Are you a fan of peanut butter and looking for the best keto peanut butter recipes on the internet? Look no further! You’ve come to the right place. Here you’ll find over 20 keto peanut butter recipes that are loaded with peanut butter and incredibly delicious.
Creamy, crunchy, with a favorite sweetness or spread on your favorite keto bread, peanut butter is by far the most popular and versatile spreadable product and the most delicious. We love it so much that we now add it to homemade shakes, smoothies, or desserts! Like any delicacy or healthy food, however, it should be consumed in moderation, but also it is important always to choose only quality peanut butter.
- Is Peanut Butter Keto Friendly?
- Carbs in Peanut Butter
- Types Of Peanut Butter
- Benefits Of Eating Peanut Butter
Keto Peanut Butter Recipes
- Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Low Carb Energy Bites
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Peanut Butter Frostin
- Keto Peanut Butter Dream Cupcakes
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – Low Carb & Sugar-Free
- Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Quick and Easy Dairy-Free Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Cake Bars
- Keto Peanut Butter Blondies
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Keto Peanut Butter Bars – 4 Ingredient!
- Keto Peanut Butter Cup Chaffle
- Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Easy Keto Peanut Butter Milkshake
- 20 Keto Peanut Butter Recipes
Is Peanut Butter Keto Friendly?
In a word, yes! The keto diet’s naturally sweet and salty treat is a simple way to enjoy a high-protein snack. Peanut butter is a terrific ketogenic diet staple, whether you take it straight from the jar or add it to your favorite recipes.
It’s essential to choose a natural peanut butter that has no sugar added because we don’t want the extra carbs!
Carbs in Peanut Butter
According to the USDA website, 2 tablespoons(32g) of Natural peanut Butter provide:
- Calories 190kcal
- Protein 8g
- Fat 16g
- Carbohydrates 7g
- Fiber 3 g
- Net carbs 4g
- Sugar 1 g
Types Of Peanut Butter
- Creamy/smooth: This butter has a uniform and soft texture.
- Thick/crunchy: the peanut paste has a thicker texture and contains small pieces of crunchy peanuts.
Benefits Of Eating Peanut Butter
- Eating peanut butter may beneficial for heart health, especially through its balance between saturated fats and unsaturated fats.
- If you are a fan of peanut butter, you probably know that feeling of satiety that begins to set in immediately after consumption. Due to their high protein and fat content, peanuts have always been a key ingredient in diets because they promote satiety and thus prevent overeating at the next meal.
- Peanut butter contains many vitamins that help our body function properly.
- The nutritional profile of peanut butter is recommended as a food in the diet of people with diabetes or who want to control their blood sugar levels.
Keto Peanut Butter Recipes
Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls – Low Carb Energy Bites
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Keto Peanut Butter Frostin
Keto Peanut Butter Dream Cupcakes
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – Low Carb & Sugar-Free
Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Quick and Easy Dairy-Free Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Keto Peanut Butter Brownie Cake Bars
Keto Peanut Butter Blondies
Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
Keto Peanut Butter Bars – 4 Ingredient!
Keto Peanut Butter Cup Chaffle
Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Easy Keto Peanut Butter Milkshake
20 Keto Peanut Butter Recipes
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/ 175°C and line an 8×8-inch square pan with parchment paper
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredietns and pour the mixutre into the prepared pan.
- Combine all the ingredients for the peanut butter layer and top the brownies with dollops of the peanut butter.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Cut your brownies into 16 squares and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: