These keto pumpkin muffins are thick, fluffy, and perfect for a delicious fall breakfast. Made with coconut flour and almond flour, enjoy paleo pancakes that are naturally gluten-free and low cab.
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes For Breakfast
I love making pancakes, waffles, chaffles, chia pudding to enjoy for breakfast with my family. With the weather slowly chilling, I started making tons of comforting pumpkin spiced recipes. This is our favorite flourless pumpkin pancakes recipe that’s incredibly delicious, and can’t wait to make it again.
To make these pancakes, you’ll need pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. You can either get canned pumpkin or roast pumpkin at home to make it from scratch.
Ingredients you need for the Pumpkin Pancake
To make these delicious low carb pumpkin pancakes, you’ll need a few basic ingredients, and in less than 30 minutes you’ll enjoy a fabulous fall treat.
Here are the wet and dry ingredients:
- large eggs
- pumpkin puree
- butter or coconut oil
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- almond milk
- pumpkin spices
- baking powder
- Cooking spray or ghee
How to Make Homemade Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes?
There are two tricks for making the fluffiest gluten-free pumpkin pancakes.
- It’s essential to prepare the dry and wet ingredients separately. The secret to making thick and then slowly incorporate them to make the perfect paleo pancakes batter.
- Use a mixer to beat the eggs and sweetener until fluffy to get tall and fluffy pancakes. Slowly stir the dry ingredients and try not to over mix the batter.
Try being patient while the pancakes cook. Since they are made with almond and coconut flour instead of wheat flour, the time needed for them to be well cooked and not mushy it’s a little bit longer. Cover the pancakes and cook on medium heat to make sure they are evenly browned.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Pancakes?
These pumpkin spice keto pancakes are amazing on their own but I love my toppings:
Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
- Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Fluffy Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Simple Creamy Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Healthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte – Vegan & Dairy-Free
Thick and Fluffy Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes Low Carb Paleo
- In a large bowl add the eggs and sweetener. Mix until the eggs are fluffy.
- Add the pumpkin puree, melted butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl whisk together the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder.
- Stir the flour mix into the beaten eggs until a pancake batter forms. Let the batter sit for about 4 minutes to thicken.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray lightly with coconut oil. Once hot, drop ¼ cup rounds onto the pan. Cover the pan cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until the edges start to brown.
- Repeat with all the remaining batter. Serve hot topped with sugar-free maple syrup, chopped toasted pecans, almond butter or butter.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.