These keto waffles are extra fluffy, delicious, extremely easy to whip up and only 3g net carbs each. Enjoy some extra tasty waffles as your morning treat!
All my family members, including the little ones, loved these keto waffles and wanted me to make more of them.
I am thinking of making a savoy keto waffles to have for breakfast with bacon, eggs, and veggies. Just leave out the sweetener, add spices and top it with cheese and enjoy a special keto breakfast!
We are traveling, and we found an iron waffle maker our AirBnB. I instantly craved perfect fluffy, light, and flavorful waffles. My favorite keto pancakes were also a great option, but why not try something new and delicious? We bought all the ingredient we needed to make this recipe at the nearest store! I love traveling and still enjoying some great low carb treats/
Ingredients for Keto Waffles
The keto waffles are, made with coconut flour instead of wheat flour and keto approved sweetener instead of sugar.
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp baking powder
Adding high-quality vanilla extract and plenty of cinnamon really hits the spot, boosts the sweetness and cut the aftertaste of most sweeteners (at least in my opinion).
How to Make Keto Waffles?
- Use the instructions in the video and use a mixer to make the keto waffles batter.
- Let the low carb batter sit for 5 minutes, so the coconut flour can absorb some of the liquid and be
With all the ingredients combined and cooked on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, the result was way better than I expected.
PRO TIP: Throw all the ingredients in a high-power blender and in pulse for about 30 seconds or until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Keep in mind that we don’t add any sugar, wheat flour and yet the waffles are perfect. Probably one of the most amazing recipes I have ever shared with you. I know I’m probably exaggerating, but I am thrilled and I will definitely buy my self a waffle maker.
What about adding lemon juice and poppy seeds? That sounds incredibly delicious and will definitely be as good as my super easy 1 Minute Lemon Poppy Seed Keto Mug Cake.
Tips for Making the Best Keto Waffles
- Try NOT to over mix the batter.
- Choose one of these sweeteners: Monk Fruit sweetener (my favorite), Erythritol or Swerve.
- If you want your waffles to be sweeter Add 1-2 extra tablespoons of sweetener.
- Preheat your waffle maker and grease well your waffle maker before adding the batter.
- Allow the batter to thicken up for a few minutes.
How to Serve Keto Waffles?
You can serve the waffles with sugar-free syrup, berries, whipped heavy cream, mascarpone cheese. They can be served plain as they are with a cup of unsweetened coffee or tea.
How to store low carb waffles?
You can freeze them individually and reheat in the waffle maker whenever you are craving a delicious low carb treat. Store in the freezer for up to 2 months. So delicious!
Other Keto Breakfast Recipe You May Like
Easy Keto Waffles with Coconut Flour – Fluffy & Delicious
- In a bowl using a hand mixer, mix the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted butter over the beaten eggs, the sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and mix again.
- Next mix in the softened cream cheese, the coconut flour, baking powder and mix again.
- Let the waffle batter sit for 4-5 minutes so it gets a little thicker.
- Pour enough batter into the waffle maker to cook.
- Cook until golden and repeat until you have no mixture left.