These Keto Blueberry Pancakes are thick and super fluffy made with almond flour! Bursting with juicy blueberries, these low carb almond flour pancakes melt in your mouth and taste deliciously soaked in melty butter and sugar-free maple syrup.
If you’re in the mood for pancakes and on a keto diet, I have the solution for you. You can indulge with these pillow-like flourless pancakes that are super tasty and have less than 3g net carbs.
Pancakes are a breakfast staple in our house, and we make them often. I usually go for my keto coconut flour pancakes which are just as fantastic as almond flour blueberry pancakes. They are super fluffy, high in fiber, and coconut flour is perfect if you have a nut allergy.
- Are Pancakes Keto Friendly?
- Ingredients for the Almond Flour Pancakes
- How to Make Almond Flour Pancakes?
- Almond Flour Pancakes Toppings
- Can I Use Frozen Blueberries?
- What Can I Replace Blueberries With?
- Can I Make Paleo Blueberry Pancakes?
- How Much batter to use for the best keto pancakes?
- Other Delicious Keto Breakfast Recipes:
- Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond flour
Are Pancakes Keto Friendly?
As you may know, regular pancakes are loaded with wheat flour and sugar, so they are not an option when it comes to keto. The best part is that on my blog, I have plenty of 100% keto pancakes recipes that are sugar-free and grain-free. It’s possible because I used keto flours such as almond flour instead of regular white flour and a low carb sweetener instead of sugar to keep the pancakes as low carb as possible.
Instead of traditional pancakes, try my grain-free cream cheese pancakes recipe that’s so easy to make using just your blender and a great non-stick pan. Plus, they have almost zero carbs!
Ingredients for the Almond Flour Pancakes
You’ll need only 8 ingredients to make the best almond flour pancakes in just a few minutes. These cream cheese pancakes with juicy blueberry inside are even better than regular pancakes.
- Large eggs, room temperature
- Cream Cheese or Canned coconut cream for the best paleo blueberry muffins that are completely dairy-free.
- Almond Flour– chose a super fine almond flour for the fluffiest texture.
- Blueberries– I used fresh, but frozen blueberries are also a great choice.
- Sweetener – My favorite is this Erythritol and Monk Fruit Blend.
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder– makes the almond flour pancakes super fluffy.
- lemon zest, freshly grated
How to Make Almond Flour Pancakes?
It’s incredibly easy to make the fluffiest keto blueberry pancakes once you gather all the ingredients. It’s unbelievable that pancakes without flour can taste so delicious. Make sure to load them with plenty of toppings such as butter, sugar-free syrup, or peanut butter.
- Grab a bowl and whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Then mix in the rest of the ingredients (minus the blueberries) until it starts to look slightly thick.
- Incorporate the blueberries and allow the batter to sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes at medium temperature covered with a lid for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
Almond Flour Pancakes Toppings
These quick almond flour pancakes taste great on their own but aren’t they even better topped with pancake syrup? Yes, and in fact let me show you some of my favorite toppings:
- Sugar-free Pancakes Syrup
- Keto Honey
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Chia Jam
- Nut Butters
- Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Keto Caramel Sauce
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries?
Yes, sure! Frozen blueberries are such a great option if you’re out of fresh blueberries. Just keep in mind that they might turn out purple, but the taste is still incredible.
What Can I Replace Blueberries With?
While blueberries are the star of this keto almond flour pancakes recipe and a low carb fruit, I recommend using chopped fresh strawberries, fresh raspberries, and why not sugar-free chocolate chips! So many delicious options!
Can I Make Paleo Blueberry Pancakes?
Yes, you can definitely replace the cream cheese with canned coconut milk and turn these fluffy grain-free pancakes into the best dairy-free pancakes.
How Much batter to use for the best keto pancakes?
Use about 2 tablespoons of keto pancakes batter, and don’t spread them as it will come naturally. Flip them when you see tiny bubbles on top of each pancake. When you start to see tiny bubbles coming to the surface of your pancake, this is a good time to flip.
Other Delicious Keto Breakfast Recipes:
- Savory Keto Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles • Easy Low Carb Waffles
- Easy Keto Waffles with Coconut Flour • Fluffy & Delicious
- Keto Blueberry Bread
- The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond flour
- In a large bowl combine eggs, cream cheese, almond flour sweetener, vanilla extract, baking powder, and lemon zest. Mix using an electric mixer until smooth and frothy,
- Incorporate the into the batter and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden on edges.
- Serve topped with butter, keto maple syrup, and berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: