Low Carb Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is a sugar-free, keto copycat Starbucks pumpkin frappuccino with a twist. This frothy pumpkin frappuccino with keto caramel tastes better than the coffee store.
This Keto Coffee Frappuccino? Trust me, it’s even yummier than what you get at Starbucks, and it’s got less than 5 carbs and no added sugars.
I’m a huge coffee fan and always want one. Making this keto frappuccino at home is a game-changer. It’s easy to make, saves me some cash, and I know exactly what’s going into it.
And the best part? It’s a breeze to make. Top it off with my homemade keto caramel sauce, and you’re in for a treat!
Reasons You’re Going To Love This Keto Caramel Frappuccino
- Low Sugar: Enjoy all the rich flavors without the usual carb and sugar load.
- Budget Friendly: Skip the expensive coffeehouse versions and treat yourself to this homemade delight without breaking the bank.
- Customizable: Love a bit more caramel? Prefer it more creamier? This recipe is easy to tweak to your exact liking.
- Natural Ingredients: By making it at home, you control what goes in, ensuring no hidden additives or preservatives.
- Quick Prep: Craving a coffee fix? You don’t have to wait long. Whip this up in a jiffy and satisfy those cravings instantly.
- Versatile: Whether it’s a morning pick-me-up or an afternoon treat, this frappuccino fits perfectly into any part of your day.
This keto coffee drink contains only a few wholesome ingredients. You probably have all of them in your pantry, especially if you love everything pumpkin:
- Strongly brewed coffee – Go fresh! Freshly brewed coffee offers a robust flavor that makes all the difference. Opting for a caffeine-free day? Switch to decaf without compromising the taste.
- Unsweetened almond milk – A lighter choice that perfectly complements the rich coffee flavor without the added sugars.
- Heavy cream – Want that luxurious, creamy texture? Here’s your hero! And if you’re going dairy-free, coconut cream steps up as a fantastic substitute, offering the same velvety touch.
- Sweetener – Play around! Whether you’re a fan of granulated options like swerve, monk fruit, or even coconut sugar for the paleo pals, or you prefer a hint of liquid sweetener, this recipe’s got room for them all.
- Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin – The stars of the show! These infuse the drink with that quintessential autumn vibe, making every sip feel like a cozy embrace. If you’re wondering: is pumpkin keto? Learn that you can include pumpkin in your fall recipes because it’s low in carbs.
- Vanilla extract – A subtle undertone that rounds out the flavors, bringing a hint of sweetness and warmth.
- Caramel Sauce – Here’s where the magic happens! Drizzle in some of my special homemade keto caramel, and elevate this drink from tasty to heavenly, adding that irresistible caramel charm.
How to Make a Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino?
Whipping up a Starbucks-quality Frappuccino in your very own kitchen is surprisingly easy. With just a handful of ingredients and a trusty blender, you’re minutes away from sipping bliss.
- Blend It Up: Toss all your ingredients into a high-powered blender. Give it a whirl until you achieve that velvety-smooth consistency.
- Taste Test: Before you pour, take a quick taste. Need it a bit sweeter? Now’s your chance to tweak!
- Serve in Style: Pour your luscious concoction into your go-to glass. Crown it with a generous dollop of heavy whipped cream, and for the pièce de résistance, a dreamy drizzle of keto caramel sauce.
Keto Frappuccino Variations
While I love ordering at Starbucks, being on a keto low carb diet makes it a little harder. Most syrups that they use are loaded with sugar and not keto-friendly. To add even more health benefits to this easy keto drink:
- Add 1-2 scoops of collagen powder to your regular mix. It’s not just low carb, but also a beauty powerhouse!
- Mix in a tablespoon of MCT oil. This oil is known for its quick energy release. Perfect for those mornings when you need an extra kick or before a workout to keep you going strong.
- Add a few fresh mint leaves while blending and a drop or two of peppermint extract.
- Mix in a dollop of almond or peanut butter for a creamy and nutty flavor.
More delicious Keto Drinks to try:
- Creamy & Thick Keto Hot Chocolate
- Healthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Easy Bulletproof Coffee • How to make BPC or Fat Keto Coffee?
Low Carb Keto Caramel Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- ½ tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce
- sugar-free whipped cream
- In a blender, combine the coffee, almond milk, heavy cream, pumpkin pie spice, sugar-free caramel sauce, ice, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, and your chosen sweetener.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass.
- Top with a generous amount of sugar-free whipped cream.
- Drizzle with the additional ½ tbsp of sugar-free caramel sauce.
- Optional: Sprinkle a bit more of the pump
- If you’d like a stronger pumpkin flavor, you can adjust the amount of pumpkin puree to taste.
- Adjust the sweetener to your desired sweetness. Some people might prefer a sweeter drink, while others might want it less sweet. Start with the recommended amount, and you can always add more if needed.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: