Low Carb Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is a sugar-free, keto copycat Starbucks pumpkin frappuccino with a twist. This frothy pumpkin frappuccino with keto caramel tastes better than the coffee store.
This Keto Coffee Frappuccino tastes better than Starbucks, but with less than 5 carbs per serving and zero added sugar!
I’m a huge coffee lover and craving them all the time. This keto frappucino that I make at home is super versatile, easy to whip up, helps me save money, and control the quality of the ingredients. For only 4g net carbs, enjoy the best pumpkin keto frappuccino with my special homemade keto caramel sauce.
Ingredients for a Keto Caramel Pumpkin Frappuccino
This keto coffee drink contains only a few wholesome ingredients. You probably have all of them in your pantry, especially if you love everything pumpkin:
- Strongly brewed coffee – use freshly brewed coffee for the best flavor. If you like, use a decaffeinated option.
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Heavy cream – if you prefer a dairy-free drink, replace it with coconut cream to get the same texture and creaminess.
- Sweetener – You can use a granulated sweetener such as swerve, monk fruit, coconut sugar(if paleo), or a few drops of your favorite liquid sweetener.
- Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin – Main ingredients that add so much flavor and make this drink perfect for relaxing fall evenings.
- Vanilla extract
- Caramel Sauce – make a batch of my homemade keto caramel recipe to add a deliciously subtle and sweet caramel taste.
How to Make a Keto Pumpkin Caramel Frappuccino?
It’s pretty simple to recreate a Starbucks Frappuccino at home with only a few ingredients and a blender.
- Add all the ingredients in your powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if necessary.
- Transfer the drink to your favorite glass, top with heavy whipped cream, and drizzle with more keto caramel sauce.
How to Boost a Keto Frappuccino?
While I love ordering at Starbucks, being on a keto low carb diet makes it a little harder. Most syrups that they use are loaded in sugar and not keto-friendly. To add even more health benefits to this easy keto drink:
- collagen powder – it’s low carb, can relieve joint pain, it’s great for hair, nails, and skin.
- MCT oil
More delicious Keto Drinks to try:
- Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate
- Healthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Easy Bulletproof Coffee • How to make BPC or Fat Keto Coffee?
Low Carb Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- ½ tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce
- sugar-free whipped cream
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the drink in your glass, top with heavy whipped cream, and generously drizzle with my keto caramel sauce!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: