Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe Using A Different Type Of Meat?
Yes, you can make this ranch chicken bites recipe using boneless skinless chicken thighs or chicken tenders instead of chicken breast. It will turn out to be the same as delicious. However, you may need to change the cooking time according to the type of meat that you are using.
How To Check If My Chicken Breast Bites Are Cooked Through?
Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the chicken bites to check if the meat is cooked through. If the thermometer reads 165F, you will know that the chicken is cooked.
More Chicken Recipes
- BEST Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Tex-Mex Chicken And Zucchini
- Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and Spinach (20 Minute Recipe)
Ranch Chicken Bites
- Start by cutting the chicken breast into 1-2″ chunks.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken chunks with olive oil and ranch seasoning. Stir using a silicone spatula until the chicken is well-coated with the mixture.
- Let the seasoned chicken marinate in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- After marinating, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the seasoned chicken bites.
- Cook the chicken bites for approximately 5 minutes without stirring. This helps them develop a golden brown crust.
- Flip the chicken bites over and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or until they’re fully cooked.
- Once done, remove the chicken bites from the skillet.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious ranch chicken bites!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: