A satisfying keto breakfast that will perfectly fit in your macros. For these keto waffles, that are fluffy, delicious and easy to make, you will need cheap and common ingredients.
All my family members, including the little ones, loved these keto waffles and wanted me to make more of them.
Keto Waffles with Coconut Flour
The keto waffles are a low carb dessert, made with coconut flour instead of wheat flour and keto approved sweetener instead of sugar.
Adding high-quality vanilla extract and plenty of cinnamon really hits the spot, boosts the sweetness and cut the aftertaste of most sweeteners (at least in my opinion).
We are traveling and we found an iron waffle maker in the room we stayed. I instantly craved perfect fluffy, light, and flavourful keto waffles. I could’ve well made my favorite keto pancakes, but why not try something new and delicious?
With all the ingredients combined and cooked on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, the result was way better than I expected.
Keep in mind that we don’t add any sugar, wheat flour and yet the waffles are perfect. Probably one of the most amazing recipes I have ever shared with you. I know I probably exaggerating, but I am thrilled and I will definitely buy my self a waffle maker.
I am thinking of making a savoy keto waffle to have for breakfast with bacon, eggs, and veggies. By just leaving out the sweetener, adding spices and cheese, you can create your own perfect keto waffles.
What about adding lemon juice and poppy seeds? That sounds incredibly delicious and will definitely be as good as my super easy 1 Minute Lemon Poppy Seed Keto Mug Cake.
You can serve the waffles with sugar-free syrup, berries or mascarpone cheese. They can be served plain as they are with a cup of unsweetened coffee or tea.
You can freeze them individually and reheat in the waffle maker whenever you are craving a delicious low carb dessert.
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp liquid sweetener (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Use the instructions in the video and use a mixer to make the keto waffles batter.
- Let the low carb batter sit for 5 minutes, so the coconut flour can absorb some of the liquid and be
It would be easier to throw all the ingredients in a high-power blender and in 30 seconds the batter is ready.
Easy Keto Waffles with Coconut Flour – Fluffy & Delicious
- In a bowl using a hand mixer, mix the eggs for 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted butter over the beaten eggs, the sweetener, vanilla extract, and cinnamon and mix again.
- Next mix in the softened cream cheese, the coconut flour, baking powder and mix again.
- Let the waffle batter sit for 4-5 minutes so it gets a little thicker.
- Pour enough batter into the waffle maker to cook.
- Cook until golden and repeat until you have no mixture left.