This Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake resembles Reese’s cup but is sugar-free, dairy-free and has lots of healthy fats.
If you are looking for a moist, fudgy and rich warm keto dessert with a creamy and melty peanut butter in the middle, you came to the right place. It takes less than seven minutes to prepare and it’s insanely delicious.
I’m always looking for super easy and decadent keto desserts to have when I am craving sweets or just to enjoy it on a cold Sunday morning.
When I’m sharing a recipe with you on this blog I have to make sure it is super easy to make and with ingredients that can be found at any food store. Nothing too complicated, but the result is fantastic.
To be honest I only ate lava cake at restaurants and it comes with vanilla ice-cream on top. I had the classic chocolaty one and vanilla lava cake but never had classic peanut butter chocolate lava cake before keto.
Chocolate and peanut butter are just meant for each other. You just can’t go wrong with this Keto recipe.
I’m so enthusiast about sharing the recipe with you. The serving size is huge and satisfying. It will keep you full for such a long time.
Ingredients for the Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake:
- 2 tbsp erythritol (or any other keto approved sweetener)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp (30g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30g) coconut oil
- 1 oz unsweetened dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 14 stevia drops
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping tbsp peanut butter
The directions are pretty simple to follow. Basically, all you have to do is to mix all the ingredients until you get a nice batter. Add a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter on top and bake until the edges are firm and the top is slightly soft.
Do you want to achieve excellent results without the stress of meal planning? You can consider joining my program ACCELERATED WEIGHT LOSS & HEALING KETO MEAL PLAN for expert help & motivation.
If you are making this recipe let me know in the comments below or tag me on Instagram #LowCarbSpark. I would love to see your keto creations.
Quick and Easy Dairy-Free Keto Chocoalte Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- In a bowl mix the coconut oil and unsweetened dark chocolate. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until melted. With a spoon whisk until the chocolate is also melted.
- First combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder, the baking powder and the sweetener.
- Whisk well the wet ingredients: the eggs, coconut milk, stevia drops.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and grease with coconut oil two 6” ramekins.
- In a bowl mix together the melted coconut oil and chocolate, the wet and the dry ingredients until the batter looks smooth.
- Divide the chocolate batter between two custard cups.
- Top with peanut butter and slightly press it down into the batter.
- Let them bake for about 13-15 minutes until the sides are firm and the top is still slightly soft.
- After one minute the cakes should release easily from the ramekin.
- Serve immediately.
To make the peanut butter sweeter mix in 3-4 stevia drops. (optional).
You can eat an entire keto peanut butter lava cake for only 8 NET carbs