This is the easiest keto berry cake you can make. Just dump a few low carb ingredients into a baking dish and pop it in the oven. Get the perfect sweet, summery, lemony summer dessert that requires almost no work. It is guaranteed to please all season long.
This berry-loaded keto cake it’s insanely delicious, and you need just one pan. Served warm with a dollop of keto vanilla ice cream, this dessert screams summer.
Just picture this dessert: a sweet and tangy bubby berries layer topped with crispy and buttery topping. It’s incredibly delicious, and you won’t believe how easy it is to make.
You know that I love to share only quick and easy-to-make keto recipes, and this one is no exception. I also love experimenting in the kitchen, and I was surprised to see how delicious this keto version of the classic dump cake turned out.
Is Dump Cake Keto?
No, classic dump cake is made with lots of sugar and white flour, which are super high in carbs, therefore, not keto-approved. Luckily, I was able to develop a comforting recipe that is lower in carbs and contains less sugar than the classic cake. With minimal ingredients and effort, you can enjoy a perfect low carb berry dump cake that’s only 7g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients for Low Carb Berry Dump Cake
You only need a few ingredients to make this dump cake recipe. I love to use a mix of frozen berries because whenever I buy fresh berries, they disappear before having a chance to use them. Plus, frozen berries are much cheaper than buying 3 or 4 different kinds of fresh berries.
- Frozen Mixed Berries – or you can use just frozen berries or raspberries. You don’t have to thaw the berries before using them.
- Coconut Flour & Almond Flour – My favorite keto baking mix that I’m always using. This low carb flours mix makes the best crumble for this cake that’s super crispy!
- Sweetener – I used powdered Erythritol as it was the only sweetener left in my pantry. This recipe works perfectly with a Monk Fruit blend or Allusose sweetener.
- Butter – I love to use unsalted grass-fed butter as it tastes so much better than classic butter. You can replace melted butter with coconut oil for a dairy-free dump cake that adds a delicious coconut taste.
- Lemon Juice & Lemon Zest – These are not optional, and I highly suggest using them for that tangy and lemony taste. If you’re out of lemons, replace them with 2 teaspoons of high-quality vanilla extract.
How to Make A Keto Low Carb Dump Cake?
It’s called this way for a reason. Just dump all the ingredients into one baking dish and bake until the tops are crispy and golden.
- Add the berries, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest to your baking dish. Stir well to combine.
- Make the mixture for the crumbly topping and evenly distribute the flour over the berries.
- Pour melted butter on top of the flour.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the berries filling looks thickened and the top is golden brown.
How to Serve Keto Dump Cake?
This mixed berries dump cake is low in carbs and tastes delicious on its own, but you can also make it even more delicious by topping it with:
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- keto vanilla ice cream
- sugar-free whipped cream
- roasted almond silvers
Looking for More Keto Berries Recipes? Try these:
- How to Make Raspberry Chia Jam?
- Easy Raspberry Sauce
- Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread
- Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes
Keto Berry Dump Cake
- Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C. Spray an 9×9" baking pan with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add frozen mixed berries, sweetener, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir until combined.
- Pour the berry mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the berries. Gently shake the pan to distribute evenly.
- Pour melted butter over the top of the flour mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes in the preheated oven until the berry filling looks bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Serve with homemade keto whipped cream or your favorite vanilla low carb ice cream.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: